• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    115

张轶群123
首页 > 英语培训 > 经典电影英语台词

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

卷卷卷和毛

已采纳

导语:一部电影,一句台词,给我们莫大的震撼。下面是我收集整理的英语电影经典台词,欢迎大家阅读参考! A man can be destroyed but not defeated. 一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。《老人与海》 Love means never having to say you ' re sorry. 爱就是永远不必说对不起。《爱情故事》 Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正传》 Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。《阿甘正传》 If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. -- The Crow 如果我们所爱的人从我们身边被偷走,要使他们继续留在我们身边,就要记住他们。建筑会被焚毁,人会死去,而真爱永存。《乌鸦》 Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone. 阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。《星球大战-首部曲》 I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up. 我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的 , 不知会遇见什么人 , 会有什么样的结局。《泰坦尼克号》 Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! 告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!《勇敢的心》 I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. -- The Lion King 我只是在必要的`时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。《狮子王》 In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. -- Gone with The Wind 哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你 . 《乱世佳人》 We become the most familiar strangers. 我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《乱世佳人》 It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. -- The Shawshank Redemption 坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救赎》 Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it’s the only thing that lasts. 土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作 , 为之战斗 , 为之牺牲的东西 , 因为它是唯一永恒的东西。《乱世佳人》 I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物 , 我不想浪费它 , 你不会知道下一手牌会是什么 , 要学会接受生活。《泰坦尼克》 Everything that has a begin has an end. 世间万物有始皆有终。《黑客帝国》 Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》 You’re throwing away happiness with both hands, and reaching out for something that will never make you happy. 你把自己的幸福拱手相让 , 去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。《乱世佳人》 The truth is out there. 真相在那里。《 X 档案》 I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental-like on a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡 . 《阿甘正传》 Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back . 死神在向我们每个人微笑,我们所能做的只有回敬微笑。《角斗士》 You can ’ t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。《狮子王》 Stupid is as stupid does. 蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。《阿甘正传》 I am someone else when I'm with you, someone more like myself. -- Original Sin 当我与你相处时,我变成了另外一个人,一个更像我自己的人。《原罪》 If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。《阿甘正传》 The things you own, end up owing you. 你所拥有的东西最终拥有了你。《搏击俱乐部》 Get busy living or get busy dieing. 要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。《肖申克的救赎》 Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. 跟朋友保持亲密,跟敌人更亲密。《越狱》 Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. 恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望可以感受自由。《肖申克的救赎》 It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other. -- Good Will Hunting 那个小伙子是否完美,或者那个姑娘是否完美都不重要,只要他们能珠联璧合。《骄阳似我》 It ’ s not the men in your life that counts , it ’ s the life in your men. -- I ’ m No Angel 并不是你生命中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生命。《我不是天使》 Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world , she walks into mine. -- Casablanca 世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。《卡萨布兰卡》 Go ahead , make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。《拨云见日》 I think it's hard winning a war with words. 我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。《乱世佳人》 Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to …Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live! 每一个城市都各具特色而令人难忘 , 很难…罗马 , 无疑是罗马 . 我会珍惜在这里的记忆 , 直到永远 ! 《罗马假日》 The world is a fine place and worth fighting for, I believe the second part. -- Seven 这个世界如此美好,值得人们为之奋斗,但我只信后半部分。《七宗罪》 Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for. 山姆:这世上一定存在着善良,值得我们奋战到底。《魔戒 2 :双塔奇兵》 Everyone has a little dirty laundry. -- Desperate Housewives 每个人都有一些不可告人的秘密。《绝望主妇》 Shed no tears for me, my glory lives forever! 不要为我流泪,我的荣誉将永远流传。《星球大战 2 》 Sometimes people think they lose things and they didn't really lose them. It just gets moved. -- the Six Sense 人们有时以为失去了什么,其实没有,只是被移开了。《第六感》 You had me at hello. 你一开口就征服了我!《加菲猫》 With great power there must come great responsibility -- SPIDER-MAN 有了多大的能力就会有多大的责任。《蜘蛛侠》

经典电影英语台词

307 评论(13)

松涛学大教育

导语: 提到经典的电影作品,相信大家会想到不少,其中不乏经典的英文电影,比如《 阿甘正传》.《乱世佳人》等等。下面就来看看我特别整理的经典英文电影台词吧。

一、《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

二、《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不离。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢。

6. You just stay away from me please.

求你离开我。

7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

8. It made me look like a duck in water.

它让我如鱼得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

这些年我一塌糊涂。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的'命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡

三、《The Lion King狮子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我会补偿你的,我保证。

四、《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一样就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。

五、《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本来就全靠运气。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要让每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能给我们留一条生路?

六、《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真爱过的人很难再恋爱.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我听过的最帅的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?

9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.

我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.

七、《GARFIELD加菲猫》

1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.

再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 (联系)

扩展阅读:《加菲猫》剧情简介

加菲猫(比尔·默里 配音)是世界上最幸福的一只猫,它愤世又懒惰,整天除了做它热爱的睡觉吃饭之外,就无所事事了。事实就是这样:生活对加菲猫来说简直好得不能再好了,似乎每个人都喜欢它。加菲猫最喜欢做的事情,肯定是坐在电视机前舒服的椅子上,看它喜欢的电视节目。因为这事,它还没少与主人乔恩(布瑞金·梅耶 饰)争夺摇控器呢,不过最后赢的还是它,谁叫它是宝贝宠物呢。

200 评论(14)

相关问答