• 回答数

    3

  • 浏览数

    232

浮生若梦762
首页 > 英语培训 > 英语口语对话1分钟

3个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

蓝水晶朵朵

已采纳

我们外教课考试时我用的,1分钟左右.A: Hello, Linda! Long time no see! How are you? B: Well.A: How nice the day is, isn't it? B: Yeah, it's a lovely sunny day! I didn't want to waste such a nice day so I decided to go sightseeing in Shanghai. A: Yeah, l agree with you, but do you have a tourist guide? Or you will lose your way. B: No. But you are a local. Can you be my tourist guide? And do you have any suggestions?A: No problem! And it's hard to say because there are so many things to see. Like the Oriental Pearl TV Tower, the Science Museum and the People’s Square. Oh! How about the Yu Garden? It’s a famous place in Shanghai.B: I have heard quite a lot about it, it’s a local food and shopping paradise. That’s great. But do you know how to get there? A: The easiest way is to call a taxi but I think Yu garden is far away from our school.B: I think it’s not a good way, please save some money for me. I don't want to spend too much on public transport. A: All right. What do you think about it? B: I bought a new bicycle one month ago, it's very helpful. I can go there by bike, I thing it’s also very convenient. It's very well organized. The trains are fast and punctual. No wonder they're always so crowded.by the way,i don't think people pay much attention to traffic rules here.more often than not i see people break traffic rules. A: you are right.we've also realized that. B: I often see jaywalkers, bicyclists or even taxis run through the red lights.people just ignore the traffic rules unless there are traffic policemen. A: more and more people are beginning to realize that they will have to bear full responsibility in an accident if they break the rules.hey; you still haven't told me how to go to the yu garden from here. A: oh, yes.walk a bit furthers south and you will find the stop of bus no.18.it will take you directly to the yu garden. B: do you have any idea how long it will take? A: It all depends.it may take one hour on such a busy weekend. B: i'd better get going now.thanks, A. A: Sure! Have a nice day!

英语口语对话1分钟

298 评论(14)

麦兜的秒杀季

6) A: I‘ll call you next week. B: Do you know my number? A: No, I don‘t. B: It‘s right here on my card. A:我下个星期会打电话给你。 B:你知道我的号码吗? A:不知道。 B:就在我的名片上。 7) A: Have we been introduced? B: No, I don‘t think we have beenA: My name is Wong. B: And I‘m Jack Smith. A:对不起,我们彼此介绍过了吗? B:不,我想没有。 A:我姓王。 B:我叫杰克·史密斯。 8) A: Is this Mr. Jones? B: Yes, that‘s right. A: I‘m just calling to introduce myself. My name is Tang. B: I‘m glad to meet you, Mr. Tang. A:是琼斯先生吗? B:是的。 A:我打电话是向您作自我介绍,我姓唐。 B:很高兴认识你,唐先生。 9) A: I have a letter of introduction here. B: Your name, please? A: It‘s David Chou. B: Oh, yes, Mr. Chou. We‘ve been looking forward to this. A:我这儿有一封介绍信。 B:请问贵姓大名? A:周大卫。 B:啊,周先生,我们一直在等着您来。 10) A: I‘ll call you if you give me a name card. B: I‘m sorry, but I don‘t have any with me now. A: Just tell me your number, in that case. B: It‘s 322-5879. A:给我一张名片吧,我会打电话给你.。 B:真抱歉,我现在身上没带。 A:这样子,那就告诉我你的电话号码好了。 B:322-5879。

199 评论(8)

刘阿奔好运来

日常英语口语对话范文

在日常中进行英语口语对话,无疑会提高我们的英语口语水平。下面是我分享的`日常英语口语对话范文,希望能对大家有所帮助!

Daniel: Hey Olga, how are you?

丹尼尔:嗨,奥尔加,你好吗?

Olga: Hi, and how are you Daniel?

奥尔加:你好,你怎么样,丹尼尔?

Daniel: I'm fine thanks. I need to ask you a favor.

丹尼尔:我很好,谢谢。我想请你帮个忙。

Olga: Sure, what's up?

奥尔加:没问题,什么事?

Daniel: Well I'm trying to impress a girl and I need to cook something for her.

丹尼尔:我想给一个女孩留下好印象,我想给她做些吃的。

Olga: I see.

奥尔加:我明白了。

Daniel: So I was thinking of Mexican food.

丹尼尔:我打算做墨西哥食物。

Olga: Wow, that's a good option.

奥尔加:哇,这是个不错的选择。

Daniel: What can you recommend me?

丹尼尔:你会推荐我做什么?

Olga: Why don't you cook tacos?

奥尔加:为什么不做墨西哥玉米饼呢?

Daniel: OK.

丹尼尔:好。

Olga: It's fairly simple and I think you can do it. Can you get tortillas?

奥尔加:非常容易做,而且我认为你能做出来。你能做玉米面饼吗?

Daniel: I might be able to get them but I'm not really sure.

丹尼尔:我应该可以做,不过我不太确定。

Olga: Well if you get them then I can just cook the meat, you know. It's really easy, like in a pan, a fry pan, you just fry it with onion, salt, pepper, and maybe a little bit of chili peppper. Do you like it hot?

奥尔加:如果你能做玉米面饼的话,我可以来炒肉。做法非常简单,用平底炒锅炒肉和洋葱,放盐,再加一些辣椒,可以放红辣椒。你希望做的辣一些吗?

Daniel: I would rather not to have it that hot. It's the first date.

丹尼尔:我希望不要做得太辣。毕竟这是第一次约会。

Olga: Yeah, but you know it's romantic.

奥尔加:嗯,你知道这很浪漫。

Daniel: OK.

丹尼尔:好。

Olga: Maybe just a bit. So yeah you just cut a little bit of chilli pepper and put it inside and when you've made this you just put it inside a tortilla, wrap it and maybe put some salad like lettuce and tomato on top with a little bit of cream.

奥尔加:可以放一点儿辣椒。切一点儿辣椒放进去,炒好以后,把它们放进玉米面饼里卷起来,你还可以放一点沙拉,可以在上面放莴苣和番茄,然后加一些奶油。

Daniel: OK, what kind of cream?

丹尼尔:好,用哪种奶油?

Olga: The one that's not sweet, you know the natural cream.

奥尔加:不太甜的那种,就是天然奶油。

Daniel: That white one?

丹尼尔:白色的那种?

Olga: Yeah, right and are you sure about the tortillas?

奥尔加:对,没错,你确定可以做玉米面饼吧?

Daniel: Just explain me so in case I cannot get them.

丹尼尔:跟我说一下怎么做,确保我能做出来。

Olga: Just get corn flour.

奥尔加:准备玉米面。

Daniel: Corn flour?

丹尼尔:玉米面?

Olga: Yeah, I think you can get it anywhere or at least on the internet and you just mix it with some water and maybe a little bit of salt and make like a...

奥尔加:对,我想你可以在任何地方买到,至少可以在网上买到,在玉米面里加水,再加些盐,就像……

Daniel: Pastry?

丹尼尔:油酥面团那样?

Olga: Yeah and just take a little round ball the size that you can hold it in your hand and you know like extend it to make the shape of the tortilla and just heat it up in the pan without any oil or anything and it's done like in one minute.

奥尔加:对,揉成面团,做成可以握在手里的大小,然后把面团伸展开,做成玉米面饼的形状,然后放到锅里加热,不用放油,加热一分钟就可以了。

Daniel: Wow that's really easy. You think it's going to work?

丹尼尔:哇,那太简单了。你认为这会有用吗?

Olga: Of course.

奥尔加:当然了。

Daniel: Thanks.

丹尼尔:谢谢。

Olga: You're welcome.

奥尔加:不客气。

C=Customer S= Salesperson

C: Excuse me, I'm looking for your casual short-sleeved shirts. Can you tell me where those are?

顾客:对不起,我正在找休闲短袖衬衫,你可以告诉我它们放在哪里吗?

S: Right over here, sir. What-size do you wear?

店员:先生,就在这边,您穿几号的?

C: Medium.

顾客:中号。

S: These here are all mediums.

店员:这里全是中号的。

C: Thank you. I think I'll take this one, and these pants as well. They're presents for a friend.

顾客:谢谢。我要买这件衬衫和这条裤子,它们是要送给朋友的礼物。

S: Shall I gift-wrap them for you, sir?

店员:先生,需要把它们装成礼盒吗?

C: Yes, please. ( to be continued)

顾客:好的,谢谢。

354 评论(14)

相关问答