coloredglaze
下面是我整理的 英语情景对话 看病,以供大家学习参考。
英语情景对话看病篇一:
病人:早上好,大夫
Patient: Good morning, doctor.
医生:早上好,哪里不舒服?
Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?
病人:最近有点失眠。
Patient: I’m suffering from insomnia.
医生:这种情况有多久了?
Doctor: How long have you had this problem?
病人:三个月了。
Doctor: Three months.
医生:服用过什么药吗?
Doctor: Have you take any medicine?
病人:试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用。
Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.
医生:有头痛的情况吗?
Doctor: Do you have headaches?
病人:有时候有。吃饭也没有胃口,总是感紧不安。
Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.
医生:让我量量你的血压。你看来贫血。
Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient’s blood pressure.)
医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度。
Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.
病人:我该怎么呢?
Patient: What should I do then?
医生:我想你应该多休息休息。多到户外活动。不要过度劳累。
Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don’t strain yourself too much.
病人:谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做。
Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I’ll do as you say.
医生:拿着,这是给你开的处方。我相信这药会治好你的失眠症的。
Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I’m sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.
病人:多谢了。再见!
Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!
医生:再见!
Doctor: Bye!
英语情景对话看病篇二:
Making a Doctor's Appointment
Doctor's Assistant: Good morning, Doctor Jensen's office. How may I help you?
Patient: Hello, I'd like to make an appointment to see Doctor Jensen, please.
Doctor's Assistant: Have you been in to see Doctor Jensen before?
Patient: Yes, I have. I had a physical last year.
Doctor's Assistant: Fine, what is your name?
Patient: This is Maria Sanchez.
Doctor's Assistant: Thank you Ms Sanchez, let me pull up your file.
Patient: I haven't been feeling very well lately.
Doctor's Assistant: Do you need urgent care?
Patient: No, not necessarily, but I'd like to see the doctor soon.
Doctor's Assistant: Of course, how about next Monday? There's a slot available at 10 in the morning. Patient: I'm afraid I'm working at 10. Is there anything available after three?
Doctor's Assistant: Let me see. Not on Monday, but we have a three o'clock opening next Wednesday. Would you like to come in then?
Patient: Yes, next Wednesday at three would be great.
Doctor's Assistant: Alright, I'll pencil you in for three o'clock next Wednesday. Patient: Thank you for your help.
Doctor's Assistant: Your welcome. We'll see you next week. Goodbye.
Patient: Goodbye.
英语情景对话看病篇三:
下午好,医生!
Good afternoon!What's your troubie?
下午好!怎么了?
I feel sick and I have a headache.
我感觉恶心,并且我头疼。
How long have you been like this?
你什么时候开始这样的呢?
Since last morning.
从昨天早上开始。
Do you have a fever?
你有没有发烧呢?
Yes, I do. This morning my temperature was 39 degrees in centigrade.
有,今天早上我烧到了39度。
Let me look you over carefully.
让我仔细看一看。
Is anything wrong with me?
我有什么事吗?
Yes,you've got the flu.Here are some pills for you.Please take them three times a day and drink moer water.
你得了流感。这是一些药丸。请一天喝三次,并多喝些水。
How soon can Ibe all right again?
我多久才会好?
If you have a good rest,you will be all right in three days.
如果你好好休息,你将在三天内好的
OK,thanks a lot!
好的非常感谢
throat 喉咙
tonsil 扁桃体
tongue 舌头
fever n. 发烧,高烧
temperature n. 温度
centigrade n. 摄氏
all over one’s body 周身,全身
run a temprature 发高烧
shally9073
英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。我精心收集了关于看病的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
信息台: Hello, this is St. Vincent`s hospital. Miss Tracy speaking. May I help you?
你好.这里是圣文森医院.我是特雷西小姐.请问有什么需要帮忙的?
埃里克: Can I make an appointment with Dr. Smith?
我想和史密斯医生预约看病时间.
信息台: We have many Dr. Smith here. Which department is he in?
我们这儿有很多叫史密斯的医生.你要找的是哪个科室的?
埃里克: Oh! I`ve almost forgotten it-just that Dr. Perterson in the Medical Department.
哦!我忘了--是内科的彼得森医生.
信息台: That Dr. Smith- I`m really sorry, he has a full calendar today. Will it be ok for you to come tomorrow?
内科的彼得森医生--很抱歉.他今天的日程安排得很满.你明天来可以吗?
埃里克: In fact, I`d like to make the appointment for another patient. I think it might be something serious.
其实.我是替别人预约的.我想他的情况可能有点儿严重.
信息台: Oh- Excuse me, just a moment, please. (After a while) You are very lucky! Dr. Peterson`s appointment on 3:00 this afternoon has just been canceled. Will that be convenient for the patient?
哦.对不起.请稍等一下.(过了一会儿 )你很幸运.彼得森医生今天下午3点的一个预约刚被取消.这个时间方便吗?
埃里克: Yes. It sounds good.
可以.太好了.
信息台: May I have the name of that patient?
请问患者的姓名是--?
埃里克: He is an international student of Columbia University. His Chinese name is Li Tao, L-i, T-a-o.
他是哥伦比亚大学的留学生.中文名字叫李涛.
信息台: Okay, it`s all set. See you then.
好的.都安排好了.到时候见.
A:Good morning.
早上好!
B:Good morning.
早上好!
A:What's the matter with you?
请问哪里不舒服?
B:I'm running a high fever and feeling terribly had.
我发高烧,感觉糟透了。
A:How long has this been going on?
这种情况持续多久了?
B:Since last night. And as a matter of fact I have just moved to this city.
从昨晚开始的。实际上,我刚搬到这座城市。
A:OK. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender,address and things like that.
好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,性别,住址等等。
B:No problem. Which department should I register with, Miss?
没问题。医生请问我应该挂哪科?
A:I suppose that you'd better go to the medical department.
我认为您最好挂内科。
B:(Two minutes later) Here is the registration card
(两分钟后)给你。
A:Thank you. The registration fee is two yuan
谢谢。挂号费是两元。
B:All right. But can you tell me how to get there, please?
好的。请问我该怎么去?
A:Take the lift to the secondlloorl and then make a right turn. Go along the passage until you see the sign on your left.
坐电梯到二楼,右拐。沿着过道走.您会看到一块牌子在您的左手边。
B:Thanks a lot
多谢了。
A:You're welcome
不客气。
A:Hello, Miss. Sit down, please.
你好,小姐。请坐。
B:Hi, I am feeling terrible.
你好,我感觉糟糕透了。
A:Oh, what's wrong with you?
哦,你怎么了?
B:My whole body feels weak, and I have a sore throat.
我觉得浑身无力,而且我喉咙痛。
A:Put this thermometer under your tongue first. What cause the illness?
首先把这个温度计放在舌下。怎么生病了?
B:I didn't close the window before going to bed last night.
我昨晚睡觉前没关窗户。
A:You do have a fever. I want to take a look at your throat. Open your mouth,
please say ah
你确实是发烧了。我想看看你的喉咙。张嘴说“啊”。
B:Ah. Is it serious?
啊。严重吗?
A;Hmm, I think it's nothing serious. Don't worry about it.
嗯,我想没什么严重的。不用担心。
B:But what should I do to get well?
但是我要怎样做才能康复?
A:I'll give you an injection first, then I will give you some medicine.
我先给你打一针,然后给你开一些药。
B:When do I take the medicine?
我什么时候吃这些药呢?
A:Take them after meals twice a day.
这些药一天服两次,饭后服用。
B:What else should I do?
我还需要做些别的什么吗?
A:You should have a good rest. And remember you don't eat hot food and drink plenty of water.
你要好好休息。你必须记住不要吃辣的食物并且要多喝水。
B:OK, I will.
好的.我会的。
A:I hope you will get welL soon.
我希望你快点好起来。
B:Thank you.
谢谢你。
candy晓琳
护士:早上好! Nurse: Good morning.
病人:你好! Patient: Good morning.
护士:请问哪里不舒服? Nurse: What seems to be the problem?
病人:失眠。 Patient: I’m suffering from insomnia..
护士:这种情况出现有多久了? Nurse: How long have you had the problem?
病人:三个月了。 Patient: Three months.
护士:您以前来过咱们医院吗? Nurse: Well, have you ever been here before?
病人:事实上,我也是刚刚到这个城市。 Patient: As a matter of fact, I have just moved to this city.
护士: 好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,挂号,住址等等。 Nurse: O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.
病人:没问题。 请问我应该挂哪科? Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with, madam?
护士:您最好挂内科。 Nurse: You’d better go to the medical department.
病人:表填好,给你。 Patient: Here is my registration card.
护士:谢谢。挂号费是一美圆。 Nurse: Thank you. The registration fee is one dollar.,
病人:好的。请问我该怎么走? Patient: Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department, please?
护士:坐电梯到三楼,左拐。沿着走道走。您会看到一块牌子在您的右手边。 Nurse: Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.
病人:多谢了。 Patient: Thanks a lot.
护士:不客气。 Nurse: You’re welcome.
病人:早上好,大夫 Patient: Good morning, doctor.
医生:早上好,哪里不舒服? Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?
病人:最近有点失眠。 Patient: I’m suffering from insomnia.
医生:这种情况有多久了? Doctor: How long have you had this problem?
病人:三个月了。 Doctor: Three months.
医生:服用过什么药吗? Doctor: Have you take any medicine?
病人:试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用。 Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.
医生:有头痛的情况吗? Doctor: Do you have headaches?
病人:有时候有。吃饭也没有胃口,总是感紧不安。 Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.
医生:让我量量你的血压。你看来贫血。 Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient’s blood pressure.)
医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度。 Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork.
病人:我该怎么呢? Patient: What should I do then?
医生:我想你应该多休息休息。多到户外活动。不要过度劳累。 Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don’t strain yourself too much.
病人:谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做。 Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I’ll do as you say.
医生:拿着,这是给你开的处方。我相信这药会治好你的失眠症的。 Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I’m sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.
病人:多谢了。再见! Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!
医生:再见! Doctor: Bye!