• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    188

怀疑本身
首页 > 英语培训 > checkout英语对话

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

金舟创元

已采纳

在超市中,我们应该进行怎样利用英语对话来帮助我们进行沟通?下面是我给大家整理的超市英语对话,供大家参阅!

1. Do we have any cookies?

我们还有没有饼干?

A:Do we have any cookies?

我们还有没有饼干?

B: No, we ran out of cookies. I'll go get some more in the supermarket.

没有了。我会去超市买一些。

2. Did you see my shopping list?

有没有看到我的采购清单?

A:Tommy. Did you see my shopping list?

Tommy,有没有看到我的采购清单?

B:It's in your pocket.

就在你口袋里!

3. Can we get some potato chips?

可不可以买点土豆片?

A:Can we get some potato chips?

可不可以买点土豆片?

B:Sure. Why not?

当然,为什么不?

4. Don't forget that conditioner!

别忘了护发素!

A:I think we need to buy shampoo.

我想该买洗发水了。

B:Yes, and don't forget the conditioner.

是啊关于超市的英语口语对话关于超市的英语口语对话。别忘了护发素.

5. Which One should I get?

到底我该拿哪一个?

A:Which One should I get? Frozen or fresh?

到底我该拿哪一个?冷冻的还是新鲜的?

B: I'll take the frozen one, it's a lot cheaper.

我会买冷冻的,便宜多了。

6. Organic products are on sale.

绿色食品有大拍卖喔。

A:Organic products are on sale!

绿色食品有大拍卖喔!

B:Really? We should get some then.

真的吗?那我们赶快去买一些关于超市的英语口语对话文章关于超市的英语口语对话出自,转载请保留此链接!。

7. Excuse me. Where are the dairy products?

请问乳类制品在哪里?

A:Excuse me. Where are the dairy products?

请问乳类制品在哪里?

B:They're in Aisle J.

在走道J区。

8. Excuse me, do you have strawberries?

请问你们有草莓吗?

A:Excuse me, do you have strawberries?

请问你们有草莓吗?

B:We don't have strawberries now. They are not in season.

目前没有,还不是上市的季节。

贝蒂:

Here, take one of these trolleys. What do you want exactly?

这儿。来推一辆手推车。你都想买些什么啊?

琼:

I`m looking for things to stuff dumplings and spring rolls with; I also need some soy sauce and vinegar. Oh, and some lichens or honeydew melon.

我想买一些水饺和春卷馅。还想买酱和醋。哦。回去路上还想买点儿荔枝和蜜瓜。

贝蒂:

The fruit and vegetables are over there.

蔬菜和水果在那边。

琼:

Capsicums, eggplants, coconuts, pineapples? They do have everything! Look at the price for these bean sprouts-65 pence a pound. Now, that is expensive.

辣椒。茄子。椰子。菠萝--这里的东西很全阿!看看这些豆芽的价格-每磅要65美分。这太贵了。

贝蒂:

You`d probably get them cheaper in Sohu. But that`s a long way to go just to buy vegetables.

如果你去Sohu的话可能会便宜一些。但只是为了买蔬菜要跑很远。

琼:

Where do I pay?

在哪儿付钱?

贝蒂:

Just put what you want in the trolley. We pay at the checkout. What else do you need?

只需把你想要的放在车里就行了。在外面的收银台结账。你还需要什么?

琼:

Over there.

那边看看。

Lucy: If I buy 50 T-shirts, could you give me some discounts on the original price?

露西:如果我买50件T恤,你能在原价上给我些折扣吗?

Seller: We usually don't give discounts. Our online price is much cheaper than the price instore.

店家:我们通常不打折。我们网上的价格已经比实体店的便宜很多了。

Lucy: I know that. But this is really a special case. Can you give me some discounts? I buythese T-shirts for my classmates as our class uniform.

露西:我知道。但是这是特殊情况,你能给我些折扣吗?我是给我同学们买来做班服的。

Seller: Don't bargain with me, Miss. I think I can give some other concessions, for example, Ican print some particular icons for you. You can design the icons by yourselves, and that willbe more meaningful.

店家:小姐,不要和我讲价啦。我想我可以给您一些其他的优惠,比如,我可以给您在这些T恤上印刷一些特殊的图案。你们可以自己设计图案,这样更有意义。

Lucy: That's not bad. How long will it take to print them?

露西:听起来不错。印刷需要多长时间?

Seller: I'll finish printing within 3 days after you sending your icons to me.

店家:我可以在您把图标发给我之后3天内完成印刷。

Lucy: That's OK for me. I'll order it, and I'll send you the icon within this week.

露西:我可以接受。那我就下单了,我会在这周之内把图案发给你。

Seller: Do you have any other requirements?

店家:您还有其他的要求吗?

Lucy: Yes, I'd like 29 white ones for girls and 21 black for boys.

露西:是的,我需要29件白色的给女生,21件黑色的给男生。

Seller: Got it.

店家:明白了。

checkout英语对话

267 评论(9)

瑷逮云暮

到了国外需要讲英语的超市里,我们需要哪些英语对话常用语?下面是我给大家带来超市购物 英语情景对话 ,供大家参阅! 超市 购物英语 对话1 顾客:We need to buy some beer too. Where is the beer? 我们想要购买一些啤酒,哪里有啤酒? 顾客:Excuse me. Do you sell vegetables here? 请问你们卖蔬菜吗? 店员:Yes, we do. They're right in front of you. 有的,就在你前面。 顾客:We need to buy some soy sauce. Which aisle is the soy sauce in? 我们想买一些酱油,酱油在哪一个走道? 店员:That would be in aisle 7(或者直接说That would be there.然后用手指出位置), with the condiments. It is right next to the ketchup. 在第七走道,和调味品一起,就在蕃茄酱的旁边。 店员:Good evening, can I help you? 晚上好,您需要点儿什么? 顾客:Yes, I'd like to buy some skin care lotion. 嗯,我想给我妈买点儿护肤品。 How much is it? 多少钱? 店员:Final price…660 yuan. 一共……66元。 There is a promotion going on for 10% off. 这个商品现在打9折。 超市购物英语对话2 顾客:We need to buy some beer too. Where is the beer? 我们想要购买一些啤酒,哪里有啤酒? 顾客:Excuse me. Do you sell vegetables here? 请问你们卖蔬菜吗? 店员:Yes, we do. They're right in front of you. 有的,就在你前面。 顾客:We need to buy some soy sauce. Which aisle is the soy sauce in? 我们想买一些酱油,酱油在哪一个走道? soy英音:[sɔi]美音:[sɔɪ] 酱油 大豆 aisle英音:[ail]美音:[aɪl] 通道,走道 店员:That would be in aisle 7(或者直接说That would be there.然后用手指出位置), with the condiments. It is right next to the ketchup. 在第七走道,和调味品一起,就在蕃茄酱的旁边。 ketchup英音:['ketʃəp] 调味番茄酱 店员:Good evening, can I help you? 晚上好,您需要点儿什么? 顾客:Yes, I'd like to buy some skin care lotion. 嗯,我想给我妈买点儿护肤品。 skin英音:[skin] 皮肤 lotion英音:['ləuʃən] 化妆水,涂剂 How much is it? 多少钱? 店员:Final price…660 yuan. 一共……66元。 There is a promotion going on for 10% off. 这个商品现在打9折。 promotion英音:[prə'məuʃən]美音:[prə'moʃən] 提升,晋级 购物英语:收银 收银员:Do you want plastic bags? It’s about 1 yuan. 您需要塑胶袋么?大约需要1元钱。 plastic英音:['plæstik] 可塑的,塑性的 顾客:Yes we do. 是的,我们需要。 收银员:It should be about ninety yuan all together. 这些共需要90元 cash or card? 现金还是刷卡? Please swipe the card. 请刷卡。 swipe英音:[swaip] Just enter the password. 请输入密码。 sign here please. 请在这里签字。 超市购物英语对话3 店员:May I help you? 我能为你效劳吗? 顾客:Yes, I would like to return these slacks. 是的,我想退回这些长裤。 店员:Alright. Do you have your receipt?slacks 好的,你有 收据 吗? 顾客:Yes. Here it is. I bought them last week. 有的,在这儿。上星期才买的。 店员:And why are you returning them? 为什么要退呢? 顾客:I bought them to go with a blouse of mine. But they don't really match. 我本想买来配一件衬衫的,但是它们配起来不好看。 店员:I'm sorry, but we usually don't do it. It is our policy. 对不起,我们通常不接受的,这是规定。 顾客:Can you make an exception this time? 这次可以例外吗? 店员:Well. Let me talk to the manager for a moment. 那么,让我和经理 说说 看。 Please show me your receipt again. 再让我看一看你的收据好吗? We appreciate your business, Ma'am. 谢谢惠顾,太太。 超市购物英语对话4 A:We need milk, right? B:Yes, go to the dairy section. Here's the milk. What kind should we get,whole, 2%, or skim? And how much? A:Get 2%, the kids won't drink skim milk. Get a gallon. B:Do we need cheese? A:Yes, we need some for the pizza. Get two large packages. Do we have everything? B:I need some shaving cream and razor blades. Which way to the health and beauty section? A:It's to the right, just 3 aisles down. B:I just thought of something else. We need some bread and pastry. A:The bakery is there. How many loaves should we get? B:One loaf of whole wheat and one loaf of sour dough. A:That's everything. Let's go to the checkout. B:Oops! I only have five dollars. Did you bring any cash? A:No, but there's an ATM near the front door. You go and get some cash and I'll get in line at the checkout counter. 译文: A:我们需要牛奶,对吧? B:对,去乳制品区吧。这儿是牛奶。我们应该买哪种?全脂、半脱脂还是脱脂牛奶?要多少? A:要半脱脂的吧,孩子们不愿意喝脱脂奶。拿一加仑吧。 B:我们要乳酪吗? A:要,我们做比萨时会用到一些。拿两大包吧。我们买齐了吗? B:我还要一些剃须膏和刀片。健康和美容用品区在哪儿? A:在右边,过三排就到了。 B:我刚又想起一些别的东西。我们需要一些面包和糕点。 A:烘烤食品在那边。我们要几条? B:一个全麦的和一个酸面包吧。 A:东西都买齐了,我们去收银台吧。 B:啊!我只有5美元。你带了现金吗?

335 评论(12)

相关问答