吃兔吃土
Dreams 梦想---Langston HughesHold fast to dreams 紧紧抓住梦想, For if dreams die 梦想若是消亡Life is a broken-winged bird 生命就象鸟儿折了翅膀 That can never fly. 再也不能飞翔 Hold fast to dreams 紧紧抓住梦想,For when dreams go 梦想若是消丧Life is a barren field 生命就象贫瘠的荒野,Frozen only with snow 雪覆冰封,万物不再生长
挪威森林北辰星
英语诗歌 以其独特的文体形式充分调动、发挥语言的各种潜能,使之具有特殊的感染力。读来隽永,富有音韵美。下面是我带来的关于简短英文诗歌欣赏,欢迎阅读!关于简短英文诗歌欣赏篇一 The Arrow And The Song 箭与歌 (1) I shot an arrow in the air, 我向空中射了一箭, It fell to earth, I knew not where; 它已落到地面,我不知道其去向; For so swiftly it flew, the sight 因它飞得如此地快速 Could not follow it in its flight. 视力无法跟得上它的飞驰。 (2) I breathed a song into the air, 我向空中轻歌一曲, It fell to earth, I knew not where; 它已落地而停,我不知其去向; For who has sight so keen and strong, 谁有这么敏锐的视力, That it can follow the flight of song? 能跟得上歌声的飞驰? (3) Long, long afterward, in an oak 很久,很久以后,在一棵橡树上, I found the arrow still unbroke; 我发现它依然完好无损; And the song, from beginning to end, 而这首歌,从头到尾, I found again in the heart of a friend. 我发现又深印在一位友人的心上。 by H. W. Longfellow 关于简短英文诗歌欣赏篇二 Where Go The Boats? (1) Dark brown is the river, 黑褐色的河流, Golden is the sand. 金黄色的沙丘 It floats along forever, 沿着树的两边 With trees on either hand. 它永远在漂流。 (2) Green leaves a-floating, 绿叶在水上漂流, Castles of the foam, 泡沫造成的城堡, Boats of mine a-floating--- 我的船在水上漂浮, Where will all come home? 那里才是归途? (3) On goes the river 河水继续地流着 And out past the mill, 经过了磨坊, Away down the valley, 流下山谷, Away down the hill. 再流下山岗。 (4) Away down the river, 河水向下流转, A hundred miles or more, 有一百哩长,或者更多, Other little children 别的孩子们 Shall bring my boats ashore. 将会把我的船带到岸边。 by R. L. Stevenson 关于简短英文诗歌欣赏篇三 Flower In The Crannied Wall Flower in the crannied wall, 墙缝里的花, I pluck you out of the crannies, 我从裂缝中将你采出 I hold you here, root and all, in my hand, 放在手中连根一起拿到这里 Little flower---but if I could understand 小花-假若我能完全地了解你 What you are, root and all, and all in all, 我必也能知道 I should know what God and man is.上帝和人类是什么。 by Alfred Tennyson 关于简短英文诗歌欣赏篇四 Bed In Summer 夏日之床 (1) In winter I get up at night 冬日我大清早起床 And dress by yellow candle-light. 借着黄色的蠋光穿裳。 In summer quite the other way, 夏日完全相反, I have to go to bed by day. 我必须在日间上床。 (2) I have to go to bed and see我必上床且看 The birds still hopping on the tree, 鸟儿还在树梢跃荡, Or hear the grown-up people's feet 抑或聆听成年人的脚声 Still going past me in the street. 仍旧在街道走过我的身旁。 (3) And does it not seem hard to you, 它对你来说难道不为难吗? When all the sky is clear and blue, 在明亮而蔚蓝的天空当前, And I should like so much to play, 而我如此喜欢玩耍, To have to go to bed by day? 却必须在白天就上床? by R. L. Stevenson 关于简短英文诗歌欣赏篇五 Infant Joy 婴儿的喜悦 (1) 'I have no name; 「我无姓名 I am but two days old.' 我只两天大。」 What shall I call thee? 我将如何来称呼你呢? 'I happy am, 「我很快乐, Joy is my name.' 喜悦就是我的名字。」 Sweet joy befall thee! 愿甜蜜的快乐降临你身上! (2) Pretty Joy! 漂亮的喜悦! Sweet Joy, but two days old. 甜蜜的喜悦,才两天大。 Sweet Joy I call thee: 我称你为甜蜜的喜悦: Thou dost smile, 你就微笑, I sing the while, 当我 唱歌 的当儿, Sweet joy befall thee! 愿甜蜜的快乐降临你身上! by William Blake
瘦子你好
想要背诵一些简单易学的英语诗歌吗?简单好背的英语诗歌都有哪些?下面是我为大家带来简单好背英语诗歌,供你阅读欣赏!
When thou shalt be disposed to set me light,
当你有一天下决心瞧我不起,
And place my merit in the eye of scorn,
用侮蔑的眼光衡量我的轻重,
Upon thy side against myself I'll fight,
我将站在你那边打击我自己,
And prove thee virtuous, though thou art forsworn.
证明你贤德,尽管你已经背盟。
With mine own weakness being best acquainted,
对自己的弱点我既那么内行,
Upon thy part I can set down a story
我将为你的利益捏造我种种
Of faults conceal'd, wherein I am attainted,
无人觉察的过失,把自己中伤;
That thou in losing me shalt win much glory:
使你抛弃了我反而得到光荣:
And I by this will be a gainer too;
而我也可以借此而大有收获;
For bending all my loving thoughts on thee,
因为我全部情思那么倾向你,
The injuries that to myself I do,
我为自己所招惹的一切侮辱
Doing thee vantage, double-vantage me.
既对你有利,对我就加倍有利。
Such is my love, to thee I so belong,
我那么衷心属你,我爱到那样,
That for thy right myself will bear all wrong.
为你的美誉愿承当一切诽谤。
Was it the proud full sail of his great verse,
是否他那雄浑的诗句,昂昂然
Bound for the prize of all too precious you,
扬帆直驶去夺取太宝贵的你,
That did my ripe thoughts in my brain inhearse,
使我成熟的思想在脑里流产,
Making their tomb the womb wherein they grew?
把孕育它们的胎盘变成墓地?
Was it his spirit, by spirits taught to write
是否他的心灵,从幽灵学会写
Above a mortal pitch, that struck me dead?
超凡的警句,把我活生生殛毙?
No, neither he, nor his compeers by night
不,既不是他本人,也不是黑夜
Giving him aid, my verse astonished.
遣送给他的助手,能使我昏迷。
He, nor that affable familiar ghost
他,或他那个和善可亲的幽灵
Which nightly gulls him with intelligence
(它夜夜用机智骗他),都不能自豪
As victors of my silence cannot boast;
是他们把我打垮,使我默不作声;
I was not sick of any fear from thence:
他们的威胁绝不能把我吓倒。
But when your countenance fill'd up his line,
但当他的诗充满了你的鼓励,
Then lack'd I matter; that enfeebled mine.
我就要缺灵感;这才使我丧气。
I never saw that you did painting need
我从不觉得你需要涂脂荡粉,
And therefore to your fair no painting set;
因而从不用脂粉涂你的朱颜;
I found, or thought I found, you did exceed
我发觉,或以为发觉,你的丰韵
The barren tender of a poet's debt;
远超过诗人献你的无味缱绻:
And therefore have I slept in your report,
因此,关于你我的歌只装打盹,
That you yourself being extant well might show
好让你自己生动地现身说法,
How far a modern quill doth come too short,
证明时下的文笔是多么粗笨,
Speaking of worth, what worth in you doth grow.
想把美德,你身上的美德增华。
This silence for my sin you did impute,
你把我这沉默认为我的罪行,
Which shall be most my glory, being dumb;
其实却应该是我最大的荣光;
For I impair not beauty being mute,
因为我不作声于美丝毫无损,
When others would give life and bring a tomb.
别人想给你生命,反把你埋葬。
There lives more life in one of your fair eyes
你的两位诗人所模拟的赞美,
Than both your poets can in praise devise.