• 回答数

    3

  • 浏览数

    223

游走老者
首页 > 英语培训 > 就医对话英语

3个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

好奇的小米

已采纳

criminals whose sphere of activities is strictly delimited

就医对话英语

324 评论(15)

蘑菇Miranda

一般意义上的英语情景对话教学,是指教师为达到教学目标,通过学生分组,各自扮演相应的角色,在特定的场所(通常在教室)表现特定的故事情景。接下来我们就以看病就医来练习对话。我整理了有关于看病的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

D= Doctor P= Patient

The doctor has finished examining Randy, her patient.

医生为她的病人兰迪完成了检查。

D: Well, Randy, I'd say you've got a bad case of the flu. The main thing to do is get plenty of rest and drink lots of liquids. I'll prescribe something for that throat.

医生:嗯,兰迪,你患了重感冒,你所要做的事便是多休息和多喝水,我会开些处方治你的喉咙。

P: Thanks, doctor. Is there anything I can take for this headache?

病人:谢谢医生。我能吃什么药治疗头疼呢?

D: Some aspirin or Panadol should help. You can pick some up at the pharmacy when you go to fill your prescription.

医生:吃一些阿司匹林或扑热息痛应该会有帮助。你在去药房拿药时可以买一些。

P: Okay.

病人:好的。

D: Goodbye, Randy. Take care.

医生:再见,兰迪,保重。

Dialogue One (make an appointment with the doctor for oneself)

值班护士:早上好,这里是约翰逊大夫办公室。有什么需要帮忙的吗?

Clerk: Good morning. This is Doctor Johnson’s office. What can I do for you?

雷德太太:是的。 我是雷德太太。我想本周预约看病。

Mrs. Reed: Yes, this is Mrs. Reed. I’d like to make an appointment to see the doctor this week.

值班护士:好的。恐怕约翰逊大夫本周星期一和星期二都已经被预约满了。

Clerk: Well, let’s see. I’m afraid he is fully booked on Monday and Tuesday.

雷德太太:星期四怎么样?

Mrs. Reed: How about Thursday?

值班护士:抱歉,星期四也已经预约满了。雷德太太,星期三你方便吗?

Clerk: Sorry, but I have to say he is also occupied on Thursday. So, will Wednesday be O.K. for you, Mrs. Reed?

雷德太太:星期三我得上班。顺便问一下,约翰逊大夫星期六有空吗?

Mrs. Reed: I have to work on Wednesday. By the way, is Dr. Johnson available on Saturday?

值班护士:我们周末不上班。

Clerk: I’m afraid the office is closed on weekends.

雷德太太:那么,星期五如何?

Mrs. Reed: well, what about Friday?

值班护士:星期五。 让我查一下。 太好了,约翰逊大夫本周星期五下午有空。Clerk: Friday. Let me have a check. Oh, great. Dr. Johnson will be available on Friday afternoon this week.

雷德太太: 很好。谢谢你。到时我会来的。

Mrs. Reed: That’s fine. Thank you, I’ll come then.

下午好,医生!

Good afternoon!What's your troubie?

下午好!怎么了?

I feel sick and I have a headache.

我感觉恶心,并且我头疼。

How long have you been like this?

你什么时候开始这样的呢?

Since last morning.

从昨天早上开始。

Do you have a fever?

你有没有发烧呢?

Yes, I do. This morning my temperature was 39 degrees in centigrade.

有,今天早上我烧到了39度。

Let me look you over carefully.

让我仔细看一看。

Is anything wrong with me?

我有什么事吗?

Yes,you've got the flu.Here are some pills for you.Please take them three times a day and drink moer water.

你得了流感。这是一些药丸。请一天喝三次,并多喝些水。

How soon can Ibe all right again?

我多久才会好?

If you have a good rest,you will be all right in three days.

如果你好好休息,你将在三天内好的

OK,thanks a lot!

好的非常感谢

104 评论(12)

每天只睡4小时

关于看病的英语口语对话

医院是指以向人提供医疗护理服务为主要目的医疗机构。下面是我整理的去医院看病的英语口语,希望能帮到大家!

我要买些感冒药

Doctor:

What can I do for you?

有什么需要的.吗?

May:

I need some medicine.

我需要一些药。

Doctor:

For whom?

给谁的。

May:

My younger brother. He suffers from a bad cold.

我弟弟。他着凉了,很难受。

Doctor:

What symptoms does he have?

他有什么症状?

May:

Fever and a bad cough.

发烧,咳嗽也很厉害。

Doctor:

I got it. Don't worry, just a common cold.

知道了,别担心,只是普通感冒。

May:

What kind of medicine does he need?

他需要什么样的药品呢?

Doctor:

Patulin will do.

感冒药就可以了。

May:

How many pills for each time?

每次要吃多少粒啊?

Doctor:

Six per day, and two after each meal.

一天六粒,每顿饭后两粒。

May:

Thank you very much.

非常感谢。

Doctor:

My pleasure.

乐意效劳。

我得了流感怎么办?

Daniel:

What seems to be the problem, kid?

你有什么事吗,孩子?

Doctor 3:

I've got a sore throat, a runny nose and a headache.

我喉咙痛,流鼻涕,头疼。

Daniel:

Ah…How long have you been like this?

啊……你这个样子多久了?

Doctor 3:

I am not very sure. Maybe for three days.

我不敢肯定。也许三天了吧。

Daniel:

Do you have any stomachache?

你肚子痛吗?

Doctor 3:

I guess so. It comes and goes.

我猜是的。时有时无。

Daniel:

Open your mouth and say “ah…” God, you are suffering from the swelling of tonsils.

张开嘴,说“啊……”天哪,扁桃体肿大。

Doctor 3:

Is that serious, doctor?

严重吗,医生?

Daniel:

Yes, I am sure that you got the flu. You need a shot.

是的。我肯定你是得了流感。你得打一针。

Doctor 3:

Oh, doctor. Do I have to? I am afraid of needles!

哦,医生。真的要打针吗?我害怕打针。

Daniel:

Yes, that's for sure. But it is not that bad. It's gonna be all right.

是啊,肯定的。但是没有那么糟糕。就会好起来的。

Doctor 3:

Oh, doctor, please…

哦,医生,求您了……

Daniel:

Be brave, young man. Only girls cry when given an injection.

勇敢点,小家伙。只有女孩子打针才会哭。

Doctor 3:

You are right. I won't cry anymore.

你说得对,我不会哭了。

94 评论(13)

相关问答