工长360姜文芳
在情绪低落的时候,最好让自己的节奏快一些,用工作、旅游、写作或者谈话把空闲时间填满,最简单的办法就是把自己的想法写下来,这样可以理清思路,出离愤怒。我整理了关于旅游常用英语对话,欢迎阅读!
E:This is right up my alley. A whole medieval town in its original condition.
艾凡:这正合我的胃口。一整座原始风貌的中古城镇。
K:Leave it to you to get off on ancient buildings. Me? I like the modern world better.
凯西:只有你才会喜欢那些古老的建筑。我呢?我比较喜欢现代化的世界。
E:Come on, Kathy. You know I like the modern world, too,
艾凡:拜托,凯西。你知道我也喜欢现代化的世界,
but I really appreciate knowing how people used to live and what their lives were like.
但是我也很想知道古时候的人如何过日子,他们的生活情形是什么样子。
K:I have to admit that I'm a little interested in it, too. This Old Town is very well kept up.
凯西:我得承认我也有点儿感兴趣。这座旧城保存得很好。
E:It's protected against development by the Swedish government.
艾凡:这区在瑞典政府保护下是不准开发的。
K:And yet some parts of downtown look so space-age new.
凯西:但有些在市区的部分看起来却极为新潮。
E:See? You can have your cake and eat it, too!
艾凡:懂了吧?鱼与熊掌是可以兼得的!
K:Ha ha! Yeah. Anyway, what's that building?
凯西:哈哈!没错。不管怎样,那栋建筑物是什么?
E:That's their House of Lords.
艾凡:那是他们的上议院。
K:And that one?
凯西:那么那栋呢?
E:That's the Royal Palace. Quite a building, isn't it?
艾凡:那是皇宫。很了得的建筑物,不是吗?
K:I'll say. Can we go see it?
凯西:我同意。我们可以去参观吗?
E:Sure. But we need more time. We'll have dinner here in Old Town and come back tomorrow to see the Royal Palace.
艾凡:当然可以。但是我们需要多一点时间才行。我们在旧城这里吃晚餐,明天再回来参观皇宫。
K:Excuse me, sir, but is this the way to Tivoli Gardens?
凯西:先生,打扰一下,这是到第凡尼乐园的路吗?
L:That's right, miss. Just keep on this street about four blocks and you can't miss it.
路人:没错,小姐。只要沿这条街继续走四个街区左右就到了,你一定找得到的。
K:Thanks. You're so lucky to live in such a lovely city, sir.
凯西:谢谢。先生,你能住在这么迷人的城市里真是幸运。
L:Thank you! All we Danes love the Tivoli Gardens and our way of life here in Denmark.
路人:谢谢!我们丹麦人都很喜爱第凡尼乐园和丹麦的生活方式。
K:I notice how happy everyone seems here, and how well dressed everyone is.
凯西:我注意到这里每个人好象都很快乐,而且衣着也很体面。
L:We Danes work hard, but we also know when to play.
路人:我们丹麦人工作勤奋,但也知道何时该玩乐。
That's why there are so many parks in this city.
这就是本市有这么多公园的原因。
K:My boyfriend and I just have to visit Tivoli while here.
凯西:我和我男朋友在这里时一定得参观第凡尼。
L:Tivoli is the most famous, but you can find plenty of other parks and interesting sites to visithere.
路人:第凡尼是最著名的地方,但在哥本哈根,你们仍可以发现许多其它的公园和有趣的地方可以参观。
K:Maybe we'll visit them. May I ask what you're eating?
凯西:也许我们都会去参观一下。可以请问你在吃什么吗?
L:This is a Danish sausage. And this is Carlsberg, our famous beer.
路人:这是丹麦香肠。这是我们丹麦著名的卡尔斯堡啤酒。
K:By the way, your English is excellent.
凯西:哦,对了,你的英语说得很棒。
L:Most Danes know two or three languages. English is very popular here.
路人:大多数的丹麦人都懂两、三种语言。英语在这里很普遍。
Have a nice stay, young lady!
希望你在这里玩得很愉快,小姐!
K:Thanks very much, sir. I already am.
凯西:非常谢谢你,先生。我已经很愉快了。
K:Evan, are you OK? You've hardly eaten anything for lunch.
凯西:艾凡,你还好吧?你午餐几乎没吃什么。
E:I guess I'm not very hungry.
艾凡:我想我不大饿。
K:What? You!? You've been eating like a bear the whole trip. Is something the matter?
凯西:什么?你!?这整趟旅行你都吃很多。有什么问题吗?
E:I don't know. I feel kind of slow. I mean, I don't feel well. Something's wrong.
艾凡:我不知道。我觉得不怎么有精神。我的意思是我不大舒服。有点不对劲。
K:Is it your stomach? Do you have a headache? A fever?
凯西:是你的胃吗?头会痛吗?有没有发烧?
E:I don't think so. I just feel kind of tired.
艾凡:我想没有。我只是觉得有点累罢了。
K:Do you want to see a doctor?
凯西:你想去看医生吗?
E:Maybe I just need some more rest.
艾凡:也许我只需要多休息。
We've been traveling and moving about for a month straight now.
到目前为止,我们已经连续旅行奔波一个月了。
K:Well, yes, that's true, but I don't feel sick. Come on.
凯西:嗯,是的,这倒是实话,但是我没有觉得不舒服啊。走吧,
I think we should see a doctor. I'll ask the lady in the hostel to recommend one for us.
我想我们应该去看医生。我会请旅社的那位女士为我们推荐一个医师。
E:No, it's not that bad. I'll tell you what. Let's go home, and I'll go right to bed.
艾凡:不用啦,没那么严重。我告诉你吧。咱们回家,然后我直接上床睡觉。
If I still don't feel well in the morning, I promise you I'll go see a doctor.
如果明天早上我还是觉得不舒服的话,我答应你我会去看医生的。
K:That's a deal. In the meantime, while you're sleeping, I'll go to a neighborhood drugstore andpick up a few things.
凯西:就这么说定了。在你睡觉的同时,我会到附近的一家药房买些东西。
E:Gee, thanks.
艾凡:嗯,谢谢你。
K:Thanks? You don't have to thank me. Come on. Get your coat on. I'll take care of the bill.Waiter!
凯西:谢谢?你不用谢我。来,把外套穿上。我来付帐。服务生!
母婴家居学院
在旅游业不断发展的过程中,旅游英语的对外交往逐渐受到了人们的重视。我整理了旅游的英语情景对话,欢迎阅读!
服务员: Good morning, sir. May I help you?
早上好,先生。有什么可以为您做的?
客人: May I settle my bill now?
我可以现在付账吗?
服务员: Sure, your name and room number, please?
当然。请问您的姓名和房间号?
客人: Edward Miller in Room 716.
Edward Miller,住在716房间。
服务员: Here is your bill, a single room for two nights. That makes a total of 700 RMB.
服务员:这是您的账单,单间,两个晚上,总计700员人民币。
客人: OK. Thank you.
好的,谢谢!
客人: Good morning. I’m checking out now. May I have my bill?
早上好!我现在要退房。请问现在可以结账吗?
服务员: Sure. How would you like to pay?
当然,请问您怎么付款?
客人: May I use credit card?
我可以用信用卡吗?
服务员: That’ll be fine. We accept Master Card and Visa.
没有问题,我们接受万事达和维萨卡。
客人: I see.
好的。
客人: Hello, I’d like to check out now.
你好,我现在退房。
服务员: Yes, madam. Which room are you in?
好的,夫人。您住在哪个房间?
客人: Room 301.
301房间。
服务员: Did you use any food and drink in the room?
您用过房间的食品或饮料吗?
客人: Yes. Three cans of Coca-Cola.
是的,我喝了三罐可乐。
服务员: I see. Here is your bill. Sign your name, please.
好的,这是您的账单,请您签个字。
客人: Thanks.
好,谢谢。
服务员: Here is your bill, miss. Totally 850 RMB. Please sign your name here.
小姐,这是您的账单,总计850员人民币,请您在这儿签个字。
客人: No problem. I’m leaving in the afternoon. May I store my luggage here?
好的。我今天下午才离开,请问我可以把行李寄存在这儿吗?
服务员: Sure, we’ll keep it for you.
没问题,我们会为您保存好。
客人: Thank you very much. I’ll be back by 4p.m.
非常感谢。我会在下午4点回来。
服务员: Have a nice day then.
祝您愉快!
服务员: Good morning, sir. May I help?
早上好,先生。有什么可以为您做的?
客人: May I settle my bill now?
我可以现在付账吗?
服务员: Sure, your name and room number, please?
当然。请问您的姓名和房间号?
客人: Edward Miller in Room 716.
Edward Miller,住在716房间。
服务员: Here is your bill, a single room for two nights. That makes a total of 700 RMB.
这是您的账单,单间,两个晚上,总计700员人民币。
客人: OK. Thank you.
好的,谢谢!
钱川同学
My home is located in southwest China, surrounded by mountains, there are two river, the Yangtze River and Jialing River, which is the largest city in China with a total population of over thirty million. We are not only rich in natural resources in Chongqing, there are many world famous attractions, such as the Dazu Rock Carvings, the Three Gorges. Parks, squares and Riverside Road is a good place for leisure citizens. Chongqing hot pot is famous. We are Chongqing, transport facilities, to Chongqing, the best tourist season in the spring, neither cold nor hot. In recent years we Chongqing, Chongqing has changed dramatically, warm, friendly, hardworking, intelligent Chongqing determined to build their home more beautiful.我家位于中国西南,群山环绕,有两条江,长江和嘉陵江,它是中国最大的城市,总人口达三千多万。我们重庆不仅自然资源丰富,还有很多世界著名的名胜,如大足石刻、三峡。公园、广场和滨江路是市民们休闲的好去处。重庆火锅也是举世闻名的。我们重庆交通便利,来重庆最好的旅游时节是春天,不冷不热。我们重庆最近几年,重庆发生了巨变,热情、友好、勤劳、智慧的重庆人决心把自己的家乡建设得更加美好。
优质英语培训问答知识库