非人勿扰的2016
1.Welcome to ....欢迎光临...。2.May/Can I help you? 您想买点什么?3.Are you looking for something particular? 您需要什么东西?4.What can I do for you ?我能为您做点什么吗?5.Take yourself."或者"Take your time." 随便看。6.Please try it on. 请试穿一下?7.Do you know what size you are? 你知道自己穿多大好吗?8.I'm afraid we don't have it in stock. 恐怕已经没有存货了。 9.How much is it?多少钱10.This one looks good!这件看起来很好11.Checkout is over there, Please follow me!收银台在那边,请跟我来 12. Here is it. Welcome next time!这是你的零钱,欢迎下次再来13.It fits you very well. And You look beautiful in.它很适合你,看起来很好看。14.I can give you a 20% discount.我可以给你打八折15.it is on scale. I will give you 10% off.现在有优惠,可以打9折。 16.This is your size,You can try it on!这是你的尺码,你可以试一下。17.the fitting-room is over there,Please follow me!试衣间在那边,请跟我来。18.The material is pure cotton. It's comfortable to wear.这种材料质量很好。19.It’s good value for money.物有所值。20.This one is the last design, very Popular ,and It sells like hot Cake。这一款是最新的,最流行的,很畅销。21. It's mypleasure.不用谢。这是我的职责纯棉面料,穿起来舒服。22.It fits you very well.它非常适合您。23.You look beautiful in.您穿着真漂亮。24.Queen-size is not stored now!大号现在没货了。25It's available tomorrow afternoon.明天下午能到。26.This design is popular.这款很受欢迎。27.It sells like hot cake.它很畅销。28.Do you like this one? / How about this one?这件您喜欢吗?29.It's a lot of styles here, you can pick out yourself, check these out, which is your favorite?这边有很多款,你自己可以挑选,看看有没有自己喜欢的。30. Excuse me, would you like T-shirt or jeans?请问想买T恤还是牛仔裤?31.Do you like this design?您喜欢这个款式吗?32.Is it suit for you? OK,Wait a minute,I'll take the fit size for you.这个号码适合你吗?等等 我去给你拿合适的号码。 33.Sorry,It is out of stock.对不起 我们没有这个尺码了。34.Thank you for you coming,Wish you come back next time。谢谢您的光临 欢迎下次再来。35.Welcome next time!欢迎下次光临。常用单词尺寸 size 价格 price 面料 material 款式 design 打折 discount 稍等 wait(hold) a a minute 便宜 cheap 贵的 expensive 耐用的 Durable 漂亮的 Beautiful 试衣间 the fitting-room showcase 陈列柜,橱窗 Checkout 收银台
super阿狸
小学英语对话课,是整个小学英语教学中一个必不可少的组成部分。它以丰富的情境设计、实用易学的句型和表达法,为培养学生的语言交际能力提供了大量的语言材料,并为培养学生的口头表达能力奠定了基础。我整理了关于服装销售英语对话,欢迎阅读!
Salesgirl: How do you like the skirt,madam?
太太,您觉得这条短裙怎么样?
Mrs.Green: I like the courlor.It's very lovely.But it is too small for me.Could you show me another one?
我喜欢这种可爱的颜色。但它对我来说太小了,能换一件吗?
Salesgirl: How about this one,madam?Short skirts are in fashion now.
那么这条怎么样,太太?短裙现在正流行呢。
Mrs.Green: Hmm...Can I try it on?
嗯……我能试穿一下吗?
Salesgirl: Sure.
当然可以。
Salesgirl: Oh,it looks great on you and has your name on it!
噢,看哪!它和您多么搭调,简直像为您量身定做的!
Mrs.Green: Thank you.I think I'll take it.
谢谢。我想我会买下它的。
S: Hello! Welcome!
您好!欢迎光临!
C: Thanks!
谢谢!
S: Do you want high class or low class?
想要高档的,还是低档的?
C: Let me have a look first.
我先看看吧。
S: What about this one? The best quality, as good as the original.
这款如何?质量最好,和正牌的一样。
C: Really? Show me other materials.
是吗?拿其他面料的给我看看。
S: OK. All materials are here now.
好的,所有的面料都在这里了。
C: These materials are beautiful, but, how about quality?
这些面料都很漂亮,但质量如何?
S: Please rest assured. The quality is very good.
你可以放心,质量很好。
S: How about this one?
这件怎么样?
C: The design and the color are quite OK, but I don't like the material.
式样和颜色都不错,但我不喜欢这种面料。
S: You can change other material.
你可以换其他面料。
C: Do you have chiffon materials?
你们有雪纺绸面料的吗?
S: Yes, I show you.
有的,我拿给你看。
C: Thanks!
谢谢!
火星电台666
坚持学就行了,快的话需要人引导和语言环境撒 那才找英语辅导中心~ 他们ABC天丅英语中心课后有.好.认真跟进的课程顾问,课程针对性强,进步快 有网络就能学英语 不妨做个轻松口语测试体验下吧,若有帮助记得评我最佳哦 ~顾客走进商店时,店员经常一边说May I help you?,一边走近顾客。同义句:Can I help you?What can I do for you?How may I help you? 顾客可能说:我想买件套装。I'd like a suit.我在找一种……包。I'm looking for a ... bag.I'm looking for a black, leather bag. (我在找一种黑色的皮包。) 店员可回答:How's ts? (这个怎么样?) 如果顾客说:我只看看。I'm just looking. *没有特别想买的意思。Just looking.Just browsing.I don't need any help.I'm just browsing.No just yet. (还不需要。) 店员可以回答:您有什么需要帮助的尽管说。If you need any help, let me . *这是店员对顾客常用的一种说法。 顾客看中某样东西:这双鞋真漂亮!These shoes are great!These shoes are wonderful.这个多少?How much is ts?How much does ts cost?What does ts cost?What is the price of ts?How much? *比较生硬的感觉。如果顾客要讲介,会说:太贵了!That's expensive!That's expensive! (太贵了!)How expensive! (怎么这么贵!)That's too much! (太贵了!)如果顾客觉得很划算,直接想买:真便宜!That's cheap!How cheap! (怎么这么便宜!) 关于尺寸颜色的:这种衬衫有小号的吗?Do you have ts srt in a small?Do you have ts srt in a small? (这种衬衫有小号的吗?)Do you have ts srt in a smaller size?这种毛衣有红色的吗?Do you have ts sweater in red? 店员要查库存可以说:Let me check. (我给你找找。) 顾客要试穿会说:我可以试穿吗?May I try it on? *try on 表示“试穿、戴(衣服、帽子、眼镜)”。May I try it on? (我可以试试吗?)店员应回答:Sure. Let me help you. (当然,我来帮你。)顾客会问:试衣间在哪儿?Where is the fitting room?Where is the fitting room? (试衣间在哪儿?)Where is the dressing room.店员指路:Right ts way, ma'am. (请往这边,女士。)顾客觉得尺寸不合适:我穿着太小。It's too small for me.*其反意为It's too big for me.(我穿着太大。)It's a little bit tight. (有点儿紧。)It's loose.(有点儿松。)It's long. (长了。)It's short. (短了。)尺寸正合适:这套衣服正合适。Ts suit fits perfectly.Ts suit is perfect for me.这个真不错。Ts is nice.Ts is good.这个比较好。Ts is better. *用于进行各种各样的比较之后,还是这个比较好的情况。 店员可以提供另一件商品给顾客选择:How do you like it? (你看这个怎么样?)Ts is better. (这个比较好。)I like ts better.That's more like it.这条裙子和这件上衣挺配的,是吧?Ts skirt matches ts blouse, doesn't it?Ts skirt matches ts blouse, doesn't it? (这条裙子和这件上衣挺配的,是吧?)Yes, they look great together. (是的,看上去很配套。)Ts skirt and ts blouse go together well.你觉得哪个好?Wch is better?Wch one do you like better? (你喜欢哪一个?)Wch one do you tnk is better?两个我都想要。I want both of them.I want them both.I don't want either of them. (两个都不想要。)太艳了。It's too flashy.It's too flashy. (这件太艳了!)We have a more plain looking one. (我们也有素净点儿的。)It's too gaudy.It's too loud.老气。It's too plain.It's too conservative.It's too bland.顾客想改衣服时:您能给锁边吗?Would you hem it? *hem “(衣服的)边沿,边缘下摆的缝边”。Would you alter it? Would you shorten it? 您能改短吗? 谈介:多少?How much is it?How much does it cost?Could you tell me how much it is? (您能告诉我多少吗?)直接拿走:我要这个。I'll take ts one.I'll take ts one. (我要这个。)All right, ma'am. (好的。)I'd like ts one.I'd like to buy ts one. (我要买这个。)I'll get ts one.店员可以问:您用现金还是卡?Will that be cash or charge?Cash or charge?Will you be paying by cash or credit card?Would you like to pay by cash or charge?顾客可以说:现金。Cash, please.卡。Charge, please.我可以用VISA卡吗?Can I use VISA?Do you accept VISA?Do you take VISA?我可以分期付款吗?Can I pay by installment payment?我可以付港元吗?Can I pay in Hongkong dollar?Do you take Hongkong dollar?Do you accept Hongkong dollar?最后包装一下:请给包一下。Please wrap it.要收据:Do you have a receipt? (您有收据吗?)退换货:我想退货。I'd like to return ts.I'd like to return ts. (我想退货。)您能给我换一下这个吗?Could you exchange ts, please?这儿有点儿脏。It's got a stain. It has a stain.可以退款吗?Can I have a refund? *refund “退款”。I'd like to get a refund, please. (我想退款。)I'd like a refund, please. (请退款吧。)I'd like my money back, please. (请把退给我吧。) 讲介:能再便宜一些吗?Would you give me a discount?Would you give me a discount? (能再便宜一些吗?)Ts is a discount price. (这已经是打过折的介了。)Can you make it cheaper? 店员说不能再降介了:不满意就算了。Take it or leave it. *多用于商业的买卖中,向对方表示“就这介”、“随便你”、“不中意就别买了”,或“在出示的介范围内您考虑买还是不买”,特别在商业谈判中常用。Accept it or reject it.Be isfied with it or get notng.That's my only offer.That's my last offer.That's my final offer.