赵西法119
1. "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." Gone with the Wind, 1939
“坦白说,亲爱的,我不在乎。”——《乱世佳人》(1939年)
2. "I"m going to make him an offer he can't refuse." The Godfather, 1972
“我要开出一个他无法拒绝的条件。”——《教父》(1972年)
3. "You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am." On the Waterfront, 1954
“你不明白!我本可以进入上流社会。我本可以成为一个上进的人。我本可以当个有脸面的人物,而不是像现在这样当个小混混。"”——《码头风云》(1954年)
4. "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." The Wizard of Oz, 1939
“托托,我有一种感觉我们再也回不了家了。”——《绿野仙踪》(1939年)
5. "Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca, 1942
“孩子,就看你的了。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年)
6. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983
“来吧,让我也高兴高兴。”——《拨云见日》(1983年)
7. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." Sunset Blvd., 1950
“好了,德米勒先生,我为特写镜头做好准备了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)
8. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977
“愿原力与你同在。”——《星球大战》(1977年)
9. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." All About Eve, 1950
“紧上安全带,今晚将会非常颠簸。”——《彗星美人》(1950年)
10. "You are talking to me?" Taxi Driver, 1976
“你是在对我说话吗?”——《出租车司机》(1976年)
扩展资料:
你当幸福来敲门中父子的经典对白-Chris: You wanna go play some basketball? -
想去打篮球吗?
-Christopher: Okay.
好啊。
-Chris: All right, then we're gonna go sell a bone-density scanner. How about that? Wanna do that?
好的,之后我们去卖骨质扫描仪,怎么样?好吗?-Christopher: No. Hey, Dad. I'm going pro. I'm going pro.
不好,嘿,老爸,我要当职业篮球员,我要当职业篮球员。-Chris: Okay. Yeah, I don't know, you know. You’ll probably be about as good as I was.That's kind of the way it works, you know. I was below average.
哦…呃…这可不好说…你大概会和我以前水平一样糟。有其父必有其子嘛,我当时篮球就处于平均水平之下。
You know, so you'll probably ultimately rank...somewhere around there, you know,so...I really... You'll excel at a lot of things, just not this.I don't want you shooting this ball all day and night. All right?
所以大概你的最终水平…也就和我一样,所以…你在很多方面都很优秀,但是在篮球上不是。所以我不希望你就这么在这整晚的练习投篮,知道了吗?-Christopher: All right.好吧。
爱步loveayu
1."You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am." On the Waterfront, 1954
“你不明白!我本可以进入上流社会。我本可以成为一个上进的人。我本可以当个有脸面的人物,而不是像现在这样当个小混混。"”——《码头风云》(1954年)
2."Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." The Wizard of Oz, 1939
“托托,我有一种感觉我们再也回不了家了。”——《绿野仙踪》(1939年)
3. "Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca, 1942
“孩子,就看你的了。”——《卡萨布兰卡》(1942年)
4. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983
“来吧,让我也高兴高兴。”——《拨云见日》(1983年)
5. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." Sunset Blvd., 1950
“好了,德米勒先生,我为特写镜头做好准备了。”——《日落大道》(1950年)
6. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977
“愿原力与你同在。”——《星球大战》(1977年)
7. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." All About Eve, 1950
“紧上安全带,今晚将会非常颠簸。”——《彗星美人》(1950年)
8. "You are talking to me?" Taxi Driver, 1976
“你是在对我说话吗?”——《出租车司机》(1976年)
(1)英语(English)是印欧语系-日耳曼语族下的语言,由26个字母组合而成,英文字母渊源于拉丁字母,拉丁字母渊源于希腊字母,而希腊字母则是由腓尼基字母演变而来的。
(2)英语是国际指定的官方语言(作为母语),也是世界上最广泛的第一语言,英语包含约49万词,外加技术名词约30万个,是词汇最多的语言,也是欧盟以及许多国际组织以及英联邦国家的官方语言,拥有世界第三位的母语使用者人数,仅次于汉语和西班牙语母语使用者人数。
英文百度百科
小小追风者
经典的英文台词以及翻译的内容有:
1、A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another.
强者自救,圣者渡人。
2、Get busy living, Or get busy dying.
忙着活,或等着死。
3、Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
4、Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.
怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由。
5、You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。