• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    257

巧儿妹妹
首页 > 英语培训 > 商务英语500句

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

魔戒之love

已采纳

英语口语就要说最地道的就要说外国人经常挂在嘴边的话,我下面就给大家分享英语的口语,大家有需要的要多多读读

Establishing Business Relations

1. We’ve come to know your name and address from the Commercial Counselor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy in London.

我们从中国驻伦敦大使馆的商务参赞处得知你们的名字和地址。

2. By the courtesy of Mr. Black, we are given to understand the name and address of your firm.

承蒙布莱克先生的介绍,我们得知贵公司的名称和地址。

3. We are willing to enter into business relations with your firm.

我们愿意与贵公司建立业务关系。

4. Your firm has been introduced (recommended, passed on) to us by Maple Company.

枫叶公司向我方介绍了贵公司。

5. Our mutual understanding and cooperation will certainly result in important business.

我们之间的相互了解与合作必将促成今后重要的生意。

6. We express our desire to establish business relations with your firm.

我们愿和贵公司建立业务关系。

7. We shall be glad to enter into business relations with you.

我们很乐意同贵公司建立业务关系。

8. We now avail ourselves of this opportunity to write to you with a view to entering into business relations with you.

现在我们借此机会致函贵公司,希望和贵公司建立业务关系。

9. We are now writing you for the purpose of establishing business relations with you.

我们特此致函是想与贵方建立业务关系。

10. Your desire to establish business relations coincides with ours.

你方想同我方建立业务关系的愿望与我方是一致的。

11. We specialize in the export of Japanese Light Industrial Products and would like to trade with you in this line.

鉴于我方专营日本轻工业产品出口业务,我方愿与贵方在这方面开展贸易。

12. Our lines are mainly arts and crafts.

我们经营的商品主要是工艺品。

13. We have been in this line of business for more than twenty years.

我们经营这类商品已有二十多年的历史了。

14. Your letter expressing the hope of establishing business connections with us has met with approval.

来函收悉,得知贵方愿与我方建立业务关系,我们表示同意。

15. In order to acquaint you with the textiles we handle, we take pleasure in sending you by air our latest catalogue for your perusal.

为了使贵方对我方经营的纺织品有所了解,特航寄我方最新目录,供细阅。

16. Glad to see you in your company.

很高兴在贵公司见到您。

17. It’s only half an hour’s car ride.

只有半小时的车程。

18. Suppose we make it, say three o’clock tomorrow afternoon.

如果我们能去的话,那么就明天下午三点钟吧。

19. It would be very helpful if you could send us statistics on your sales.

如果你们能将你们的销售统计资料寄给我们,那可就太有帮助了。

20. We would like to ask you to kindly send us the related information.

我们希望你们能将相关资料寄给我们。

Inquiry 询盘

1. Our buyers asked for your price list or catalogue.

我们的买主想索求你方价格单或目录。

2. Prices quoted should include insurance and freight to Vancouver. 所报价格需包括到温哥华的保险和运费。

3. I would like to have your lowest quotations C.I.F. Vancouver. 希望您报成本加运费、保险费到温哥华的最低价格。

4. Will you please send us your catalogue together with a detailed offer?

请寄样品目录和详细报价。

5. We would appreciate your sending us the latest samples with their best prices.

请把贵公司的最新样品及最优惠的价格寄给我们,不胜感激。

6. Your ad in today’s China Daily interests us and we will be glad to receive samples with your prices.

对你们刊登在今天《中国日报》上的广告,我们很感兴趣。如能寄 来样品并附上价格,不胜欣慰。

7. Will you please inform us of the prices at which you can supply? 请告知我们贵方能供货的价格。

8. If your prices are reasonable, we may place a large order with you.

若贵方价格合理,我们可能向你们大量订货。

9. If your quality is good and the price is suitable for our market, we would consider signing a long-term contract with you.

若质量好且价格适合我方市场的话,我们愿考虑与你方签署一项长 期合同。

10. As there is a growing demand for this article, we have to ask you for a special discount.

鉴于我方市场对此货的需求日增,务请你们考虑给予特别折扣。

11. We would appreciate your letting us know what discount you can grant if we give you a long-term regular order.

若我方向你们长期订货,请告知能给予多少折扣,不甚感激。

12. Please quote your lowest price CIF Seattle for each of the follow- ing items, including our 5% commission.

请就下列每项货物向我方报成本加运费、保险费到西雅图的最低价 格,其中包括我们百分之五的佣金。

13. Please keep us informed of the latest quotation for the following items.

请告知我方下列货物的最低价格。

14. Mr. Smith is making an inquiry for green tea.

15. Now that we have already made an inquiry on your articles, will you please make an offer before the end of this month?

既然我们已经对你们的产品进行了询价,请在月底前报价。

16. As a rule, we deliver all our orders within 3 months after receipt of the covering letters of credit.

一般来说,在收到相关信用证后三个月内我们就全部交货。

17. Please quote us your price for 100 units of Item 6 in your catalog.

请给我们提供你们产品目录册上100组6号产品的报价。

18. Those items are in the greatest demand in foreign markets.

那些产品在国外市场上的需求量很大。

19. Would you please quote me your prices for the goods?

你能报给我这些商品的价格吗?

20. We have quoted this price based on careful calculations.

这个报价是我们在精打细算的基础上得出来的。

Telephone Calls 打电话

1. This is Dajiang Food Store. How may I help you?

这里是大江食品店。请问我怎样能帮到你呢?

2. Could you put me through to the toy department?

请帮我接玩具部好吗?

3. I’d like to order 3 cases of beer.

4. My name is Tony Smith, Shanghai Hotel Room 2107. My phone number is 6567- 8900.

我叫托尼史密斯,住上海宾馆2107房间,我的电话号码是 6567-8900。

5. Please make a remittance of 1,500 Yuan for the books you’ve ordered. The postage is included.

您订的书请汇款一千五百元过来,邮资包括在内。

6. Hold on a moment please.

请稍等。

7. I’ll see if she is in.

我去看看她有没有在。

8. I am afraid she is out at the moment.

对不起,她这会出去了。

9. I’ll be pleased to if I can.

如果能的话,我很高兴。

10. Extension 121, please.

Sorry, the line is busy.

请接121号分机。

对不起,线路忙。

11. Could I speak to Mr. Johnson, please?

Sorry, there is no one by the name of Johnson here.

我可以和约翰逊先生通话吗?

对不起,这里没人叫约翰逊。

12. Could you hold on a minute? I’ll get him for you.

Certainly. Thanks.

稍等,我帮你去叫他。

行,谢谢。

13. Mr. Smith is tied up at the moment.

OK. I’ll call again later.

史密斯先生现在脱不开身。

好的,我回头再打电话过来。

14. I am sorry I wasn’t in when you called.

That’s all right.

很抱歉你来电话时我不在。

没关系。

15. Operator, we were cut off. Could you reconnect me, please?

Just a moment, please.

接线员,电话断了。可以替我重新接通吗?

请稍等片刻。

16. Do you follow me?

Yes, please go on.

打电话

听懂我的话了吗?

听懂了,请接着谈。

17. Have you got it?

Sorry. Do you mind repeating?

明白了吗?

对不起,你介意再说一遍吗?

商务英语500句

171 评论(13)

烧仙草AO

1、Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.也许我们可以先参观一下设计**。 2、Is this a daily flight?这是每日航班吗? 3、But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗? 4、If you have any questions on the details,feel free to ask.如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。 5、Please open your baggage.请把你行李打开。 6、I hope that we can cooperate happily.希望我们合作愉快。 7、Very good, sir. Here is your bill. Please check and sign here.很好,先生。这是您的账单,请核对一下并在这里签名。 8、Thank you for you cooperation.谢谢你们的合作。 9、We hope that this market trend will continue.我们希望这个市场趋势会保持下去。 10、Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判? 11、Let me see your passport, please.请出示您的护照 12、We've got to report back to the head office.我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。 13、Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。 14、Check it to my final destination.把它托运到我的目的地。 15、I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。 16、How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive?火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢? 17、Welcome to our factory.欢迎到我们工厂来。 18、I can't say for certain off-hand.我还不能马上说定。 19、You'll know our products better after this visit.参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。 20、I'm checking out now. Can I have my bill, please?我现在想结账。请给我账单,好吗? 21、Please fill in this disembarkation card.请你填写这张入境卡。 22、I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 23、We hope to get your immediate reply.我们希望得到您的即时答复。 24、Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing.那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。 25、How much does it cost to go there by ship?坐船到那里要花多少钱? 26、We look forward to receiving your early reply to this matter.我们期待您早日回复此事。 27、I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。 28、We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。 29、I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。 30、It's just the matter of the schedule ,that is ,if it is convenient for you right now.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。 31、We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.我们真诚希望这次交易能够令双方满意。 32、I hope we can do business together, and look forward to hearing from you soon.希望我们有合作机会,并静候您的佳音。 33、I'd like to pay my bill, now.我想现在结账。 34、So our evenings will be quite full then?那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗? 35、I can see you have put a lot of time into it.我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。 36、We'll leave some evenings free ,that is ,if it is all right with you.如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。 37、Excuse me. May I get by?对不起,我可以上车吗? 38、Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.最迟要在8点30分到达机场。 39、I'd like to check out.我想退房。 40、Where can I make a reservation?我到哪里可以预订? 41、That'll put us both in the picture.这样双方都能了解全面的情况。 42、Do I need a reservation for the dining car?餐车需要预订吗? 43、It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。 44、Take your baggage to the baggage section.把你的行李拿到行李房去。 45、It is hoped that you would seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.希望你认真考虑这个问题,让我们尽快答复你。 46、I hope that we can continue our cooperation.希望我们能够继续合作。 47、Can I reconfirm by phone?我能电话确认吗? 48、I'm afraid that won't be possible ,much as we'd like to.尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。 49、We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。 50、If he wants to make any changes ,minor alternations can be made then.如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。 51、We hope that you will seriously consider our request.我们希望您能认真考虑我们的请求。 52、Can I cancel this ticket?我可以取消这票吗? 53、You're going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 54、What's this charge here?这里的这笔费用是什么意思?

220 评论(11)

相关问答