• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    255

罗成or房谋杜断
首页 > 英语培训 > 推荐饭店英语对话

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

三万英尺001

已采纳

每一天,餐厅来来往往的人如此之多,进行着千篇一律的点餐的对话。下面是我给大家整理的餐馆英语情景对话,供大家参阅!

餐馆英语情景对话:座位

Waiter: How many in your party?

服务员:您几位?

Customer: Four

顾客:四位

Waiter: This way, please.

服务员:这边请。

Waiter: Are you ready to order?

服务员:可以点菜了吗?

Customer: Could you give us a second, please? (could you wait a moment?) 顾客:请给我我们一会儿时间好吗?

Waiter: Sure.

服务员:当然可以

餐馆英语情景对话:点菜

A: What can I do for you, sir?

先生,您要来点什么?

B: What have you got this morning? (what do you have this morning ?) 今天早上你们这儿有什么? [今天早晨 不说today morning ]

A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。

B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.

请给我来一杯西红柿汁。

A: Would you like some eggs?

还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?

B: Yeah, bacon and eggs.

要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋。

A: Anything else, sir?

还要什么别的东西吗,先生?

B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.

不要了,足够了。谢谢。

餐馆英语情景对话:点餐和结账

A: Waiter, a table for two, please.

服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。

B: Yes, this way please.

好的,请跟我来。

A: Can we see the menu, please?

能让我们看一看菜单吗?

B: Here you are.

给您。

A: What’s good today?

今天有什么好吃的?

B: I recommand crispy and fried duck.

我推荐香酥鸭。

A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.

我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。

B: Do you want any dessert?

要甜品吗?

C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.

不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。

(After a few minutes.)

过了一会儿。

A: I can have the check, please.

结帐。

C: George. Let’s split this.

乔治,我们各自付帐吧。 (go dutch) AA制

A: No, it’s my treat tonight.

不,今天我请客。

B: Cash or charge, sir?

现金还是记帐?

A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.

记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。

餐馆英语情景对话:餐厅常用对话

1、请问是在这里吃还是带走? Would you like to eat here or to take outside? / For here or to go?

2、请问现在需要点餐吗? Would you like to order now? / Are you ready to order?

3、收您XX元,请问需要发票吗?XX yuan,please. Do you need receipt?

4、不好意思,让您久等了. Sorry to keep you waiting so long.

5、打扰一下,您的找零 .Excuse me, here's your change

6、谢谢光临,请慢走。 Thanks for coming,take care!

7、好的,请稍等。Ok, just a moment.

8、因为厨房订单比较多,让您等了这么长时间,请多包涵。

Because there are too many orders, sorry to keep you waiting so long.

9、厨房正在为您制作,请稍等。

The kitchen is already cooking for you, please wait for a moment.

餐馆英语情景对话:基本待客英语

(一)在正式的英语表现里,疑问基本句型可分为下列四种:

1. May I ~

2.Could you ~

3.Would you ~

4.Shall I ~?

只要理解这四种基本的句型,就可以处理大部分业务上的状况。

1自己要做什么事时,就使用May I ~

May I have your name, please? 请问尊姓大名

May I have your check-out time, please? 请问您什么时候结帐离开?

May I see your passport, please? 请让我看一下您的护照好吗?

May I know your nationality, please? 请问您的国籍是什么?

2. 麻烦客人时,可使用Could you ~

Could you fill out the form, please? 请您填写这张表格好吗?

Could you write that down, please? 请您写下来好吗?

Could you draft the fax, please? 请您写下传真的草稿好吗?

Could you hold the line, please? 请不要挂电话好吗?

3. 询问客人的喜好或是做什么时,可使用Would you ~

Would you like tea or coffee? 请问您要喝茶还是咖啡?

Would you like to take a taxi? 请问您要搭计程车吗?

Would you mind sitting here? 请问您介意坐在这里吗?

** 只要在疑问词后加“Would you ~”,就可以提出大部分的询问。

When would you like to visit Kunshan? 请问您想要何时参观昆山?

When would you like to have lunch? 请问您想在哪里用餐?

What time would you like to eat? 请问您想何时用餐?

Who would you like to contact? 请问您想和谁联络?

Which kind of room would you prefer? 请问您喜欢哪一种房间?

How would you like to settle your bill? 请问您的账单如何处理?

How long would you like to stay? 请问您要逗留多久?

How many tickets would you like to buy? 请问您要买几张票?

4. 在提供建议协助、征求意见时,可使用Shall I ~ 或Would you like me to do ~? Shall I draw the curtains? 请问需要我把窗帘拉上吗?

Shall I draw you a map? 请问要我为您画一张地图吗?

Shall I make the reservation for you? 请问要我为您安排预约吗?

以上是我整理所得,欢迎大家阅读和收藏。

推荐饭店英语对话

297 评论(8)

evilevilevil

不错的点餐之选:烤土豆和牛肝菌煎蛋卷;辛香青口汤;鸭肉酱意大利面,醋汁炖鸡肉;清爽干酪配醋栗和接骨木花。下面是我给大家整理的关于餐厅点餐的英语对话,供大家参阅!

关于餐厅点餐的英语对话篇1

1/Customer=C Waiter=W

C; Waiter, come here, please.

W: Yes sir? Can I help you?

C; Can I have the menu, please?

W: Yes, sir. Here you are. Now then, what would you like to eat?

C: Let me see. OK, I'd like some beef, steak and some salad, please. W: All right! What would you like to drink?

C: Cup of coffee. That's it.

W: OK. Wait a moment.

.......a moment later

C: Can I have the bill, please?

W: Sure. Here it is.

C: So, how much is it?

W: $40 altogether.

C: Here is the money and your tip.

W: Thank you, sir. Please call again

2/Have you got a table for two, please?

请问您有两个人的桌子吗??

Have you booked a table?

您预定餐桌了吗?

Have you made a reservation?

您预定了吗?

smoking or non-smoking?

吸烟区还是非吸烟区?

Would you like something to drink?

您想喝什么?

Would you like to see the menu?

您需要看菜单吗?

关于餐厅点餐的英语对话篇2

Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant

休正在餐厅点餐

a few moments later?

(过了一会儿)

Emma: one sparkling water

埃玛:一份带汽的矿泉水。

Hugh: Thanks very much

休:谢谢!

Emma: Are you ready to order?

埃玛:您现在可以点菜吗?

Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.

休:是的,可以。请先给我来一份例汤,好吗——今日的例汤是什么? Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?

埃玛:是意大利蔬菜汤,可以吗?

Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?

休:可以。好的„至于主菜,请给我一份鸡肉,好吗?

Emma: Chicken.

埃玛:„鸡肉„

Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please 休:再来一点蔬菜和煮土豆。

Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?

埃玛:„煮土豆。好的。

Hugh: Thanks very much.

休:谢谢!

Emma: OK.

埃玛:好的。

关于餐厅点餐的英语对话篇3

A:It’s my treat today , which restaurant shall we go ?(今晚我请客,我们去哪家餐馆?)

B:I recommend a decent India restaurant .this India restaurant is famous for it’s curry.( 我推荐一家像样的印度餐馆,这家印度餐馆以咖喱闻名)

C:Oh , no .I’m not used to eating curry, and I don’t like India cuisine .(不,我吃不惯咖喱,并且我不喜欢印度菜)

D:why don’t we go to eat Japanese food ?(不如我们去吃日本料理)

A:no ,absolutely not ,I hate Japan .(不,绝对不行。我讨厌日本)

E:don’t argue . we go to eat western food.(别争了。我们去吃西餐吧) ABCD:that,good idea.

关于餐厅点餐的英语对话篇4

123 welcome,please!

1:how many in your group today?(您几位?)

A:5 people

1:smoking or non-smoking?(吸烟区还是无烟区)

B:non-smoking thanks (无烟区,谢谢)

1:right this way ,please.(请往这边走)

Please take your seats ,here are the menus ,would you like to drink something first?(请坐,这里是我们的菜单。你们要先来点喝的么?)

D:I have a coke cola with ice .(我想要可乐)

B:an apple juice please.(苹果汁) what about you ?(你呢?转向周)

E:tomato juice (番茄汁)

A:and you ?(向邵)

C:give me a cup of prawn cocktail.(给我一杯虾鸡尾酒。)

A:me too (我也一样)

1:wait a minute !(请稍等)

2:here we are coke cola ,apple juice , tomato juice and two cups of prawn cocktail.(这里是可口可, 苹果汁,番茄汁,和2杯虾鸡尾酒) 2:are you ready to order now ?(您准备好点菜了么?)

A:No, we are still looking at the menu . maby you could recommend something for the main course.(没有,我们仍然在看菜单,或许你可以给我们推荐一下主菜。)

2:certainly, sirloin steak is very good, I would suggest you to try it.(当然可以,我们这里沙朗牛排很不错,我建议你们尝试一下)

A:that’s good idea ,I love beef steak. Ill have the sirloin steek.(好主意,我喜欢牛排,我就点他了)

2:how would you like your steak done?(你想要你的牛排几成熟)

A:medium(五成熟)

C:I’ll have appetizer and Grilled scotch salmon (我要开胃菜和烤苏格兰鲑鱼)

2:what would you like to follow?(您想要点些什么)

E:fried fillet of sole,that sounds very delicious .i’ll try it .(炒鱼片听起来非常美味,我要试试)

D:I’m a vegetarian ,give me a peas and cauliflower,please.(我是素食主义者,请给我一份豌豆和花菜)

B:the same for me ,please.(给我一样的,谢谢)

D:you aren’t a vegetarian ,are you?(你不是素食主义者,不是么)

B:yes, but, recently I lose weight ,less meat.(是的但是我最近在减肥) E:you are thin enough.(你已经够瘦了)

2:anything more ?(还要点其他的么)

B:no, that’s enough. Thank you .(不用了,已经够了谢谢)

2:all right ,please wait for a moment(好的,请稍等)

ABCDE:bottoms up (干杯)

12this is your meal ,please.(这是你们的菜,请享用)

A:waitress

1:sir, what’s wrong with you ?(先生,怎么了)

A:the beef is too raw. How can I eat . (牛肉太生了,我怎么能吃呀) 1:sir , is that you want medium?(先生,您是点的五分熟呀?) A:but I used to eat medium rare beef is not so raw.(但是我以前吃的五分熟没有这么生呀)

Called your manager(把你们的经理叫过来)

1:manager,there have a customer complains the beef is too raw.(经理,那边有顾客反映牛排太生了)

3:I’ll come .

What can I do for you

A:the beef is so raw that I cant eat.(这牛肉太生了以至于我不能吃) 3:Sir, sorry, our medium beef is so that, didn't explain to you is our

mistake, we immediately give you for Eight cooked.(先生,很抱歉,我们这五分熟的牛肉是这样的,事先没给您解释清楚是我们的失误,我们给您换分八分熟的好吗?)

A:ok

关于餐厅点餐的英语对话篇5

A: What can I do for you, sir? 先生,您要来点什么?

B: What have you got this morning? 今天早上你们这儿有什么?

A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。

B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please. 请给我来一杯西红柿汁。 A: Any cereal, sir? 要来点谷类食品吗,先生?

B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat. 好的,来一份麦片粥。

A: And eggs? 还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?

B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp. 要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。

A: How do you want your eggs? 您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?

B: Fried, please. 煎的。

A: Anything more, sir? 还要什么别的东西吗,先生?

B: No, that’s enough. Thank you. 不要了,足够了。谢谢。

279 评论(14)

相关问答