azaarsenal
1 逛街购物买衬衫JOY: Why don't we get you some shirts?LOUIS: I want to leave. We've already been here two hours.JOY: But we should get you some shirts while we're here. You need summer shirts.LOUIS: I would rather buy them somewhere else.JOY: Why? They have everything here.LOUIS: I don't like shopping in malls.I like shopping on the street. There is more variety.JOY: Let's just look and see what they have.LOUIS: Alright.JOY: What about these shirts? Do you see anything you like?LOUIS: The styles here are too boring for me. I told you. I like street shopping.JOY: Oh, come on! Don't be so sour. These are beautiful shirts.I know if we don't buy some today, you will never go shopping by yourself.LOUIS: Sure I would.JOY: Here. Look at this shirt. Try it on.LOUIS: Do they have it in LARGE.JOY: I don't know. Let me look on the rack. Here is one. LARGE. Try it on.LOUIS: Where is the fitting room? I don't see it.JOY: The fitting rooms are over there.LOUIS: Okay, I will try it on.JOY: It looks good on you.LOUIS: I look like a nerd.JOY: No, it looks great.Why are you always like this when you're shopping? You know it looks good.LOUIS: Well, I don't think it's the best style for me.JOY: I think we'll buy this one. And I want you to try on this one too.LOUIS: Alright. Alright.JOY: You should be happy I want you to look good.If I let you shop for yourself, you would never buy anything.LOUIS: Yes, maybe. But I like street shopping. There is more variety.I'm sorry. I just don't like malls.乔伊:给你买一些衬衫吧。路易:我想走了,我们已经在这里逛了两个小时。乔伊:但是我们需要给你买几件衬衫,你需要夏天穿的衬衫。路易:我宁愿在别的地方买。乔伊:为什么?这里什么都有。路易:我不喜欢在购物中心买东西。我喜欢逛街购物,比较有选择性。乔伊:看看他们有什么就好。路易:好。乔伊:那些衬衫如何?有看到你喜欢的吗?路易:样式都不怎么样,我说过我喜欢逛街购物。乔伊:哦,别这样酸溜溜,这些衬衫都蛮漂亮的。如果我们今天不买的话,你不会自己来买的。路易:我会的。乔伊:看,这件衬衫,试试看。路易:有大号的吗?乔伊:我不知道,让我看看架上有没有。这件是大号的,试穿看看。路易:更衣室在哪里?我没看到。乔伊:更衣室在那里。好吧,我试穿看看。乔伊:看起来不错哦。路易:我看起来像傻瓜一样。乔伊:不会,很好看的。你为什么每次逛街都这样呢?很好看啊。路易:我认为这种款式不适合我。乔伊:我们就买这件吧,我要你也试试这一件。路易:好吧,好吧。乔伊:我帮你打扮你应该感到高兴。如果让你自已逛,你一定不会买任何东西。路易:也许吧。但我还是喜欢逛街购物,有比较多的东西可看。对不起,我就是不喜欢购物中心。
家军小太郎
无论是新移民还是老移民,亦或是去美国旅游购物,到商场购物是不可避免的事情,但是商场工作人员都是说的英语可能让新移民听的一头雾水,所以在美国购物,这几句英文你一定要会说,要能听懂,这样才能在美国商场中顺利购物。
超市购物常用的 句子 :
May I help you? 我能为你效劳吗?
Where are the shopping baskets? 购物篮在哪里?
I need a shopping cart. 我需要一辆购物车。
It is at the entrance. 就在入口处。
Here, take one of these trolleys. 在这,取一辆手推车。
Are you looking for something particular? 您需要什么东西?
What do you want exactly? 你到底想买些什么?
Where's the meat counter? 肉柜台在哪里?
Where can I find the diary products? 乳制品在哪儿?
Where are the dairy products? 乳制品在哪儿?
They are on the chelf right behind you. 就在你身后的货架上。
Which aisle are the canned goods at? 罐头产品在哪条通道?
At what aisle is the frozen food? 冷冻食品在哪条通道?
Do you remember which aisle this was at? 你记得这货物在哪条货道里吗?
In aisle 3. 在第三通道。
Can anyone tell me where I can buy the ingredients to make Chinese food? 谁能告诉我哪里可以买到做中国菜的原材料?
Excuse me, where is the fruit and vegetable section? 打搅一下,水果蔬菜区在哪里?
The fruit and vegetables are over there. 水果和蔬菜在那边。
Go all the way to the back and turn right. 往里走到头然后右转。
Thank you. 谢谢您。
I'd like some bananas. 我想要些香蕉。
How much dose this meat weight? 这肉有多重?
Could you weight this? 你能称一下这个吗?
Slice me half a kilo of beef. 给我切一斤牛肉。
Give me a pound of tomatoes and a pound of eggplants. 给我一磅番茄和一磅茄子。
OK. Anyting else? 好的,还要 其它 的吗?
Do you sell organic vegetables here? 你们卖有机蔬菜吗?
Yes, we do. They're right in front of you. 有的,就在你面前。
You should have a sign. That way people could identify which are organic and which aren't. 你们应该要有标识,让顾客知道哪些是有机蔬菜,那些不是。
The organic vegetables are marked with the blue label. Here, do you see? 有机蔬菜都有蓝色的标签。在这里,看到了吗?
They're labeled on the packet. 它们在包装上有标示。
There is no price on this item. 这上面没有标价。
This item is not priced. 这上面没有标价。
We need to buy some soya sauce. Which aisle is the soya sauce in? 我们想买一些酱油,酱油在哪一个通道?
That would be in aisle 7, with the condiments. It is right next to the ketchup. 在第七走道,和调味品一起,就在番茄酱的旁边。
We have a clearance sale today. 我们今天清仓大处理。
The price will go down. 价格将会下降。
Do you have this in stock? 这个还有存货吗?
Do you have more of this item in stock? 这种商品还有存货吗?
I'm afraid We don't have it in stock. 恐怕已经没有存货了。
I'm afraid we're out of that item. 恐怕那种货已经卖完了。
Sorry. It's out of stock now. 对不起,已经脱销了。
Easy to use and great value too. 好用实惠,物美价廉。
优质英语培训问答知识库