• 回答数

    5

  • 浏览数

    88

飘零雨迹
首页 > 英语培训 > 儿童英文韵律小诗

5个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

我才是黄蓉

已采纳

Humpty-dumptyHumpty-dumpty sat on a wall.Humpty-dumpty had a great fall.All the King's horsesAnd all the King's menCan not put Humpty-dumpty together again.这首顺口溜是英语国家民间很受欢迎的鹅妈妈故事之一。Humpty-dumpty 是一只大鸡蛋。一位美丽的公主把它带进皇宫,让它坐在墙头上看国王的车队回宫。它看得太起劲了,不小心摔下来就碎了。英语里的Humpty-dumpty 比喻一经损坏就无法修复的东西。--------Never give up, Never lose hope. Always have faith, It allows you to cope. Trying times will pass, As they always do. Just have patience, Your dreams will come true. So put on a smile, You'll live through your pain. Know it will pass, And strength you will gain 永 不 放 弃 , 永 不 心 灰 意 冷 。 永 存 信 念 , 它 会 使 你 应 付 自 如 。 难 捱 的 时 光 终 将 过 去 , 一 如 既 往 。 只 要 有 耐 心 , 梦 想 就 会 成 真 。 露 出 微 笑 , 你 会 走 出 痛 苦 。 相 信 苦 难 定 会 过 去 , 你 将 重 获 力 量 。

儿童英文韵律小诗

326 评论(9)

有多久没见你

【1】Rain雨Rain is falling all around, 雨儿在到处降落,It falls on field and tree, 它落在田野和树梢,It rains on the umbrella here, 它落在这边的雨伞上,And on the ships at sea. 又落在航行海上的船只。

99 评论(10)

孑子孓COMIC

有哪些适合 儿童 阅读的简单英文诗歌呢?下面是我为大家带来超简单儿童英文小诗,欢迎大家阅读欣赏!

Oh, give me the phone,

给我一个电话,

so that I can call home,

我就可以给家里打电话,

and my mom can come get me today.

妈妈今天能来并且带我走。

I'm feeling so sick.

我感觉到心里不舒服,

Get me out of here quick.

带我快点离开这儿。

Oh, I just need to go home and stay.

我需要回家在家里调养。

Home, home for the day.

家,回家的日子。

Yes, I just need to go home and stay.

是的,我需要回家并在家中静养。

For the truth of it is,

针对现在的情况,

teacher gave us a quiz,

老师给我进行了一次小考,

and I just wasn't ready today.

只是我今天没有准备好。

Foolish Fiona

愚蠢的菲奥娜

This morning when foolish Fiona awoke

今天早上当愚蠢的菲奥娜醒来,

she looked at her mother, and said with a croak,

她看着她的妈妈,用嘶哑的声音说,

"I can't go to school, so please write me a note

我不去学校了,所以请给我写个 请假条 。

to tell them I'm home with a frog in my throat."

告诉他们说我的嗓子里有只青蛙。

Her mom wrote a note for the teacher that said

他的妈妈给老师写了一个便条说,

"My daughter is sick and she's staying in bed.

我的女儿病了,他躺在床上。

She won't be at school for the rest of the week.

剩下的几周她不能去学校了。

She swallowed a polliwog down at the creek."

因为他在小溪里吞了一只蝌蚪。

My Girlfriend

I got a new girlfriend, though I don't like girls.

我交了一位新女朋友,虽然我不喜欢女孩。

I haven't much money, but I buy her pearls.

我没有太多的钱,但是我给她买了珍珠。

I'm always embarrassed, but I give her flowers,

我总是不好意思,但我送她鲜花,

and talk on the phone every evening for hours.

每天晚上都要和她通好几个小时的电话。

We go to the movies, and she gets to pick.

我们去看电影,她可以选择。

She wants to hold hands, though it makes me feel sick.

她想手牵手,虽然这样使我感到很不舒服。

She likes when I smell good, so I take a bath.

他喜欢我身上清爽的味道,所以我得洗澡。

I do what she asks me, and she does my math.

我做他要求我的事情,她教会了我的数学。

172 评论(9)

王玉娜大王

The king sits in Dumferline town, Drinking the blood-red wine: “O where will I get a good sailor To sail this ship of mine?”   ----from  anonymous, Sir Patrick Spens

222 评论(15)

奔向八年

【1】Rain雨Rain is falling all around, 雨儿在到处降落,It falls on field and tree, 它落在田野和树梢, It rains on the umbrella here, 它落在这边的雨伞上,And on the ships at sea. 又落在航行海上的船只。(二)Never give up永不放弃Never give up, Never lose hope. Always have faith, It allows you to cope. Trying times will pass, As they always do. Just have patience, Your dreams will come true. So put on a smile, You'll live through your pain. Know it will pass, And strength you will gain 永 不 放 弃 , 永 不 心 灰 意 冷 。 永 存 信 念 , 它 会 使 你 应 付 自 如 。 难 捱 的 时 光 终 将 过 去 , 一 如 既 往 。 只 要 有 耐 心 , 梦 想 就 会 成 真 。 露 出 微 笑 , 你 会 走 出 痛 苦 。 相 信 苦 难 定 会 过 去 , 你 将 重 获 力 量 。(三)A Grain of Sand 一粒沙子 William Blake/威廉.布莱克To see a world in a grain of sand,And a heaven in a wild fllower,Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,And eternity in an hour.从一粒沙子看到一个世界,从一朵野花看到一个天堂,把握在你手心里的就是无限,永恒也就消融于一个时辰(四)Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening雪夜林畔驻马 By Robert FrostWhose woods these are I think I know. His house is in the village though;He will not see me stopping hereTo watch his woods fill up with snow.My little horse must think it queerTo stop without a farmhouse nearBetween the woods and frozen lakeThe darkest evening of the year.He gives his harness bells a shakeTo ask if there is some mistake.The only other sound's the sweepOf easy wind and downy flake.The woods are lovely, dark and deep.But I have promises to keep,And miles to go before I sleep,And miles to go before I sleep.雪夜林畔驻马 罗伯特.弗罗斯特我想我知道这是谁的树林.他的家虽在那边乡村;他看不到我驻足在此地,伫望他的树林白雪无垠.我的小马一定会觉得离奇,停留于旷无农舍之地,在这树林和冰湖中间一年中最昏暗的冬夕.它将它的佩铃朗朗一牵问我有没有弄错了地点.此外但闻微风的拂吹和纷如鹅毛的雪片这树林真可爱,黝黑而深邃.可是我还要赶好几英里路才能安睡,还要赶好几英里才能安睡.(五)ALWAYS HAVE A DREAM 总是有一个梦想Forget about the days when it's been cloudy. But don't forget your hours in the sun. Forget about the times you have been defeated. But don't forget the victories you have won. Forget about the misfortunes you have encountered. But don't forget the times your luck has turned. Forget about the days when you have been lonely. But don't forget the friendly smiles you have seen. Forget about the plans that didn't seem to work out right. But don't forget to always have a dream. 忘掉你失意的日子,但不要忘记黄金的时光。 忘掉你的一次次失败,但不要忘记你夺取的胜利。 忘掉你遭遇的不幸,但不要忘记你的时来运转。 忘掉你的孤独日子,但不要忘记你得到的友善微笑。 忘掉你没有得以顺利实施的计划,但不要放弃你的梦想(六)THE CUCKOO布谷鸟In April, 四月里, Come he will, 它就来了, In May, 五月里, Sing all day, 整天吟唱多逍遥, In June, 六月里, Change his tune, 它在改变曲调, In July, 七月里, Prepare to fly, 准备飞翔, In August, 八月里, Go he must! 它就得离去了! 【七】Boats Sail On The RiversBoats sail on the rivers, 小舟在河上航行, And ships sail on the seas; 大船在海中操轮, But clouds that sail across the sky, 然而白云飘过天空时, Are prettier far than these. 比这些更为悦人。 (八)There are bridges on the rivers, 河上有桥, As pretty as you please; 如你所愿的那么悦目; But the bow that bridges heaven, 然而横跨在穹苍的长虹, And overtops the trees, 却比树梢更高, And builds a road from earth to sky, 而能建筑一条通行天际的道路,Is prettier far than these. 比这些更为美好。 (九)Hold fast to dreams 紧紧抓住梦想, For if dreams die 梦想若是消亡 Life is a broken-winged bird 生命就象鸟儿折了翅膀 That can never fly. 再也不能飞翔 Hold fast to dreams 紧紧抓住梦想, For when dreams go 梦想若是消丧 Life is a barren field 生命就象贫瘠的荒野, Frozen only with snow 雪覆冰封,万物不生(十)The Star 星星Twinkle, twinkle, little star! 闪耀,闪耀,小星星! How I wonder what you are, 我想知道你身形, Up above the world so high, 高高挂在天空中, Like a diamond in the sky. 就像天上的钻石。 (2) When the blazing sun is gone, 灿烂太阳已西沉, When he nothing shines upon, 它已不再照万物, Then you show your little light, 你就显露些微光, Twinkle, twinkle all the night. 整个晚上眨眼睛。 (3) The dark blue sky you keep 留恋漆黑的天空 And often thro' my curtains peep, 穿过窗帘向我望, For you never shut your eye 永不闭上你眼睛 Till the sun is in the sky. 直到太阳又现形。 (4) 'Tis your bright and tiny spark 你这微亮的火星, Lights the traveler in the dark; 黑夜照耀着游人, Though I know not what you are 虽我不知你身形, Twinkle, twinkle, little star! 闪耀,闪耀,小星星!

349 评论(11)

相关问答