• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    254

车厘子妈妈
首页 > 英语培训 > 商务英语邮件用语

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

乖乖黑宝宝

已采纳

2017商务英文邮件常用句型

英文商务邮件什么的,在工作中的确是不可少的。为了帮助大家,我整理了一些商务英语邮件常用的句型,希望能帮到大家!

如有问题,请随时和我联系。

Contact me if you have any problem.

If there is any uncertainty, feel free to contact me.

Call me if you have any problem.

如有建议,请指出。

Please let me know if anything needs to be improved.

Your advice/suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

我会进一步修改/检查的。

I will further modify it.

I will further check it.

一旦确认,我会立刻/第一时间通知您的。

Once confirmed, I will let you know immediately.

Once confirmed, I will notice you ASAP. (*ASAP=as soon as possible 尽快)

希望尽快得到您的回复。

I’m looking forward to your early reply.

Your promote reply will be greatly appreciated.

Your early reply will be highly appreciated.

谢谢。

Thanks a lot.

Thank you very much.

Many thanks. (*用于关系熟悉的同事朋友间。)

希望您一切都好/万事如意。

I hope everything goes well with you.

I wish you all the best.

附件是……,请参阅。

Please kindly find the attached ……

Attached please kindly find the ……

Enclosed is the ……, please kindly find it.

Attached you will find……

我已经收到您的邮件。

I have received your email (yesterday/last week/this morning……).

Your email has been received.

非常感谢您的回信。

Thanks very much for your early reply.

Thank you for your email.

我明白您的意思。

I know what you mean.

I understand what you mean.

Got it. (*非常口语化,适合于关系很熟悉的同事朋友之间。)

我不太明白您的意思。

I do not quite understand what you meant.

I have some problem understanding what you meant.

能具体解释一下么?您能在说的清楚一点么?

Could you please put it in a clearer way?

Could you please explain it in detail?

Could you please further explain it?

What do you mean exactly by saying……?

1. Greeting message 祝福

Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。

How are you? 你好吗?

How is the project going on? 项目进行顺利吗?

2. Initiate a meeting 发起会议

I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A。 今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。

I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben。

我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空?

We’d like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time。 十月三十号(周四),老时间,开会。

Let’s make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time。 下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。

I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XX project。 我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。

3. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨询信息/反馈/建议

Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows。 如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。

Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule。 谢谢你,希望能听到更多你对评估和日程计划的建议。

Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon。 期待您的反馈建议!

What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed? 你对计划方面有什么想法?下一步我们应该怎么做?

What do you think about this? 这个你怎么想?

Feel free to give your comments。 请随意提出您的建议。

Any question, please don’t hesitate to let me know。 有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。

Any question, please let me know。 有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。

Please contact me if you have any questions。 有任何问题,欢迎和我们联系。

Your comments and suggestions are welcome! 欢迎您的'评论和建议! Please let me know what you think? 欢迎您的评论和建议!

Do you have any idea about this? 对于这个您有什么建议吗?

It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user’s behavior。 您若是能够就用户行为方面提供更多的信息就太感激了! At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue。 如果可以,我希望你能负责这件事情。

4. Give feedback 意见反馈

Please see comments below。 请看下面的评论。

My answers are in blue below。 我的回答已标蓝。

I add some comments to the document for your reference。 我就文档添加了一些备注,仅供参考。

5. Attachment 附件

I enclose the evaluation report for your reference。 我附加了评估报告供您阅读。

Please check the attached file for today’s meeting notes。 今天的会议记录在附件里查收。

The attachment is the design document, please review it。 设计文档在附件里,请评阅。

For other known issues related to individual features, please see attached release notes。 其他个人特征方面的信息请见附件。

6. Point listing 列表

Today we would like to finish following tasks by the end of today: 今天我们要完成的任务:

Some known issues in this release: 声明中涉及的一些问题:

Our team here reviewed the newest SCM policy and has following concerns: 我们阅读了最新的供应链管理政策,做出如下考虑:

Here are some more questions/issues for your team: 以下是对你们团队的一些问题:

The current status is as following: 目前数据如下:

Some items need your attention: 以下方面需提请注意:

7. Raise question 提出问题

I have some questions about the report XX-XXX 我对XX-XXX报告有一些疑问。

For the assignment ABC, I have the following questions: … 就ABC协议,我有以下几个问题:……

8. Proposal 提议

For the next step of platform implementation, I am proposing… 关于平台启动的下一步计划,我有一个提议……

I suggest we can have a weekly project meeting over the phone call in the near future。 我建议我们就一周项目开一个电话会议。

Achievo team suggest to adopt option A to solve outstanding issue… Achievo团队建议应对突出问题采用A办法。

9. Thanks note 感谢信

Thank you so much for the cooperation。 感谢你的合作!

I really appreciate the effort you all made for this sudden and tight project。 对如此紧急的项目您做出的努力我表示十分感谢。

Thanks for your attention! 谢谢关心!

Your kind assistance on this are very much appreciated。 我们对您的协助表示感谢。

Really appreciate your help! 非常感谢您的帮助!

10. Apology 道歉

I sincerely apologize for this misunderstanding! 对造成的误解我真诚道歉!

I apologize for the late asking but we want to make sure the correctness of our implementation ASAP。 很抱歉现在才进行询问,但是我们需要尽快核实执行信息。

商务英语邮件用语

153 评论(13)

麦当当5188

商务英语邮件常用句子

引导语:众所周知,现在工作中使用邮件沟通频率较高,但是如何在工作邮件中将英语使用到规范、表达意思清晰呢?今天我就为大家整理出了商务英语邮件常用句子,以供大家参考学习。

1. This is in response to your e-mail today.

这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。

2. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.

如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。

3. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.

追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。

4. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.

我收到了你关于这个主题的留言。我在想您你是否可以再详尽的说明一下,也就是再提供多一点相关细节。

5. Please be advised/informed that...

请被告知...

6. Please note that...

请注意...

7. We would like to inform you that...

我们想要通知你...

8. I am convinced that...

我确信...

9. We agree with you on...

我们同意你在...的看法。

10. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008...

从2008年10月4日开始生效...

11. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you...

我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你 有关…

12. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.

我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。

13. With reference to our telephone conversation today...

关于我们今天在电话中的谈话…

14. In my previous e-mail on October 5...

在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到…

15. As I mentioned earlier about...

在先前我所提到的关于…

16. As indicated in my previous e-mail...

如我在之前邮件中所提到的…

17. As we discussed on the phone...

如我们上次在电话中所说的…

18. from our decision at the previous meeting...

如我们在上次会议中所决定的…

19. as you requested...

根据贵方要求…

20. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...

回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定…

21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below...

我们将举行一个会议,会议时间表如下。

22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.

请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。

23. I am delighted to tell you that...

我很高兴地告诉你...

24. We are pleased to learn that...

我们很高兴得知...

25. We wish to notify you that...

我们希望通知你...

26. Congratulation on your...

恭喜您...

27. I am fine with the proposal.

我对这份提案没异议。

28. I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008.

我十分高兴地通知你,我们已经同意您参加于2008年11月22-24日举行的研讨会。

29. We are sorry to inform you that...

我们很抱歉地通知您...

30. I'm afraid I have some bad news. 恐怕我今天要宣布一些坏消息。

31. There are a number of issues with our new system.

我们的新系统有些问题。

32. Due to circumstances beyond our control...

由于情况超出我们的控制...

33. I don't feel too optimistic about...

我对...不太乐观

34. It would be difficult for us to accept...

我们很难接受...

35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.

我不得不这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有改变。

36. We would be grateful if you could...

如果你可以...我们会很感激的。

37. I could appreciate it if you could...

如果你可以...我会很感激。

38. Would you please send us…?

你能否寄给我们…?

39. We need your help.

我们需要你的帮助。

40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.

我们希望您能将此信息传达给你们的员工,非常感谢。

41. We look forward to your clarification.

我们期待你的.澄清。

42. Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.

您若能立即关注此事,我们将非常感激。

43. I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know what suits you best.

255 评论(15)

相关问答