• 回答数

    3

  • 浏览数

    108

梦溪shuer
首页 > 英语培训 > 英语口语旅游话题

3个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

一首ciao情歌

已采纳

旅行的时候的心境会发生很大的变化,用英语来和英语国家的人进行对话,也可以丰富我们的世界观。下面是我给大家带来旅行英语对话,供大家参阅! 旅行英语对话1:航班延误 A: Good morning, sir. Can I help you? A:上午好,先生。有什么能为您效劳的? B: My flight has been delayed. Can you tell me. Why? B:我的航班延误了。我想知道原因。 A: The airport has been closed clue to the bad weather condition. A:因为天气的原因,机场关闭了。 B: How long wili the delay last? B:延误多长时间? A: Maybe two or three hours. A:可能要两三个小时吧。 B:l have to stay here tonight. B:看来我今晚不得不在这儿过夜了。 A: Don't worry about that. We will arrange tonight's accommodation. A:您不用担心,今晚您的食宿由我们来安排。 B:Thank you. B:谢谢。 旅行英语对话2:火车旅行 Rumei: Bina, come and join us. 如梅:比娜,跟我们一起来吧。 Bina: Thanks. Hi, everyone. 比娜:谢谢,大家好。 Rumei: Bina, you haven't met our friend Dashan yet. 如梅:比娜,你还没有见到过我们的朋友大山呢。 Bina: Hi, Dashan. I'm Bina Kapoor. 比娜:大山,你好。 我是比娜·卡泊尔。 Dashan:Hi, Bina. 大山:比娜,你好。 Rumei: And do you remember my husband Yunbo? 如梅:你还记得我的丈夫云波吧? Bina: Of course. Hi, Yunbo. 比娜:当然记得,云波,你好。 Dashan: Bina, please sit down. 大山:比娜,请坐。 Bina: Thanks. 比娜:谢谢。 Rumei: Bina's been to China, you know. 如梅:听我说,比娜去过中国呢。 Dashan: Really? What cities have you visited? 大山:是吗?都去过哪几个城市? Bina: Let me see. I've been to a lot of places... Shanghai, Xi'an, and Beijing. 比娜:我想想。我去过好几个城市…… 上海、西安还有北京。 Yunbo: That's impressive. What did you think of Shanghai? 云波:太好了。你觉得上海怎么样? Bina: I liked Shanghai, but it was too crowded for me. 比娜:我喜欢上海,可就是太拥挤了。 Dashan: Did you like Beijing? 大山:你喜欢北京吗? Bina: Yes, I did. But I liked visiting Xi'an best. Those terra cotta figures were amazing. 比娜:喜欢。但是我最喜欢西安。那里的兵马俑真是令人惊奇。 Rumei: You know, I've never been to Xi'an. Yunbo, we should go there some day. Everyone tells us to go and see the figures of the warriors and horses. 如梅:你知道,我从未去过西安。 云波,有朝一日,我们得到西安去看看。人人都说我们应该去参观那里的兵马俑。 Dashan: I've seen them and I agree. You really ought to go. 大山:我亲眼见到了,我同意他们的建议。你确实应该去看看。 Bina: So, tell me about your trip across Canada. 比娜:喂,给我讲讲你们的加拿大的旅行吧。 Yunbo: Well, we've had a wonderful time. We started out in Vancouver. We loved seeing British Columbia and meeting Dashan's sister Monica. 云波:哦,我们过得非常开心。我们是从温哥华出发的。 我们很高兴访问了不列颠哥伦比亚省,见到了大山的姐姐莫尼卡。 Bina: Did you visit the Prairie provinces? 比娜:你们到平原三省去了吗? Dashan: Yes, we had a great time there. 大山:去了,我们在那里度过了愉快的时光。 Yunbo: But it was very cold. I'll never forget the snow. 云波:可是那里很冷。我永远也忘不了那里的 大雪 。 Rumei: In Ontario, Dashan's friend invited us on a tour of his company. It was our first visit to a Canadian company. 如梅:在安大略省,大山的朋友邀请我们去参观了他的公司。我们是第一次走进 加拿大公司的大门。 Yunbo: I enjoyed learning about their new technology. 云波:了解公司的新技术我很高兴。 Rumei: And don't forget to tell Bina about our dinner. 如梅:别忘了跟比娜讲我们的那次家宴。 Yunbo: Oh, yes. Dashan's friends invited us to their home for dinner. It was great to see inside a Canadian home. 云波:对了,大山的朋友邀请我们到他家里去吃饭。 到加拿大人的家里去看看很有意义。 Bina: Did Dashan show you around Quebéc? 比娜:大山带你们去魁北克了吗? Rumei: Yes, Dashan speaks French very well. He took us to Quebéc city and Montreal. 如梅:去了,大山法语讲得很好,他带我们去了魁北克市和蒙特利尔市。 Yunbo: We also went to Prince Edward Island. I liked spending time in the countryside. 云波:我们还去了爱德华王子岛。能在乡村度过一段时光我很高兴。 Bina: You've had quite a trip, haven't you? 比娜:你们可是游历了不少地方啊。 Rumei: Yes, we have. And we've spoken English all the time, haven't we? 如梅:是啊。而且,我们还一直讲英语,是吧? Dashan: Yes, we have. Okay, we'd better decide on lunch. 大山:是的,好啦,我们最好决定吃什么饭吧。 Bina: Yes, I should look at the menu. Mmm... I'm going to have the vegetable soup. 比娜:我得看一看菜单。哦,我要蔬菜汤。 Yunbo: Oh, look outside. Look at that lake. It looks like an ocean. 云波:啊,往外看呐。 看那大湖。 看起来就像是海洋。 Bina: Oh, that's Lake Superior. It's the largest of the five Great Lakes. 比娜:哦,那是苏必利尔湖,五大湖中最大的一个。 Dashan: Travelling by train is great. You can see so much. 大山:乘火车旅行真好,能观赏到这么多风景。 Bina: I agree. And it always relaxes me. 比娜:我同意你的看法。而且我总是能得到身心的松弛。 Server: May I take your order? 服务员:要点菜吗? Rumei: Bina, when are you going to take the ferry to Victoria? 如梅:比娜,你什么时候乘船到维多利亚? Bina: I'm on the six o'clock sailing tonight. And you? When are you going to catch your flight for Beijing? 比娜:今天晚上6点的渡轮。你们呢?去北京的航班是什么时候? Rumei: Tomorrow morning at seven o'clock. Well, it's been a wonderful trip. I've really enjoyed talking with you, Bina. Let's keep in touch. 如梅:明天早晨7点。这次旅行太愉快了。 比娜,很高兴与你交谈。让我们保持联系吧。 Bina: I hope you will. I'll write to you. 比娜:我希望你跟我联系。我会给你们写信的。 Rumei: I'd like that. 如梅:我希望这样。 Dashan: Well, it was nice to talk to you, Bina. Take care. 大山:比娜,跟你交谈我很高兴。多保重。 旅行英语对话3:美术展 Dashan: Oh, look. We've just passed a totem pole. The Native art collection can't be far away. 大山:嘿,看,我们刚经过了一个图腾柱。土著艺术品的展览一定不会太远了。 Yunbo: Native art is very popular in Canada, isn't it? 云波:土著艺术品在加拿大很受欢迎,是吧? Dashan: Yes. Canada's aboriginal people make beautiful art. Don't you remember? We went to that wonderful Native art store in Vancouver. It had totem poles, masks, beadwork, basket and prints. 大山:是的,加拿大的土著居民创造出了很精美的艺术品。你们还记得吧,我们在温哥华去过的那家漂亮的土著工艺品商店。里面有图腾柱、面具、镶缀珠、篮筐以及版画。 Yunbo: That's right. 云波:是啊。 Rumei: This art is spectacular. It's very symbolic, isn't it? 如梅:这种艺术品非常壮观,富有象征意义,你说是吧? Yunbo: Yes, it is. 云波:对。 Rumei: Look at the unusual animal figures. 如梅:看那些奇特的动物塑像。 Dashan: Yeah. They're quite interesting. Did you know that each piece of art tells a story? 大山:对,个个饶有兴趣。你知道吗?每一件艺术品都讲述一个 故事 呢。 Rumei: No, I didn't. Let's look around some more. 如梅:我原来不知道。我们再多看看。 Rumei: How do you guys feel about taking a break and getting a cup of tea? My feet are killing me. This gallery must have a restaurant. 如梅:我们休息一下,喝杯茶你们俩觉得怎么样?我的脚疼死了。美术馆里一定会有餐馆吧。 Dashan: It does. Actually, I wouldn't mind taking some weight off my feet, too. 大山:确实有。说句实话我也想歇歇脚。 Yunbo: Well, I prefer to look at some more art. Do you mind? 云波:我倒是情愿再多看一会展览,你们不会在意吧? Rumei: Of course not. 如梅:当然不会。 Dashan: Okay. We'll go to the restaurant and then meet you in the gift shop in forty-five minutes. 大山:好的,我们到餐馆去,40分钟后我们在礼品店碰头。 Yunbo: Great. 云波:好的。 Rumei: Don't be late. 如梅:可别晚了。 Yunbo: I won't. 云波:我不会的。 Rumei: I should buy a gift for Yunbo's mother. 如梅:我应该给云波的妈妈买件礼物。 Dashan: You'll probably find a nice present at the gift shop. 大山:在礼品店估计你能选到一份好礼品。 Yunbo: Have you been waiting long? 云波:你们等了很久了吗? Rumei: Yes, since 4:45. 如梅:是啊,从4点45分就开始等你了。 Yunbo: Oh, no! You've been waiting half an hour. I'm really sorry. 云波:哎呀,真糟,你们等了半个小时了。我真的非常抱歉。 Rumei: It's okay. I liked having the time to browse. 如梅:没关系。能有时间多转一转我很高兴。 Yunbo: Have you bought anything? 云波:你买了什么东西了吗? Rumei: No, not yet. I'm thinking of getting an address book for your mother. What do you think of this one? 如梅:还没有。我正在想给你母亲买一本通讯簿,你觉得这个怎么样? Yunbo: It's beautiful. My mother will love it. Thanks for picking it out. 云波:很漂亮。我的母亲会喜欢的。谢谢你为她挑选。 Rumei: You're welcome. 如梅:不用客气。 Dashan: Well, we ought to go now.

英语口语旅游话题

341 评论(9)

都市月亮飘飘

一、旅游英语常用口语对话:精选单句

1.Do you have any plan for the approaching summer holiday?

暑假就要到了,你有什么计划吗?

2.I’m going to travel in Sydney for 2 weeks after resignation.

辞职之后我要去悉尼旅游两个月。

3.My parents plan to visit Beijing during the spring break.

我父母计划在春天的假期里去游览北京。

4.Do you have something new for the graduation trip?

关于毕业旅行你有什么新的点子吗?

5.She suggested the best places to us to head for.

她给我们建议了最佳的目的地。

6. The magazine has selected annual top ten destinations for travelers in Europe.

这本杂志评选出了年度欧洲十大景点。

7.I’m dreaming to go abroad during the break.

我梦想着这次放假能出国玩。

8.You have no idea how much I desire to go to Greece.

你不知道我有多想去希腊。

二、旅游英语常用口语对话:Conversation 1

A: Judy said that you are going on a trip this summer?

朱迪说你这个夏天要去旅游?

B: Yes, but I haven’t decided yet.

是的,但是我还没决定。

A: Do you have any plan?

你有什么计划吗?

B: Well, I’m looking forward to go to Europe during the break.

我期待着去欧洲。

A: There is no better place than Greece if you need my recommendation.

如果你需要我的推荐的话,我觉得没有什么地方比希腊更好了。

B: Have you been there before?

你去过那里吗?

A: Yes, I went there more than once.

是的,我去过不止一次。

B: Wow! Sounds attractive! Maybe I can have a try.

哇,听起来很吸引人!也许我也可以去看看。

三、旅游英语常用口语对话:Conversation 2

A: I’m going to have a three-week vacation. How about planning a trip?

我马上有个三周的假期,计划一次旅行怎么样?

B: Really? You’ve been dreaming to go to the United States. Now it’s on the agenda.

真的吗?你一直梦想去美国,现在可以提上日程了。

A: Sounds exciting. I want to visit the Grand Canyon.

听起来激动人心啊。我想去看看大峡谷。

B: Good idea. And we can stay a couple of days in Las Vegas.

好主意。我们还可以在拉斯维加斯待两天。

A: And the New York City can’t be missed out.I’d like to watch a Broadway play.

不能漏掉了纽约城。我想看百老汇的剧。

B: But it’s on the other side of the county and we have to fly five hours to get there.

但是它在美国的另一头,我们要坐5个小时的飞机才能到。

A: It doesn’t matter. I can’t wait anymore.

没关系,我都等不及了。

制定旅游计划是旅游的第一步,也是旅游英语的必谈话题。旅游常用英语口语话题还有很多,这就需要大家多多去挖掘了,希望这种旅游英语对话的学习方式能给大家带来显著的效果。旅游英语常用口语对话小编就说到这里了,更多关于旅游英语学习的基础入门知识、能力提升技巧、实用英语方面的相关内容,小编会持续更新。祝愿各位都能认真学习。

259 评论(14)

最美遇见微风

Hello, how are you doing today? My name is ...., may I have your name?Today is a nice, sunny day.what do you think?How long have you been in China? Do you like China?Did you learn some Mandarin(Chinese)?...一般寒暄、介绍名字、聊天气、问他来中国多久,喜不喜欢中国、会不会说几句中文、教几句中文等等。。。

268 评论(14)

相关问答