sunnyredzqqq
商务英语口语常用句型
商务英语口语中经常会用到哪些句型大家知道吗?下面我为大家介绍商务英语口语常用句型,希望能帮到大家!
一、商务:
what time would be convenient for you?
你看什么时间比较方便?
I'd like to suggest a toast to ourcooperation.
我想建议为我们的合作干一杯。
Here is to our next project!
为我们下一个项目干杯!
would you please tell me when you are free?
请问你什么时候有空?
gald to have the opportunity of vistingyour ompany and I hope to conclude some business with you。
很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。
what I care about is the quality of thegoods.
我关心的是货物的质量。
please have a look at those samples.
请给我看一下那些样品。
I'd like to know any business connectionsabroad.
我想多了解一些你们公司。
I would be happy to supply samples and aprice list for you.
我很乐意提供样品和价格单给你。
can I have your price list?
你能给我价格单吗?
will you give us an indication of prices?
你可以给我报一个指示性的价格吗?
I am in charge of export business.
我负责出口生意。
I'm thinking of ordering some of yourgoods.
我正考虑向你们订货。
what about the prices?
那价格方面怎么样?
Let's call it a deal.
好,成交!
our product is the best seller.
我们的产品最畅销。
our product is really competitive in theword market.
我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力。
our products have been sold in a number ofareas abroad.
我们的产品行销海外许多地区。
It's our principle in business to honor thecontract and keep our promise.
"重合同,守信用"是我们经营的原则。
I wish you success in your businesstransaction.
祝你生意兴隆。
I want to out your product.
我想了解一下你们的产品。
this is our latest devlopment.
这是我们的新产品。
we have a wide selection of colors anddesigns.
我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。
the quality must be instrict conformitywith that of sample.
质量必须与样品一样。
二、价格
I think we can strike a bargain with you ifyour pries are competitive.
我认为如果价格有竞争力,我们就可以达成交易。
Is that your quoted prices?
这是你方的价格吗?
It would be very difficult to come downwith the price.
我们很难再降价了。
our prices are the most reasonable.
我们的价格是最合理的。
can you cut down the price for me?
你们可以降低价格吗?
we can offer you discount terms.
我们可以向你提供折扣。
Do you quote CIG or FOB?
你们报的是到岸价还是离岸价?
I can assure you our price is veryfavourable.
我可以保证我们的价格是优惠的。
Please give us your best price.
请给我们报最低价。
All the prices are on the FOB shanghaibasis.
所有的价格都是上海港船上交货价。
Your prices are much too high for us toaccept.
你的价格太高,我们不能接受。
I can't allow the price you ask for.
我不能同意你们要求的价格。
we can't cover our production cost at thisprice.
这个价格我们不能保本。
Are the price on the list firm offers?
报价单上的价格是实价吗?
This is the lowest possible price.
这是最低价了。
thank you for your inquiry.
感谢贵方询价。
How about the prices?
价格如何?
When quoting ,please state terms of paymentand time of delivery.
贵方报价时,请说明付款条件和交货时间。
Our price is realistic and based onreasonable profit.
我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。
If an order is placed, we'll pay the costof the sample.
如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。
三、谈判与合同
Our price is realistic and based onreasonable profit.
我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。
If an order is placed, we'll pay the costof the sample.
如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。
I'm glad that our negotiation has come to asuccessful conclusion.
我很高兴我们的.谈判获得圆满成功。
When shall we come to sign the contract?
我们什么时候签订合同?
Do you think it'stime to sign the ontract?
我想该签合同了吧?
Before the formal contract is drawn up we'dlike to restate the main points of the agreement.
在正式签约之前,我们要重申一下协议的重点。
As some points concerning the contrac havenot yet been settled negotiation has to be continued before the contract issigned.
由于合同某些问题尚未解决,所以在合同签署前仍需继续协商。
There are a few points which I'd like toring up concerning the contract.
关于合同我想提出几点看法。
The seller should try to carry out thecontract in time if not the buyer has the righe to cancel the contact.
卖方应努力按规定履行合同,否则买方有权撤消合同。
No party who has signed the contract hasthe rught to break if.
签署合同的任何一方都无权撕毁合同。
Once a contract is signed,it has legaleffect.
合同一旦签署即具有法律效力。
We can get the contract finalized now.
现在我们可以签订合同了。
Have you any questions in regards to thecontract?
关于合同你还有什么问题要问吗?
四、订货
When can we expect your confirmation of theorder?
你什么时候能确定订单?
We want to order this article from you.
我们想订这种做。
What's the minimum quantity of an order foryour goods?
你们订货的最低量是多少?
May I see your list?
我可以看一下你的货单吗?
We postponed an order.
我们要推迟订货。
Generally speaking,we can supply all kindsof goods.
一般来说,我们可以提供所有种类的货。
We have received your catalogue and pricelist, and now we order the following goods st the prices named.
已收到你方目录和价格表,现按所示价格购下列货物。
We find both quslity and prices of yourproducts satisfactory and enclose our trial order for prompt supply.
我们对你方产品的质量和价格均感满意,现寄去试订单,请供应现货。
We are pleased to receive your order andconfirm acceptance of it.
很高兴接到你方订单,并确认予以接受。
As the goods you ordered afe now instock,we will ship them without fail as early as possible.
因为贵方订货的商品尚有存货,本公司将一定尽快发运。
I wonder if you could supply us with yourlatest products for regular orders.
我想知道你们是否能为我们的定期订单供应你们的最新产品。
Our prices depend on the quantity of yourorder.
我们的价格取决于你们订单的数量。
We could reduce our price by 5% if youpalce a substantial reder with us.
如果你们订货量大的话,我们可以减价5%。
We must insist on immediate delivery,otherwise we shall be compelled to cancel the order.
我们坚决要求立即发货,否则我方将被迫取消订单。
We would prefer to confirm our order withyour firm as soon as possinle.
我们想尽快向你们公司落实订单。
There is a change we have to make in theorder.
订单中有一处需要修改。
五、运输
We require that transshipment be allowed.
我们要求允许转船。
When can you make shipment carefully?
你们什么时候装船?
We'll get the goods dispatched within thestipulated time.
我们将按规定的时间发货。
When can you make the balace shipment?
你们何时可以发余下的货呢?
I wonder if you could ship the order assoon as possible?
不知道能否尽快装运订货?
Let's disscuss about the mode oftransportation.
我们讨论一下运输方式吧。
What mode of transportation do you suggestwe use?
你建议我们用什么运输方式呢?
What sort of delivery periods did you havein mind?
你所打算的是哪一种发货期?
Please ensure that we'll get tight shippingdocuments before the arrival of the goods.
请确保在货物到达前我方可拿到正确的装船单据。
When can we collect the goods?
我们什么时候可以提货?
We can't advance the time of delivery.
我们无法将交货时间提前。
I'm very sorry for delay in delivery.
十分抱歉,交货拖延了。
How long does it take you to make delivery?
你们需要多长时间发货?
六、付款
Our terms of payment are by irrevocable L/Cpauable by sight draft against presentaion of shipping documents.
我们的支付方式是不可撤消的信用证支付,凭装运单据见票。
Can you tell it on an installment basis?
你们这里可以分期付款吗?
Do you accept payment by installments?
你同意分期付款吗?
How would you like paymentbe made?
你们采取什么付款方式?
We expect payment in advance on firstorders.
我们希望第一次订货要求预付货款。
What are your terms of payment?
你们的付款条件是什么?
We can't accept D/P or D/A. we insist onpayment by L/C.
我们不接收付款交单或承兑交单,我们只收信用证。
Do you accept D/P payment terms.
你们接受付款交单这种方式吗?
What is the period of validity of this L/C?
这张信用证的有效期是多久?
七、投诉与索赔
The shipment i stuck in customs.
出货在海关受阻。
If you fail to make the shipment soon,we'll cancel the order.
如果你们不能近期发货,我们将取消订单。
I'd like to complain of the damaged goods.
我方由于货物被损向你方投诉。
We're sorry to say that we are dissatisfiedwith the state of the goods.
很遗憾,我们对商品状况不满。
Upon examination,we found the goods are notup to the standard of the sample.
经检验,我们发现货物达不到样品的标准。
The goods sent are inferior compared to theoriginal sample.
所发送的货比原样品差。
How many are you short?
你们缺了多少?
Could you pleased send them back to us atour expense?
你能将受损的货品送还我们吗?运费由我方承担。
Who'll bear the freight?
运费由谁来承担?
We have a complaint about quality.
我们要起诉质量问题。
We have to file a ckaim on you.
我们不得不向贵方提出赔偿。
The goods you sent are not up to thestandard.
你们发运来的货物不符合标准。
I don't think the responsibility shouldrest with us.
我认为责任不在我方。
We can only take on so much.
我们只能承受这么多。
七、税收
Paying tax is the duty of every citzen.
纳税是每个公民的义务。
Howmany types are taxes divided into?
税收可分为多少税种?
Income tax can be divided into personalincone tax and corporation income tax.
所得税可分为个人所得税和公司所得税。
The tax rate China is not very high.
中国的税收率不是很高。
What's the personal income tax rate?
个人所得税是多少?
Tax evasion is also a crime.
偷税漏税也是一种犯罪。
To avoid writing a receipt is a tax dodge.
不开invoice是一种偷税行为。
Those who evade tax will be punished by thelaw.
偷税漏税者将受到法律制裁。
Shall savings interest be taxed?
存款利息要纳税吗?
韭菜1975
这属于会计英语,相关词汇可以在网上查到,建议你今天打好草稿。不知道你想了解哪方面的,所以给你找了些:accountant genaral 会计主任 account balancde 结平的帐户 account bill 帐单 account books 帐 account classification 帐户分类 account current 往来帐 account form of balance sheet 帐户式资产负债表 account form of profit and loss statement 帐户式损益表 account payable 应付帐款 account receivable 应收帐款 account of payments 支出表 account of receipts 收入表 account title 帐户名称,会计科目 accounting year 或financial year 会计年度 accounts payable ledger 应付款分类帐 Accounting period(会计期间) are related to specific time periods ,typically one year(通常是一年) 资产负债表:balance sheet 可以不大写b 利润表: income statements (or statements of income) 利润分配表:retained earnings 现金流量表:cash flows 1、部门的称谓 市场部Marketing 销售部 Sales Department (也有其它讲法,如宝洁公司销售部叫客户生意发展部CBD) 客户服务Customer Service ,例如客服员叫CSR,R for representative 人事部 Human Resource 行政部 Admin. 财务部 Finance & Accounting 产品供应 Product Supply,例如产品调度员叫P SPlanner 2、人员的称谓 助理 Assistant 秘书 secretary 前台接待小姐 Receptionist 文员 clerk ,如会计文员为Accounting Clerk 主任supervisor 经理Manager 总经理 GM,General Manager 入场费admission 运费freight 小费tip 学费tuition 价格,代价charge 制造费用 Manufacturing overhead 材料费 Materials 管理人员工资 Executive Salaries 奖金 Wages 退职金 Retirement allowance 补贴 Bonus 外保劳务费 Outsourcing fee 福利费 Employee benefits/welfare 会议费 Coferemce 加班餐费 Special duties 市内交通费 Business traveling 通讯费 Correspondence 电话费 Correspondence 水电取暖费 Water and Steam 税费 Taxes and dues 租赁费 Rent 管理费 Maintenance 车辆维护费 Vehicles maintenance 油料费 Vehicles maintenance 培训费 Education and training 接待费 Entertainment 图书、印刷费 Books and printing 运费 Transpotation 保险费 Insurance premium 支付手续费 Commission 杂费 Sundry charges 折旧费 Depreciation expense 机物料消耗 Article of consumption 劳动保护费 Labor protection fees 总监Director 总会计师 Finance Controller 高级 Senior 如高级经理为Senior Manager 营业费用 Operating expenses 代销手续费 Consignment commission charge 运杂费 Transpotation 保险费 Insurance premium 展览费 Exhibition fees 广告费 Advertising fees 管理费用 Adminisstrative expenses 职工工资 Staff Salaries 修理费 Repair charge 低值易耗摊销 Article of consumption 办公费 Office allowance 差旅费 Travelling expense 工会经费 Labour union expenditure 研究与开发费 Research and development expense 福利费 Employee benefits/welfare 职工教育经费 Personnel education 待业保险费 Unemployment insurance 劳动保险费 Labour insurance 医疗保险费 Medical insurance 会议费 Coferemce 聘请中介机构费 Intermediary organs 咨询费 Consult fees 诉讼费 Legal cost 业务招待费 Business entertainment 技术转让费 Technology transfer fees 矿产资源补偿费 Mineral resources compensation fees 排污费 Pollution discharge fees 房产税 Housing property tax 车船使用税 Vehicle and vessel usage license plate tax(VVULPT) 土地使用税 Tenure tax 印花税 Stamp tax 财务费用 Finance charge 利息支出 Interest exchange 汇兑损失 Foreign exchange loss 各项手续费 Charge for trouble 各项专门借款费用 Special-borrowing cost 帐目名词 一、 资产类 Assets 流动资产 Current assets 货币资金 Cash and cash equivalents 现金 Cash 银行存款 Cash in bank 其他货币资金 Other cash and cash equivalents 外埠存款 Other city Cash in bank 银行本票 Cashier''s cheque 银行汇票 Bank draft 信用卡 Credit card 信用证保证金 L/C Guarantee deposits 存出投资款 Refundable deposits 短期投资 Short-term investments 股票 Short-term investments - stock 债券 Short-term investments - corporate bonds 基金 Short-term investments - corporate funds 其他 Short-term investments - other 短期投资跌价准备 Short-term investments falling price reserves 应收款 Account receivable 应收票据 Note receivable 银行承兑汇票 Bank acceptance 商业承兑汇票 Trade acceptance 应收股利 Dividend receivable 应收利息 Interest receivable 应收账款 Account receivable 其他应收款 Other notes receivable 坏账准备 Bad debt reserves 预付账款 Advance money 应收补贴款 Cover deficit by state subsidies of receivable 库存资产 Inventories 物资采购 Supplies purchasing 原材料 Raw materials 包装物 Wrappage 低值易耗品 Low-value consumption goods 材料成本差异 Materials cost variance 自制半成品 Semi-Finished goods 库存商品 Finished goods 商品进销差价 Differences between purchasing and selling price 委托加工物资 Work in process - outsourced 委托代销商品 Trust to and sell the goods on a commission basis 受托代销商品 Commissioned and sell the goods on a commission basis 存货跌价准备 Inventory falling price reserves 分期收款发出商品 Collect money and send out the goods by stages 待摊费用 Deferred and prepaid expenses 长期投资 Long-term investment 长期股权投资 Long-term investment on stocks 股票投资 Investment on stocks 其他股权投资 Other investment on stocks 长期债权投资 Long-term investment on bonds 债券投资 Investment on bonds 其他债权投资 Other investment on bonds 长期投资减值准备 Long-term investments depreciation reserves 股权投资减值准备 Stock rights investment depreciation reserves 债权投资减值准备 Bcreditor''s rights investment depreciation reserves 委托贷款 Entrust loans 本金 Principal 利息 Interest 减值准备 Depreciation reserves 固定资产 Fixed assets 房屋 Building 建筑物 Structure 机器设备 Machinery equipment 运输设备 Transportation facilities 工具器具 Instruments and implement 累计折旧 Accumulated depreciation 固定资产减值准备 Fixed assets depreciation reserves 房屋、建筑物减值准备 Building/structure depreciation reserves 机器设备减值准备 Machinery equipment depreciation reserves 工程物资 Project goods and material 专用材料 Special-purpose material 专用设备 Special-purpose equipment 预付大型设备款 Prepayments for equipment 为生产准备的工具及器具 Preparative instruments and implement for fabricate 在建工程 Construction-in-process 安装工程 Erection works 在安装设备 Erecting equipment-in-process 技术改造工程 Technical innovation project 大修理工程 General overhaul project 在建工程减值准备 Construction-in-process depreciation reserves 固定资产清理 Liquidation of fixed assets 无形资产 Intangible assets 专利权 Patents 非专利技术 Non-Patents 商标权 Trademarks, Trade names 著作权 Copyrights 土地使用权 Tenure 商誉 Goodwill 无形资产减值准备 Intangible Assets depreciation reserves 专利权减值准备 Patent rights depreciation reserves 商标权减值准备 trademark rights depreciation reserves 未确认融资费用 Unacknowledged financial charges 待处理财产损溢 Wait deal assets loss or income 待处理财产损溢 Wait deal assets loss or income 待处理流动资产损溢 Wait deal intangible assets loss or income 待处理固定资产损溢 Wait deal fixed assets loss or income 二、负债类 Liability 短期负债 Current liability 短期借款 Short-term borrowing 应付票据 Notes payable 银行承兑汇票 Bank acceptance 商业承兑汇票 Trade acceptance 应付账款 Account payable 预收账款 Deposit received 代销商品款 Proxy sale goods revenue 应付工资 Accrued wages 应付福利费 Accrued welfarism 应付股利 Dividends payable 应交税金 Tax payable 应交增值税 value added tax payable 进项税额 Withholdings on VAT 已交税金 Paying tax 转出未交增值税 Unpaid VAT changeover 减免税款 Tax deduction 销项税额 Substituted money on VAT 出口退税 Tax reimbursement for export 进项税额转出 Changeover withnoldings on VAT 出口抵减内销产品应纳税额 Export deduct domestic sales goods tax 转出多交增值税 Overpaid VAT changeover 未交增值税 Unpaid VAT 应交营业税 Business tax payable 应交消费税 Consumption tax payable 应交资源税 Resources tax payable 应交所得税 Income tax payable 应交土地增值税 Increment tax on land value payable 应交城市维护建设税 Tax for maintaining and building cities payable 应交房产税 Housing property tax payable 应交土地使用税 Tenure tax payable 应交车船使用税 Vehicle and vessel usage license plate tax(VVULPT) payable 应交个人所得税 Personal income tax payable 其他应交款 Other fund in conformity with paying 其他应付款 Other payables 预提费用 Drawing expense in advance 其他负债 Other liabilities 待转资产价值 Pending changerover assets value 预计负债 Anticipation liabilities 长期负债 Long-term Liabilities 长期借款 Long-term loans 一年内到期的长期借款 Long-term loans due within one year 一年后到期的长期借款 Long-term loans due over one year 应付债券 Bonds payable 债券面值 Face value, Par value 债券溢价 Premium on bonds 债券折价 Discount on bonds 应计利息 Accrued interest 长期应付款 Long-term account payable 应付融资租赁款 Accrued financial lease outlay 一年内到期的长期应付 Long-term account payable due within one year 一年后到期的长期应付 Long-term account payable over one year 专项应付款 Special payable 一年内到期的专项应付 Long-term special payable due within one year 一年后到期的专项应付 Long-term special payable over one year 递延税款 Deferral taxes 三、所有者权益类 OWNERS'' EQUITY 资本 Capita 实收资本(或股本) Paid-up capital(or stock) 实收资本 Paicl-up capital 实收股本 Paid-up stock 已归还投资 Investment Returned 公积 资本公积 Capital reserve 资本(或股本)溢价 Cpital(or Stock) premium 接受捐赠非现金资产准备 Receive non-cash donate reserve 股权投资准备 Stock right investment reserves 拨款转入 Allocate sums changeover in 外币资本折算差额 Foreign currency capital 其他资本公积 Other capital reserve 盈余公积 Surplus reserves 法定盈余公积 Legal surplus 任意盈余公积 Free surplus reserves 法定公益金 Legal public welfare fund 储备基金 Reserve fund 企业发展基金 Enterprise expension fund 利润归还投资 Profits capitalizad on return of investment 利润 Profits 本年利润 Current year profits 利润分配 Profit distribution 其他转入 Other chengeover in 提取法定盈余公积 Withdrawal legal surplus 提取法定公益金 Withdrawal legal public welfare funds 提取储备基金 Withdrawal reserve fund 提取企业发展基金 Withdrawal reserve for business expansion 提取职工奖励及福利基金 Withdrawal staff and workers'' bonus and welfare fund 利润归还投资 Profits capitalizad on return of investment 应付优先股股利 Preferred Stock dividends payable 提取任意盈余公积 Withdrawal other common accumulation fund 应付普通股股利 Common Stock dividends payable 转作资本(或股本)的普通股股利 Common Stock dividends change to assets(or stock) 未分配利润 Undistributed profit
sevenweish
Words and Phrases payment 支付,付款 to pay 付款,支付,偿还 dishonour 拒付 deferred payment 延期付款 progressive payment 分期付款 payment on terms 定期付款 payment agreement 支付协定 pay order 支付凭证 payment order 付款通知 payment by banker 银行支付 payment by remittance 汇拨支付 payment in part 部分付款 payment in full 全部付讫 clean payment 单纯支付 simple payment 单纯支付 payment by installment 分期付款 payment respite 延期付款 payment at maturity 到期付款 payment in advance 预付(货款) Cash With Order (C.W.O) 随订单付现 Cash On Delivery (C.O.D) 交货付现 Cash Against Documents (C.A.D) 凭单付现 pay on delivery (P.O.D) 货到付款 payment in kind 实物支付 payment for (in) cash 现金支付,付现 pay...Co. only 仅付...公司 pay...Co. not negotiable 付...公司,不准疏通 pay...Co. or order (pay to the order of...Co.) 付...公司或其指定人 refusal 拒绝 the refusal of payment 拒付 the bank interest 银行利息 decline 下降,下跌 something goes wrong 某事上出问题,出现差错 commodity 产品 convenient 方便的
优质英语培训问答知识库