雨樱花ran
儿子回到家浑身湿透了,母亲担心的询问,原来是儿子英勇的搭救了落湖的人。请看下面的英语口语对话。tom:mom,iamback.妈,我回来啦。mom:whyareyouallwet,tom?汤姆,你怎么全身湿透了?tom:don’tworry,iamfine.别担心,我没事。mom:tellmewhathappened.告诉我发生什么事了。tom:someonedroppedintothelake,andisavedhim.that’sthewayitis.有人掉湖里了,我救了他。就是这么回事。mom:mygoodson,gotohaveabathfirst,andigotopreparethedinner.我的好儿子。先去洗洗澡,我去准备晚餐。tom:iwanttoeatthesautéfishwithbrownsauce.我想吃红烧鱼。mom:ok,iphonetoyourfathertobuyafish.好,我打电话让你爸买鱼回来。tom:mom,igobackroomfirst.妈,我先回房了。mom:alright.好的。
大白包小白
情景对话是英语学习中不可或缺的一个环节。在初中英语课堂中,教师应尽可能地为学生设置一些语言活动情境,让学生在情境中培养兴趣和自信心,获取语言的知识。我整理了简单英语对话短文带翻译,欢迎阅读!
A:It seems to me that you fall for good-looking guys.
A:好像你挺喜欢帅小伙的。
B:Yeah.
B:是的。
A: Why don't you date up a handsome guy and spend time together?
A:为什么不找一个帅哥做伴呢?
B: I've found myself a date mate.
B: 我已经找了一个做伴的人。
A: You must have a lot in common and a barrel of fun.
A: 你们一定有很多共同之处,过得很开心。
B: A harrel of fun,of course. He often says that I'm a date bait.
B: 当然,他经常说我是个讨人喜欢的漂亮姑娘。
A:How do you like Tom?
A: 你认为汤姆怎么样?
B: I like him very much. He's a gay dog.
B:我很喜欢他,他是个快活的人。
A: Are you ready to welcome him?
A: 你准备好迎接他了吗?
B:I'm all set. He can come anytime.
B:万事俱备,随时欢迎他到来。
A: I don't know how to deal with Jack. He's indeed a trouble maker. He has loused up my business several times.
A: 我不知道怎么对付杰克,他实在是个制造麻烦的人,好几次把我的事弄得一团糟。
B: You mean Lily's boyfnend?
B: 你是说莉莉的男朋友。
A:Yeah.
A:是的。
B: Well,he's a hard case. Everyone would feel headache about him.
B:他是个难对付的人,每个人都对他感到头疼。
A: Bob is really disturbed these days.
A:鲍勃最近很焦虑。
B: We'd better have a heart-to-heart talk with him.
B:我们最好和他好好谈谈。
A: But we can't talk like elders.
A: 我们可不能像长辈那样子谈。
B: Of course not. Let's talk to him in a very friendly way.
B:那当然不行,我们和他友好地谈谈。
A:I hear your sister has had an accident,is it true?
A:听说你姐姐出事了,是真的吗?
B:Yeah,it happened a week ago.
B:是的,那是一周前的事了。
A:That's a crying shame.It really is!
A:真是太糟了。
B:Fortunately,she's not seriously injured.
B:万幸她伤得不重。
fightingBB
考查学生的英语口语能力是英语教学评价的重要组成部分之一,进行口语能力测试能提高对教学的反拨作用,促进学生英语综合能力的全面发展。我精心收集了英语对话小故事带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!
李: The weather is colder and colder.
天气越来越冷了。
林: Yeah, and the Christmas is on the way.
是啊,圣诞节快到了呢。
李: Oh, how time flies.
哦,时间过得真快啊。
林: Yeah, last night, I read such a report.
是啊,昨晚,我看了一个报道。
李: Is it funny?
有趣吗?
林: Very and listen to me. The people in the Southern Hemisphere always spend their Christmas in the summer?
非常有趣,听我说,在南半球的人们总是在夏天度过他们的圣诞节。
李: Why?
为什么?
林: It’s because it is the Southern Hemisphere.
因为是南半球。
安: What is your plan during the Christmas Day?
你圣诞节有的计划是什么?
莉莉: I will go home.
我要回家。
安: What’s your hometown customs of Christmas?
你家乡的圣诞风俗是什么?
莉莉: Eh. We would have a big meal at the eve night of Christmas and the kids will put a stock beside the pillow. And the parents will put the gifts in the stock.
额,我们在平安夜会吃一顿大餐,然后孩子们会在枕头旁边放一只袜子。父母会把礼物放在袜子里。
安: Wow, wonderful.
哇,好棒啊。
莉莉: Yeah, kids always look forward to the gift.
是啊,孩子们总是期待着礼物。
安: Do you prepare gifts for you parents?
你们会给你父母准备礼物吗?
莉莉: When we have the ability to make money, we would do.
当我们有能力赚钱的时候,我们就会。
Lily: Ann, would like to have dinner with my family tonight?
安,今晚能到我家一起吃饭吗?
Ann: Oh, I would like to, thanks.
哦,可以啊,谢谢。
Lily: Don’s say that. Tonight is the Christmas Eve.
别那么说,今晚是平安夜。
Ann: What are you going to eat?
你们打算吃什么?
Lily: You know, I am an American, so we are going to have turkey for dinner.
你知道,我是个美国人,所以我们要吃火鸡。
Ann: Oh, why you mention you are an American.
哦,为什么你要强调你是美国人?
Lily: Because American always eat turkey at Christmas Eve.
因为美国人都会在平安夜吃火鸡啊。
Ann: Oh, I didn’t know before.
哦,我以前都不知道呢。
Ann: Do you Chinese people celebrate Christmas?
你们中国人过圣诞节吗?
Lily: Of course not, we are Chinese. But nowadays, the new generation treats it as an important holiday.
当然不,我们是中国人,但是现在,新一代的年轻人把它当做一个重要的节日。
Ann: Oh? And what they do in Christmas?
哦?那他们在圣诞节做什么?
Lily: Some of the young people would send present to their friends, and some would send chocolate to lovers or someone they like.
一些年轻人会给朋友送礼物,一些人会送巧克力给他们的情人或者他们喜欢的人。
Ann: But Christmas is not a lovers’ day.
但是圣诞节可不是一个情人节啊?
Lily: Yes, you know, the Christmas means nothing to most of Chinese people. And the new generation would like to spend this day with friends or lovers.
是的,你知道,圣诞节对大部分的中国人来说不意味着什么,而现在年轻人喜欢和朋友情人度过圣诞节。
Ann: That’s true. Christmas is the most important festival in western countries.
那倒是,圣诞节是西方国家最重要的节日。
Lily: It’s the same as our Spring Festival.
就像我们的春节一样啊。