• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    215

激动的小胖
首页 > 英语培训 > 3分钟英语诗歌

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

加油嘴馋的我

已采纳

英语诗歌可使其习得者心灵深处受到感化,培养其正确的审美观和感受美、鉴赏美、表现美与创造美的能力。我整理了2至3分钟英语诗歌,欢迎阅读!

The Road Not Taken

未选择的路

Robert Frost

罗伯特 弗洛斯特

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,

黄色的树林里分出两条路,

And sorry I could not travel both

可惜我不能同时去涉足,

And be one traveler, long I stood

我在那路口久久伫立,

And looked down one as far as I could

我向着一条路极目望去,

To where it bent in the undergrowth ;

直到它消失在丛林深处。

Then took the other, as just as fair,

但我却选了另外一条路,

And having perhaps the better claim,

它荒草萋萋,十分幽寂,

Because it was grassy and wanted wear;

显得更诱人,更美丽;

Though as for that the passing there

虽然在这条小路上,

Had worn them really about the same.

很少留下旅人的足迹。

And both that morning equally lay

那天清晨落叶满地,

In leaves no step had trodden black.

两条路都未经脚印污染。

Oh, I kept the first for another day!

啊,留下一条路等改日再见!

Yet knowing how way leads on to way,

但我知道路径延绵无尽头,

I doubted if I should ever come back.

恐怕我难以再回返。

I shall be telling this with a sigh

也许多少年后在某个地方,

Somewhere ages and ages hence:

我将轻声叹息将往事回顾:

Two roads diverged in a wood, and

一片树林里分出两条路

I took the one less traveled by,

而我选择了人迹更少的一条,

And that has made all the difference.

从此决定了我一生的道路。

The Gardener 16

园丁集 16

Ranbindranath Tagore

罗宾德拉纳特 泰戈尔

Hands cling to hands and eyes linger on eyes,

两手相挽,凝眸相视,

thus begins the record of our hearts.

这样开始了我们的心的记录。

It is the moonlit night of March,

这是三月的月明之夜,

the sweet smell of henna is in the air,

空气里是指甲花的甜香,

my flute lies on the earth neglected

我的横笛遗忘在地上,

and your garland of flowers is unfinished.

而你的花环也没有编成。

This love between you and me is simple as a song.

你我之间的爱情像歌曲般单纯。

Your veil of the saffron colour makes my eyes drunk.

你的番红花色的面纱,使我醉眼陶然。

The jasmine wreath that you wove me thrills to my heart like praise.

你为我编的茉莉花环使我心震颤,像是受了赞扬一般。

It is a game of giving and withholding, revealing

这是一种欲予故夺、欲露故藏的游戏;

and screening again ; some smiles and some little shyness,

有些微笑,有些羞怯,

and some sweet useless struggles.

还有一些甜柔的无用的挣扎。

This love between you and me is simple as a song.

你我之间的爱情像歌曲般单纯。

No mystery beyond the present ;

没有超越现实的神秘;

no striving for the impossible;

没有对不可能的事物的强求;

no shadow behind the charm;

没有藏在魅力背后的阴影;

no groping in the depth of the dark.

也没有在黑暗深处的摸索

This love between you and me is simple as a song.

你我之间的爱情像歌曲般单纯。

We do not stray out of all words into the ever silent;

我们并不背离一切言语而走入永远缄默的歧途;

we do not raise our hands to the void for things beyond hope.

我们并不向空虚伸手要求超乎希望的事物。

It is enough what we give and we get.

我们所给予的和我们所得到的,都已经足够。

We have not crushed the joy to the utmost to wring from it the wine of pain.

我们不曾过度地耽于欢乐而从中榨出痛苦的醇酒

This love between you and me is simple as a song.

你我之间的爱情像歌曲般单纯。

当你年老时

William Butler Yeats

叶芝

When you are old and grey and full of sleep,

当你年老鬓白,昏沉欲睡,

And nodding by the fire, take down this book,

坐在炉边打盹,取下这本诗集,

And slowly read, and dream of the soft look,

缓缓读起,梦忆你过去可人的双眸,

Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;

那脉脉秋水,她们曾经是多么的深情和曼美;

How many loved your moments of glad grace,

多少人曾爱过和你美好时光的愉悦,

And loved your beauty with love false or true,

多少人又曾或真或假倾慕你的容颜,

But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,

但唯有一个人爱你圣洁高雅的心灵,

And loved the sorrows of your changing face;

爱你那铅华洗尽,年老色衰的憔悴;

And bending down beside the glowing bars, Murmur, a little sadly, how love fled,

你在炽红壁炉前低头沉吟, 喃喃细语,默念曾经消逝的爱情,

And paced upon the mountains overhead,

而它们却早已步入连绵峰谷山峦,

And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.

如同爱你的他,将脸庞藏于那漫天繁星。

3分钟英语诗歌

198 评论(13)

未央1895

ARed,RedRoseOmyluveislikeared,redroseThat'snewlysprunginJune;Omyluveislikethemelodie,That'ssweetlyplay'dintuneASfairartthou,mybonielass,SodeepinluveamI,AndIwillluvetheestill,mydear,Tilla'theseasgangdry.Tilla'theseasdry,mydear,Andtherocksmeltwi'thesun!AndIwillluvetheestill,mydear,Whilethesandso'lifeshallrun.Andfaretheeweel,myonlyluve,Andfaretheeweel,awhile!AndIwillcomeagain,myluve,Tho'ittenthousandmile!这是Burns最有名的一首诗之一,以爱情为中心的浪漫诗。吐露的是一个农民爱的心声。诗的内容不难,主仔细看看就明白了。三分钟应该是够的。

160 评论(10)

相关问答