夏天天夏天
下面是我整理的日常英语对话;在中餐厅, 希望对大家有帮助。 AIt's very nice of you to invite me. 你真是太好了,请我来做客。 BI'm very glad you could come, Mr. Liu. Will you take a seat at the head of the table? It's an informal dinner, please don't stand on ceremony... Mr. Liu, would you like to have somechicken? 刘先生,您能来我很高兴,请上坐。这是一次家常便饭,请大家别客气。刘先生,要吃点鸡肉吗? AThank you. This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant. Could you tell me thedifferent features of Chinese food? 谳谢,这是我第一次来中餐馆,请给我讲讲中国菜的不同特色好吗? BGenerally speaking, Cantonese food is a bit light; Shanghai food is rather oily; and Hunandishes are very spicy, having a strong and hot taste. 一般来讲,广东菜清淡一些;上海菜比较油腻:湖南菜香味浓,辣味很重。 AChinese dishes are exquisitely prepared, delicious, and very palatable. They are very good in colour,flavour,and taste. 中国菜做得很精细,色、香、味俱全。 BMr. liu, would you care for another helping? 刘先生,再来一点吧? ANo more, thank you. I'm quite full. 不啦,谢谢。我已经够饱了。 BDid you enjoy the meal? 您吃得怎么样? AIt's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time. It's such a rich dinner. 好久没有吃过这样美味的饭莱了。这顿饭莱太丰盛了。 BI'm so glad you like it. 你能喜欢,我不胜荣幸。 AThank you very much for your hospitality. 谢谢你的盛情款待。
AlpacaZhou
在英语教学中,教师应该为学生创造各种各样的语言环境,全面发展学生的智力,培养学生各方面的能力,引导学生养成良好的心理素质。我整理了中餐厅服务员英语对话,欢迎阅读!
Waiter: Would you like anything else?
您还需要些什么?
Guest: No, thank you. We'll have the bill now.
不需要了,谢谢。我们现在要结账了。
Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?
好的,先生,您打算怎样付账?
Guest: I'd like to put it on my hotel bill.
我想把账记在账单上。
Guest: What's your room number?
请问你的房间号?
Waiter: 1208.
1208。
Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.
请在账单上写上您的名字和房间号码,并且请出示房匙/房卡,好吗?
Guest: Of course, here you are.
当然,给你。
Waiter: Could you just sign here, please?
您在这签字好吗?
Guest: Sure.
可以。
Waiter: Thank you. How did you like your meal? Would you please give us your comment about our service and dishes?
谢谢。请问你的餐食得怎样?能否对我们的服务或菜式提供宝贵的意见?
Guest: Very nice, very delicious.
非常好,非常美味。
苏珊:
We'd like to try some cantonese food. Could you make some recommendations?
我们想尝尝粤莱.你能否给我们推荐一下?
凯西:
Sure. We have some typical cantonese food today: Roast Suckling Pig.the Battle between the Dragon and the Tiger.Fried Milk.Salt- Baked Chicken and Dog Meat Casserole.
当然。今天本店主理的粤菜有: 烤乳猪、龙虎斗、炸鲜奶、盐炯鸡、狗肉煲。
苏珊:
I'm afraid I don't like snake dishes or dog meat. But I like chicken very much. Are there any other dishes you could recommend?
我不喜欢吃蛇或狗肉做的菜。不过我特别喜欢吃鸡。你还有什么菜可以推荐的?
凯西:
Certainly.sir. We also serve Carmine Goose.Roast Goose.Soft- Boiled Chicken.Sliced Chicken with Chicken Liver and Ham.Steamed Grass Carp and Steamed Mandarin Fish,if you like fish.
有的.先生.我们还供应胭脂香鹅.烧鹅.白切鸡.广州文昌鸡.如你们喜欢鱼的话.我们还供应清蒸皖鱼和清蒸鲑鱼。
苏珊:
What is the Carmine Goose like?
胭脂香鹅是什么样的菜?
凯西:
The main ingredient of the dish "Carmine Goose" is Qing Yuan goose produced in Guangdong. Its meat is fine and tender and tastes fresh and delicious. This dish is fresh, fragrant. salty and sweet with a carmine color.
主要材料是广东特产的清远鹅.其肉鲜.嫩.爽.美.这道菜用料新香味浓郁.咸中带甜.色泽鲜红.
苏珊:
We'll try this one.with the Salt- Baked Chicken.the Soft- Boiled Chicken and the Steamed Mandarin Fish to follow.
我们就要份胭脂香鹅.外加盐炯鸡.白切鸡和清蒸鲑鱼.
周清:
How do you like the boiled beef in chili soup?
你觉得刚才的水煮牛肉怎么样?
山姆:
I love the tender beef, but it's far too spicy. I can't feel my tongue.
牛肉很嫩.我很喜欢。但是这也太辣了.我舌头都麻了。
周清:
No wonder you only had a little bit.
难怪你只吃了一点。
山姆:
So Sichuan food in China is different from that in the US, right?
原来中国的川菜和我在美国吃的不一样啊,对吗?
周清:
Right. The overseas Chinese food isn't as authentic as real Chinese food.
可不是嘛。国外的中餐一般都不正宗。
山姆:
Having Sichuan food in China is like a taste adventure. I'll tell my tongue to be careful.
在中国吃川菜就像冒险。我得告诉我的舌头小心点。
周清:
We may need to get something for your tongue now. You seem still hungry.
看来得给你的舌头找点吃的。你貌似没吃饱。
山姆:
Thank you. Some bread will do.
谢谢你。吃点面包就好了。
优质英语培训问答知识库