• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    183

cHeN&Li$Li
首页 > 英语培训 > 英文诗朗诵短篇

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

社区人员

已采纳

文学是一种语言艺术,诗歌又历来被视作文学的最高形式。学习英语诗歌不但有助于开阔视野,陶冶性情,而且对于英语学习有很大帮助。我精心收集了经典简单的英文诗歌,供大家欣赏学习!

I Carry Your Heart with Me

我将你的心带上

I carry your heart with me

我将你的心带上

I carry it in my heart

放进我心里

I am never without it

从未分离

anywhere I go you go, my dear;

无论我前往何方都有你伴我身旁

and whatever is done by only me is your doing,

即便我单独成事

my darling

那也是出于我的爱人,你的力量

I fear no fate

面对命运我从不恐慌

for you are my fate, my sweet

只因你就是我命运的方向

I want no world for beautiful

万千世界于我皆如浮云

you are my world, my true

只因你在我眼中就是天地四方

and it’s you are whatever a moon has always meant

你永远是月亮所想表达的

and whatever a sun will always sing is you

太阳所想歌唱的

here is the deepest secret nobody knows

这秘密无人知晓,在我心底埋藏

here is the root of the root

它是根本中的根本

and the bud of the bud

稚嫩中的稚嫩

and the sky of the sky

是天上天

and of a tree called life;

是生命之树在生长

which grows higher than the soul can hope

这棵树高于灵魂之期盼,

or mind can hide

高于思想之所

and this is the wonder that’s keeping the stars apart

及是造化的奇迹,能够隔离参商

I carry your heart

我将你的心带上

I carry it in my heart

放进我心里

SHALL I YOUR BEAUTIES WITH THE MOON COMPARE?

我能把你的美丽比作月亮吗?

By Pierre De Ronsard

作者:龙萨

Tr. Zhang Heqing

翻译:张和清

Shall I your beauties with the moon compare?

我能把你的美丽比作月亮吗?

She’s faithless, you a single purpose own.

她背信弃义,你却意志坚决。

Or to the general sun, who everywhere

或者把你比作平凡的太阳?四处

Goes common with his light? You walk alone

挥洒着一样的光芒?你孤独地行走,

And you are such that envy must despair

你如此地美丽,至而让嫉妒绝望

Of finding in my praise aught to condone,

发觉我的赞扬无以原谅,

You have no likeness since there’s naught as fair

你如此美丽,世人望尘莫及,

Yourself your god, your star, Fate’s overtone.

你是自己的上帝,自己的星宿,命运的回音。

Those mad or rash, who make some other woman your rival,

那些疯狂与鲁莽的人啊,让其他的女人与你争辉,

Hurt themselves when they would hurt you,

在伤害你的时刻,却伤害了他们自己,

So far your excellence their dearth outpaces.

你的美丽至今无人企及。

Either your body shields some noble demon,

你这个尤物啊,遮掩了某些显贵的恶魔,

Or mortal you image immortal virtue;

你不朽的躯体遮住了你流芳的美德,

Or Pallas you or first among the Graces.

你是智慧女神,亦或是美丽女人中的最美女人。

我不属于你

I am not yours, not lost in you,

Not lost, although I long to be

Lost as a candle lit at noon,

Lost as a snowflake in the sea.

我不属于你,也没有沉迷于你,

没有,尽管我是如此希冀

像正午的蜡烛融化,

像雪花融汇在大海里。

You love me, and I find you still

A spirit beautiful and bright,

Yet I am I, who long to be

Lost as a light is lost in light.

你爱我,我也知道

你依然是一个精灵,聪明又美丽。

可我就是我,渴望着

像光一样迷失在光里。

Oh plunge me deep in love—put out

My senses, leave me deaf and blind,

Swept by the tempest of your love,

A taper in a rushing wind.

啊,将我深深地抛进爱里吧,

灭掉我的心智,让我耳聋眼迷,

卷入你爱的暴风雨,

做狂风中的纤烛一支。

英文诗朗诵短篇

289 评论(8)

辉love玉

英语诗歌 是高校专业英国文学课程教学中要的一门课,中国有优美诗歌,英国也有优美诗歌,需要介绍诗人生平,分析诗歌语言,讲解诗歌内容。下面我整理了英语优美诗歌朗诵,供你阅读参考。

The same leaves over and over again!

They fall from giving shade above

To make one texture of faded brown

And fit the earth like a leather glove.

同样的叶子,一回又一回!

从投下树阴的高处飘落,

堆积成枯褐的纹理,

仿佛给大地戴上了皮手套。

Before the leaves can mount again

To fill the trees with another shade,

They must go down past things coming up.

They must go down into the dark decayed.

叶子再次爬上高枝

为大树添上另一重树阴之前,

它们必须坠落,与向上的一切擦肩。

它们必须坠落,进入黑暗,腐化。

They must be pierced by flowers and put

Beneath the feet of dancing flowers.

However it is in some other world

I know that this is the way in ours.

它们必然为花朵所穿透,

躺在迎风招展的花朵脚下。

而在另一生境,

我知道,这也是我们的历程。

I Learn To Be Strong 我学会坚强

Words of wisdom come to my ears,

智慧之语穿过我的耳朵,

Telling me what I know in my heart,

告诉我一些我心中早已明白,

But never wanted to hear.

却不愿去相信的一番话。

With the truth finally said and out in the open for me to plainly see,

当真言终于被道出,并展现于我面前,使我不得不现实地面对时,

I wonder why I can love so deeply but never had that love returned back to me.

我问自己为什么我会爱得如此深切,而那爱情却从未走向我。

I confessed the feelings that I held inside for so long,

我坦然告白埋藏于心中已久的那份情感,

But with his soft- hearted rejection,

但在他温柔的宛然拒绝声中,

I realize I have to be strong.

我认识到我必须坚强。

With tears that want to flow from my eyes,

当眼泪欲夺眶而出时,

I feel that my heart, along with my composure, slowly dies.

我感觉到我的心在沉静中慢慢熄灭。

While this dramatic side is showing through with my ability to question and reason,

这时,一个坚强的声音伴随着我理智的思考再现,

I think I may have found something in me that I can believe in.

我可能已经找到我对自己的信心。

Love hurts . . .

爱情痛心…

That's what they all say,

人们都这样说,

But I will love again when all this pain and sorrow goes away.

但是当所有这些伤与痛消却之时,我要再次去爱。

So I sit and think of all the things this situation has cost,

于是我坐下来,思考着所有这一切能带来的影响,

And I realize that nothing very important has been lost.

我骤然发现原来自己并没有失去任何重要的东西。

Instead, a learning experience has come from all this.

相反,我从中收获了 经验 和智慧,

I've learned that hardly anything is more important than my happiness.

我已经明白:生活中没有任何事情比自身的快乐更重要。

No matter who you are, where you are, I wish every one of us is learning to be stronger.

不论你是谁,身在何处,我希望我们每个人都在学着更坚强。

Life is A Journey 人生如旅

From the hell to the heaven,

There's no straight way to walk.

Sometimes up, sometimes down.

Hope creates a heaven for us,

Despair makes a hell for us.

地狱天堂路遥遥,

理想捷径无处寻。

起起落落前行路,

一线希望造天堂,

千般绝望坠地狱。

Some choices are waiting for me,

Which one on earth is better?

No God in the world can help me,

Choosing is the 1)byname of freedom,

Different choice makes different future.

前行歧路须选择,

究竟哪条会更好?

绝无上帝可依凭,

自由别名乃选择,

不同抉择造异境。

It's stupid to put eyes on others.

I have to make up my own mind,

Going my way to the destination.

盲随他人不明智,

吾须定夺前行路,

不达目标誓不休。

Facing success or failure,

It's no need to care too much.

Only if I've tried my best,

It’s enough for my simple life.

纵然面对成与败,

谨记无须太在意。

只要吾已竭全力,

淡然此生无所系。

303 评论(14)

相关问答