• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    93

青春冰帝
首页 > 英语培训 > 笑话英语故事大全

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

Wenlll1020

已采纳

精品英语笑话故事(精选6篇)

口香糖有助于他们防止耳鸣。飞机着陆后,困惑怎么才能把口香糖从耳朵里面取出来呢?以下是我为你带来精品英语笑话故事,欢迎阅读。

It had been many years since my last eye exam,and my wife was pestering me to make an appointment. The more she nagged , the more I procrastinated. Finally,she made an appointment for me.

我己经很多年没做眼睛检查了。我妻子总是催我去挂个号。她越是督我,我越是耽搁不去。最后,她替我挂了个号。

The day before I was to see the doctor,I was in an affectionate mood. After kissing and hugging her, I told her she really looked. good to me.,

在我去见医生的前一天,我的情绪特别好。我对妻于又是亲又是抱,还说她是我眼里最漂亮的女人.

"That does it,”she said.“I'm canceling your appointment."

她说:“这回眼睛没问题了,那我现在就去把号退了。”

Two young boys were spending the night at their grandparents' house. At bedtime, the two boys knelt beside their beds to say their prayers, when the younger one began praying at the top of his lungs: "I pray for a bicycle. I pray for a new toy."

两个小男孩在祖父母家过夜。睡觉的时候,两个小男孩跪在床边开始祈祷,这时小一些的孩子扯开嗓子大声喊道:“我祈求得到一辆自行车。我祈求有一个新玩具。”

His older brother leaned over, nudged him and said, "Why are you shouting your prayers? God isn't deaf."

他的哥哥靠过来,用肘轻碰他说:“你为什么这么大声喊叫呢?上帝又不是聋子。”

To which the little brother replied, "No, but Grandma is!"

弟弟回答说:“是的,但是奶奶听不到呀!”

A tourist passing through South Dakota stopped at a blood bank to make a donation. Afterward,he was resting on a cot and saw another donor, who appeared to be a Native American.

有个旅行者在穿越南达科这州时,在一家肤血站献了血.献血后他坐在一张小床上休息。这时,他见到另一个人前来献血.那个人看起来好像是美国的本土人。这个旅行家于是就和他攀谈起来。“你是不是住在路那边的苏族印地安人保护区?”

The tourist struck up a conversation and asked,”Do you live on the Sioux reservation up the road?"

“没错儿。”那人回答.

"Yes,"the man replied.

“你是百分之百血统的苏族印地安人吗?”

"Are you a full-blooded Sioux?"

“噢,不能完全这么说?. "那人说:“我现在就缺少了一品脱的血.”

"Well,actually,no,"said the man. "Right now I'm a pint low. "

After my husband,John,and I moved to Michigan from Nebraska,our new friends,proud of their beautiful tree一lined roads,teased us about the Mid-west's dull,flat,treeless land. When my parents,Nebraska farmers,visited us,I asked them about their trip.

我和丈夫约翰从内布拉斯加搬到密西根后,我们新认识的朋友们总为他们美丽的`林荫大过引以为荣.他们嘲讽我们的中西部平原荒凉、贫瘩,连株枯树都没有。后来我父母从内布拉斯加的老家来看我们,我问他们对旅途的感受。

What a boring drive,"my father replied."Once you get to Michigan, there's nothing to see but trees."

我父亲抱怨着:“枯澡,乏味,一进入密西根,除了树什么都没有。”

The little girl was sitting in her grandfather's lap as he read her a story. From time to time, she would take her eyes’ off the book and reach up to touch his wrinkled cheek. By and by she was alternately stroking her own cheek, then his again.

小女孩坐在祖父的膝上读故事。她时不时的从书上转移视线抬起头来碰到他褶皱的脸。随后她摸摸自己的脸颊又回去摸摸祖父的。

Finally she spoke, "Granddaddy, did God make you?"

最后她问:“爷爷,是上帝创造的你吗?”

"Yes, sweetheart" he answered, "God made me a long time ago."

“是啊,甜心。”他回答道:“上帝很久前创造出了我。”

"Oh" she said, then "Granddaddy, did God make me too?"

“喔。”她回答。接着又问道:“爷爷,上帝也创造了我吗?”

"Yes, indeed honey" he assured her. "God made you just a little while ago."

“是啊,当然了宝贝。”他向她保证:“上帝只是不久前创造的你。”

"Oh" she said. Feeling their respective faces again, she observed, "God's getting better at it now isn't he?"

“喔。”她回答。又分别感受了两人的脸颊,边观察边说:“上帝的技术越来越好了,是不?”

Little Johnny says "Mom, when I was on the bus with Daddy this morning,

小强尼说:“妈妈,今天早上和爸爸在公车上时,

he told me to give up my seat to a lady."

他叫我让座给一位女士。”

"You've done the right thing," says Mommy.

妈妈说:“你做得很对呀。”

"But Mommy, I was sitting on daddy's lap."

“但是,妈妈,我是坐在爸爸膝盖上的。”

笑话英语故事大全

206 评论(14)

可可poppy

下面是我整理的笑话英语小 故事 ,希望对大家有帮助。

笑话英语小故事:We are friends(我们是朋友)

Tommy is turtle. He has no daddy, no mummy and no friends.

Tommy 是一只乌龟。他没有爸爸、妈妈和朋友。

He is crying. A bird comes. She says: “I can fly. Let’s fly!”

他在哭。一只小鸟过来了。她说:“我会飞,让我们一起飞吧。”

Tommy says: “ no,no, I can’t fly!”

Tommy 说:“不,不,我不会飞。”

A rabbit comes. He says: “ I can jump. Let’s jump!”

一只兔子过来了。他说:“我会跳。让我们一起跳吧。”

Tommy says: “no, no. I can’t jump!”

Tommy说:“不,不。我不会跳。”

A monkey comes. He says:“I can climb the tree. Let’s climb the tree!”

一只猴子过来了。他说:“我会爬树。让我们一起爬树吧。”

Tommy says: “ no, no. I can’t climb the tree!”

Tommy说:“不,不。我不会爬树。”

A duck comes. He says: “I can swim. Let’s swim!”

一只鸭子过来了。他说:“我会 游泳 ,让我们一起游泳吧!”

Tommy smiles: “ we are friends!”

鸭子笑了:“我们是朋友!”

笑话英语小故事:Little mouse(小老鼠)

It’s a sunny day. A little mouse wants to go out and play.

这是一个晴朗的一天。一只小老鼠想要去外面玩

But he is afraid of the cat . so he peeks and peeks.

但是它害怕猫。 所以左看看右看看

He peeks to the left and peeks to the right.

它看了左边又看右边

Suddenly, the mummy mouse shouts.

突然,老鼠妈妈叫道:

“watch out! Watch out! The cat is here , the cat is here.”

“小心!小心! 猫在这里,猫在这里”

笑话英语小故事:The hart in the ox-stall

A hart was being pursued by some dogs. It ran into an ox-stall, and hid itself in a truss of hay. Only the tips of its horns could be seen.

Soon after the hunters came to the stable, and asked if anyone had seen the hart. The stable boys looked around, but could see nothing. So the hunters went away.

Later the master came in. He looked around, and saw that something unusual was there.

He pointed to the truss of hay, and asked, "What are those two strange things?" When the stable boys went to look, they discovered the hart.

牛栏里的雄鹿

●一只雄鹿被猎狗追赶得很急,跑进牛栏里,躲在一大堆干草里面,只有鹿角尖露在外面。

●猎人们很快来到牛栏,询问是否有人看到这头鹿。牧童们四处张望,什么也没有看到,于是猎人们走了。

●不久,主人回来了,他四处检查时,觉得有些异常。

●他指着那堆干草问:“那两个怪模怪样的东西是什么?”牧童们上前来翻寻,发现了那只鹿。

寓意: 在逃避一种危险时,不要忽视另一种危险。

笑话英语小故事:The eagle and the arrow

An eagle was flying in the sky. As soon as it saw a rabbit, it swooped down on its prey.

Suddenly it was hit by an arrow.

It fluttered slowly down to the earth, and blood was pouring from the wound.

When the eagle looked down, he found that the shaft of the arrow was feathered with one of its own plumes.“Alas!”it cried.“We often give our enemies the means for our own destruction.”

鹰和箭

●鹰在天空中飞翔,当他看见一只野兔时,就俯冲下来捕捉猎物。

●突然,有人一箭射中了它。

●鹰扇着翅膀降落在地面上。鲜血从伤口中喷涌而出。

●它低头看到箭尾竟是由一根它自己的羽毛制成的,就痛苦地说:“唉,我们总是给敌人提供毁灭我们自己的工具!”

寓意: 人们常常因自己的原因而受到伤害,那种痛苦更令人难受。

210 评论(14)

相关问答