dlpengzhen
诗歌用优美的形式表达思想、传递情感,诗可以咏志,诗可以言情,诗可以表意。诗歌之所以具有如此大的力量,就在于其能够引起人的审美愉悦感,唤起欣赏者强烈的情感共鸣。我整理了2分钟英语诗歌,欢迎阅读!
我爱我自己I love me
I took myself out on a date
带上自己去约会,
and said I'm looking grand,
我将去寻找酒店。
and when I got my courage up
当我鼓起勇气,
I asked to hold my hand.
我要牵起自己的手。
I took me to a restaurant
我带自己走进一个饭店,
and then a movie show.
电影正在播放。
I put my arm around me
我用自己的胳膊搂着自己。
in the most secluded row.
在最隐蔽处排着队。
I whispered sweetly in my ear
我在自己的耳边喃喃自语,
of happiness and bliss,
带着快乐与幸福,
and then I almost slapped me
我几乎要打自己,
when I tried to steal a kiss.
当我试图窃取一个吻。
Then afterwards I walked me home
之后,我便回家了。
and since I'm so polite
因为我非常有礼貌,
I thanked me for a perfect date
我感谢自己给了一个完美的日子,
and wished myself goodnight.
希望我自己晚安。
There's just one little problem
这仅仅只是一个小问题,
and it kind of hurts my pride.
它伤害了我的自大,
Myself would not invite me in
我自己不会邀请我进来,
so now I'm locked outside!
所以我现在被锁在了外面!
等待就是爱情本身
We just can't let go, when the storm is ahead.
总希望在风雨欲来的时候,抱紧一些不想放弃的想法。
She has been patient, believing the best is worth the wait.
她一直坚持宁缺毋滥,相信最好的值得耐心等待。
Yet the last apple fallen from the tree is usually sour.
偏偏最后掉下的红苹果,通常是酸的。
The love that rocks your soul is hardly the result of a long wait.
而惊心动魄的伟大爱情,通常不是等来的。
I held tight to the world, but rejected.
我用力抓紧世界,最终却仍被世界淘汰。
If I had saved the effort, would the pain be less?
如果一开始就松手,我的痛苦会不会少些?
Save a place for yourself, before going out to love.
在自己面前应该一直留有一个地方,然后去爱。
You don't have to know who to love, how to love, or how long your love will last.
不知道是谁,不知道如何去爱,也不知道可以爱多久。
Just wait for the one time. Maybe there will never be the one. But just wait, because it already isyour reward.
只是等待一次爱情,也许永远都没有人,可是这种等待就是爱情本身。
你需要我 You Needed Me
I cried a tear
You wiped it dry
I was confused
You cleared my mind
我掉下泪水
你为我擦干
我感到困扰
你让我清醒
I sold my soul
You bought it back for me
And held me up
And gave me dignity
Somehow you needed me
我出卖了灵魂
你为我把它寻回
且给我支持
给予我尊严
不知何故你需要我
You gave me strength
To stand alone again
To face the world
Out on my own again
你给予我力量
再一次孑然挺立
再一次以己之力
面对世界
You put me high
Upon a pedestal
So high that I could
Almost see eternity
You needed me
You needed me
你对我
如此崇敬
崇敬得让我几乎
可以看到永恒
你需要我
你需要我
And I can't believe it's you
I can't believe it's true
I needed you
And you were there
我不敢相信那就是你
我不能相信这是真实
我需要你
你就会出现
And I'll never leave
Why should I leave, I'd be a fool
Cause I've finally found
Someone who really cares
我永远不会离开
我若是离开,我就是个傻子
因为我终于找到
真正在意我的一位
You held my hand
When it was cold
When I was lost
You took me home
寒冷的时候
你握紧我手
迷失的时候
你带我回家
You gave me hope
When I was at the end
And turned my lies
Back into truth again
You even called me friend
绝望的时候
你给我希望
而且将我的谎言
再次变成事实
你甚至称我为“朋友”
You needed me
You needed me
你需要我
你需要我
lostangelus
英语诗歌可使其习得者心灵深处受到感化,培养其正确的审美观和感受美、鉴赏美、表现美与创造美的能力。我整理了2至3分钟英语诗歌,欢迎阅读!
The Road Not Taken
未选择的路
Robert Frost
罗伯特 弗洛斯特
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
黄色的树林里分出两条路,
And sorry I could not travel both
可惜我不能同时去涉足,
And be one traveler, long I stood
我在那路口久久伫立,
And looked down one as far as I could
我向着一条路极目望去,
To where it bent in the undergrowth ;
直到它消失在丛林深处。
Then took the other, as just as fair,
但我却选了另外一条路,
And having perhaps the better claim,
它荒草萋萋,十分幽寂,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
显得更诱人,更美丽;
Though as for that the passing there
虽然在这条小路上,
Had worn them really about the same.
很少留下旅人的足迹。
And both that morning equally lay
那天清晨落叶满地,
In leaves no step had trodden black.
两条路都未经脚印污染。
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
啊,留下一条路等改日再见!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
但我知道路径延绵无尽头,
I doubted if I should ever come back.
恐怕我难以再回返。
I shall be telling this with a sigh
也许多少年后在某个地方,
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
我将轻声叹息将往事回顾:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and
一片树林里分出两条路
I took the one less traveled by,
而我选择了人迹更少的一条,
And that has made all the difference.
从此决定了我一生的道路。
The Gardener 16
园丁集 16
Ranbindranath Tagore
罗宾德拉纳特 泰戈尔
Hands cling to hands and eyes linger on eyes,
两手相挽,凝眸相视,
thus begins the record of our hearts.
这样开始了我们的心的记录。
It is the moonlit night of March,
这是三月的月明之夜,
the sweet smell of henna is in the air,
空气里是指甲花的甜香,
my flute lies on the earth neglected
我的横笛遗忘在地上,
and your garland of flowers is unfinished.
而你的花环也没有编成。
This love between you and me is simple as a song.
你我之间的爱情像歌曲般单纯。
Your veil of the saffron colour makes my eyes drunk.
你的番红花色的面纱,使我醉眼陶然。
The jasmine wreath that you wove me thrills to my heart like praise.
你为我编的茉莉花环使我心震颤,像是受了赞扬一般。
It is a game of giving and withholding, revealing
这是一种欲予故夺、欲露故藏的游戏;
and screening again ; some smiles and some little shyness,
有些微笑,有些羞怯,
and some sweet useless struggles.
还有一些甜柔的无用的挣扎。
This love between you and me is simple as a song.
你我之间的爱情像歌曲般单纯。
No mystery beyond the present ;
没有超越现实的神秘;
no striving for the impossible;
没有对不可能的事物的强求;
no shadow behind the charm;
没有藏在魅力背后的阴影;
no groping in the depth of the dark.
也没有在黑暗深处的摸索
This love between you and me is simple as a song.
你我之间的爱情像歌曲般单纯。
We do not stray out of all words into the ever silent;
我们并不背离一切言语而走入永远缄默的歧途;
we do not raise our hands to the void for things beyond hope.
我们并不向空虚伸手要求超乎希望的事物。
It is enough what we give and we get.
我们所给予的和我们所得到的,都已经足够。
We have not crushed the joy to the utmost to wring from it the wine of pain.
我们不曾过度地耽于欢乐而从中榨出痛苦的醇酒
This love between you and me is simple as a song.
你我之间的爱情像歌曲般单纯。
当你年老时
William Butler Yeats
叶芝
When you are old and grey and full of sleep,
当你年老鬓白,昏沉欲睡,
And nodding by the fire, take down this book,
坐在炉边打盹,取下这本诗集,
And slowly read, and dream of the soft look,
缓缓读起,梦忆你过去可人的双眸,
Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;
那脉脉秋水,她们曾经是多么的深情和曼美;
How many loved your moments of glad grace,
多少人曾爱过和你美好时光的愉悦,
And loved your beauty with love false or true,
多少人又曾或真或假倾慕你的容颜,
But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,
但唯有一个人爱你圣洁高雅的心灵,
And loved the sorrows of your changing face;
爱你那铅华洗尽,年老色衰的憔悴;
And bending down beside the glowing bars, Murmur, a little sadly, how love fled,
你在炽红壁炉前低头沉吟, 喃喃细语,默念曾经消逝的爱情,
And paced upon the mountains overhead,
而它们却早已步入连绵峰谷山峦,
And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.
如同爱你的他,将脸庞藏于那漫天繁星。