风晓晓你知晓
外贸常用商务英语口语大全
很多外贸新手要面临客户来访的事宜,其中语言工具问题也是困扰相当多的业务员。面对老外对话,听不懂,说不出是件很尴尬的事情,希望整理下来这些东西能够对外贸小伙伴有一定的帮助作用!
一、商务:
what time would be convenient for you?
你看什么时间比较方便?
I'd like to suggest a toast to our cooperation.
我想建议为我们的合作干一杯。
Here is to our next project!
为我们下一个项目干杯!
would you please tell me when you are free?
请问你什么时候有空?
gald to have the opportunity of visting your ompany and I hope to concude some business with you。
很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。
what I care about is the quality of the goods.
我关心的是货物的质量。
please have a look at those samples.
请给我看一下那些样品。
I'd like to know any business connections abroad.
我想多了解一些你们公司。
I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you.
我很乐意提供样品和价格单给你。
can I have your price list?
你能给我价格单吗?
will you give us an indication of prices?
你可以给我报一个指示性的价格吗?
I am in charge of export business.
我负责出口生意。
I'm thinking of ordering some of your goods.
我正考虑向你们订货。
what about the prices?
那价格方面怎么样?
Let's call it a deal.
好,成交!
our product is the best seller.
我们的产品最畅销。
our product is really competitive in the word market.
我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力。
our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad.
我们的产品行销海外许多地区。
It's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise.
"重合同,守信用"是我们经营的原则。
I wish you success in your business transaction.
祝你生意兴隆。
I want to know your products.
我想了解一下你们的产品。
this is our latest development.
这是我们的新产品。
we have a wide selection of colors and designs.
我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。
the quality must be in strict conformity with that of sample.
质量必须与样品一样。
二、价格
I think we can strike a bargain with you if your prices are competitive.
我认为如果价格有竞争力,我们就可以达成交易。
Is that your quoted prices?
这是你方的价格吗?
It would be very difficult to come down with the price.
我们很难再降价了。
our prices are the most reasonable.
我们的价格是最合理的。
can you cut down the price for me?
你们可以降低价格吗?
we can offer you discount terms.
我们可以向你提供折扣。
Do you quote CIG or FOB?
你们报的是到岸价还是离岸价?
I can assure you our price is very favourable.
我可以保证我们的价格是优惠的。
Please give us your best price.
请给我们报最低价。
All the prices are on the FOB shanghai basis.
所有的价格都是上海港船上交货价。
Your prices are much too high for us to accept.
你的价格太高,我们不能接受。
I can't allow the price you ask for.
我不能同意你们要求的价格。
we can't cover our production cost at this price.
这个价格我们不能保本。
Are the price on the list firm offers?
报价单上的价格是实价吗?
This is the lowest possible price.
这是最低价了。
thank you for your inquiry.
感谢贵方询价。
How about the prices?
价格如何?
When quoting ,please state terms of payment and time of delivery.
贵方报价时,请说明付款条件和交货时间。
Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.
我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。
If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.
如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。
三、谈判与合同
Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.
我们的价格是很实际的`,是根据合理的利润提出的。
If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.
如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。
I'm glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
我很高兴我们的谈判获得圆满成功。
When shall we come to sign the contract?
我们什么时候签订合同?
Do you think it'stime to sign the ontract?
我想该签合同了吧?
Before the formal contract is drawn up we'd like to restate the main points of the agreement.
在正式签约之前,我们要重申一下协议的重点。
As some points concerning the contract have not yet been settled, negotiation has to be continued before the contract is signed.
由于合同某些问题尚未解决,所以在合同签署前仍需继续协商。
There are a few points which I'd like to ring up concerning the contract.
关于合同我想提出几点看法。
The seller should try to carry out the contract in time, if not, the buyer has the right to cancel the contact.
卖方应努力按规定履行合同,否则买方有权撤消合同。
No party who has signed the contract has the right to break it.
签署合同的任何一方都无权撕毁合同。
Once a contract is signed, it has legal effect.
合同一旦签署即具有法律效力。
We can get the contract finalized now.
现在我们可以签订合同了。
Have you any questions in regards to the contract?
关于合同你还有什么问题要问吗?
四、订货
When can we expect your confirmation of the order?
你什么时候能确定订单?
We want to order this article from you.
我们想订这种做。
What's the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?
你们订货的最低量是多少?
May I see your list?
我可以看一下你的货单吗?
We postponed an order.
我们推了订货。
Generally speaking,we can supply all kinds of goods.
一般来说,我们可以提供所有种类的货。
We have received your catalogue and price list, and now we order the following goods the prices named.
已收到你方目录和价格表,现按所示价格购下列货物。
We find both quality and prices of your products satisfactory and enclose our trial order for prompt supply.
我们对你方产品的质量和价格均感满意,现寄去试订单,请供应现货。
We are pleased to receive your order and confirm acceptance of it.
很高兴接到你方订单,并确认予以接受。
As the goods you ordered are now in stock, we will ship them as early as possible.
因为贵方订货的商品尚有存货,本公司将一定尽快发运。
I wonder if you could supply us with your latest products for regular orders.
我想知道你们是否能为我们的定期订单供应你们的最新产品。
Our prices depend on the quantity of your order.
我们的价格取决于你们订单的数量。
We could reduce our price by 5% if you place a substantial order with us.
如果你们订货量大的话,我们可以减价5%。
We must insist on immediate delivery, otherwise we shall be compelled to cancel the order.
我们坚决要求立即发货,否则我方将被迫取消订单。
We would prefer to confirm our order with your firm as soon as possinle.
我们想尽快向你们公司落实订单。
There is a change we have to make in the order.
订单中有一处需要修改。
五、运输
We require that transshipment be allowed.
我们要求允许转船。
When can you make shipment carefully?
你们什么时候装船?
We'll get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.
我们将按规定的时间发货。
When can you make the balance shipment?
你们何时可以发余下的货呢?
I wonder if you could ship the order as soon as possible?
不知道能否尽快装运订货?
Let's disscuss about the mode of transportation.
我们讨论一下运输方式吧。
What mode of transportation do you suggest we use?
你建议我们用什么运输方式呢?
What sort of delivery periods did you have in mind?
你所打算的是哪一种发货期?
Please ensure that we'll get right shipping documents before the arrival of the goods.
请确保在货物到达前我方可拿到正确的装船单据。
When can we collect the goods?
我们什么时候可以提货?
We can't advance the time of delivery.
我们无法将交货时间提前。
I'm very sorry for delay in delivery.
十分抱歉,交货拖延了。
How long does it take you to make delivery?
你们需要多长时间发货?
六、付款
Our terms of payment are by irrevocable L/C pauable by sight draft against presentaion of shipping documents.
我们的支付方式是不可撤消的信用证支付,凭装运单据见票。
Can you pay it on an installment basis?
你们这里可以分期付款吗?
Do you accept payment by installments?
你同意分期付款吗?
How would you like payment be made?
你们采取什么付款方式?
We expect payment in advance on first orders.
我们希望第一次订货要求预付货款。
What are your terms of payment?
你们的付款条件是什么?
We can't accept D/P or D/A. we insist on payment by L/C.
我们不接收付款交单或承兑交单,我们只收信用证。
Do you accept D/P payment terms.
你们接受付款交单这种方式吗?
What is the period of validity of this L/C?
这张信用证的有效期是多久?
七、投诉与索赔
The shipment is stuck in customs.
出货在海关受阻。
If you fail to make the shipment soon, we'll cancel the order.
如果你们不能近期发货,我们将取消订单。
I'd like to complain of the damaged goods.
我方由于货物被损向你方投诉。
We're sorry to say that we are dissatisfied with the state of the goods.
很遗憾,我们对商品状况不满。
Upon examination,we found the goods are not up to the standard of the sample.
经检验,我们发现货物达不到样品的标准。
The goods sent are inferior compared to the original sample.
所发送的货比原样品差。
How many are you short?
你们缺了多少?
Could you pleased send them back to us at our expense?
你能将受损的货品送还我们吗?运费由我方承担。
Who'll bear the freight?
运费由谁来承担?
We have a complaint about quality.
我们要起诉质量问题。
We have to file a claim on you.
我们不得不向贵方提出赔偿。
The goods you sent are not up to the standard.
你们发运来的货物不符合标准。
I don't think the responsibility should rest with us.
我认为责任不在我方。
We can only take on so much.
我们只能承受这么多。
八、税收
Paying tax is the duty of every citizen.
纳税是每个公民的义务。
How many types are taxes divided into?
税收可分为多少税种?
Income tax can be divided into personal incone tax and corporation income tax.
所得税可分为个人所得税和公司所得税。
The tax rate China is not very high.
中国的税收率不是很高。
What's the personal income tax rate?
个人所得税是多少?
Tax evasion is also a crime.
偷税漏税也是一种犯罪。
To avoid writing a receipt is a tax dodge.
不开invoice是一种偷税行为。
Those who evade tax will be punished by the law.
偷税漏税者将受到法律制裁。
Shall savings interest be taxed?
存款利息要纳税吗?
哈啰辉辉
商务英语实用电话大全
第一部分、自己不会说英语时的应急电话用语:不擅长说英语的人接到英语电话时,千万不要手足无措,可用下述几种方式沉着应答。
(1) 请稍待片刻。
Just a moment, please.
(2) 请别挂断。我找一位会说英语的人来。
Hold the line, please. I'll get an English speaker.
(3) 请等一下。我找个人来听。
Hold on, please. I'll get someone to the phone.
(4) 很抱歉,我英语说得不好。我找位会讲英语的人稍后回电话给你。请教您的大名及电话号码?
I'm sorry, I don't speak English well. I'll have an English speaker call you back later. May I have your name and telephone number?
第二部分、接电话的开场白: 拿起话筒的时候,可先用"Hello." "Good morning." "Good afternoon. "等问候对方,并报上自己的公司名、部门名、姓名等,如此可予人态度亲切的感觉。
(1) 早安。这里是正泰贸易公司。我能效劳吗?
Good morning. This is Chengtai Trading Company. May I help you?
(2) 午安。这里是大安商业银行。我能为您效劳吗?
Good afternoon. This is Dan An Commercial Bank. What can I do for you?
(3) 先锋电子。我是吴玛莉。
Pioneer Electronics. This is Mary Wu speaking.
(4) 喂。海外营业部。我是王大明。
Hello. Overseas Sales Department. Taming Wang speaking.
(5) 喂。这里是王公馆。
Hello. This is the Wang residence.
(6) 午安。我是王大明。
Good afternoon. Taming Wang speaking.
(7) 我是杨文凯,请讲。
Wenkai Yang. Speaking.
第三部分、问对方要找谁: 通常对方都会主动说出要找谁,但万一对方说不清楚,或是你没听懂,想再确认的时候,可以用下面的话问清楚。
(1) 请问找哪位?
Who do you want to talk (speak) to?
(2) 您找哪位?
Who would you like to speak with?
(3) 请问受话人的尊姓大名?
The name of the person you are calling, please?
(4) 你要打给哪位?
Who are you calling?
第四部分、请教对方的大名:在接听老外打来的电话,应问清楚对方的身分,以便通报相关的当事人或做进一步的处理。
(1) 请问是哪位?
Who's calling, please?
(2) 请问您哪位?
Who's speaking, please?
(3) 请教大名好吗?
May I have your name?
May I ask your name?
(5) 请教您的大名。
Your name, please.
(6) 请问您是哪位?
May I ask who's calling, please?
(7) 请问您是谁?
Who is this, please?
(8) 请问是谁?
Who is that calling?
(9) 请告诉我您是哪位?
Who should I say is calling?
(10) 您是哪一位?
Who(m) am I speaking to?
(11) 要我通报您是哪位吗?
Could I tell him who's calling?
(12) 请问您是何人?
Who's that speaking, please?
(13) 请问是哪位打来的?
Who's this calling, please?
第五部分、不明了对方所言时:听不懂对方的'话却硬撑下去,并非明智之举,不如坦白请对方更简单明确的说明清楚。
(1) 能说得明确一点吗?
Could you put that in more specific terms?
(2) 我无法确定你的意思。
I'm not sure what you mean.
(3) 很抱歉。我没听懂你的话。
I'm sorry. I couldn't follow you.
(4) 你讲得太快了。我跟不上。
You're talking too fast. I can't keep up.
(5) 请你再多解释一下好吗?
Will you explain a little bit more?
(6) 你能说得简单一点吗?
Could you put that more simply?
(7) 恐怕我没听懂。能请你再说一遍吗?
I'm afraid I didn't understand that. Could you say that again, please?
(8) 对不起,我没听到,请你再说一遍好吗?
Excuse me, but I didn't hear that, would you mind repeating it, please?
(9) 抱歉,我没听懂,请您拼一下好吗?
Sorry, but I didn't catch that, would you mind spelling it, please?
第六部分、各种附和、质疑、同意、否定的用语:通话当中需借助各种或表附和,或表惊讶,或表欣喜,或表婉惜,或表疑问,或表否定的短语,以利谈话的顺利推展。
1、表惊讶
(1) 真的呀? Really?
(2) 什么? What?
(3) 别开玩笑! You're kidding!
2、表欣喜
(1) 好极了! Great!
(2) 太棒了! Fantastic!
(3) 棒极了! Terrific!
(4) 哇! Wow!
3、表婉惜
(1) 真糟糕。 That's too bad.
(2) 真可惜! What a shame!
(3) 听到这样我很难过。 I'm sorry to hear that.
(4) 喔,原来如此。 Oh, I see.
5、表同意
(1) 没错。 Right.
(2) 正是。 Exactly.
(3) 是的,一点也没错。 I'll say.
(4) 你说得对极了。 You can say that again.
(5) 好的。 OK.
6、表不同意
(1) 我可不以为然。 I don't think so.
(2) 不成! No way!
(3) 不! No.
(4) 喔,得了吧! Oh, come on!
(5) 事实上不然。 Not really.
第七部分、通话将毕时的结尾语:通话接近尾声,经常要来上几句客套话,以作为道别的前奏曲。请灵活应用下列各句,免得该收场时却不知如何下手。
(1) 谢谢你来电。
Thank you for calling.
(2) 感谢你打给我。
It was kind of you to call me.
(3) 很高兴跟你谈话。
Nice talking to you.
(4) 让我们尽快聚聚。
Let's get together soon.
(5) 我该挂电话了。
I'd better get off the phone.
(6) 请随时再打电话给我。
Call me again any time.
(7) 有空请再打电话来。
Call again when you've got time.
(8) 请代我问候珍妮。
My best wishes to Jane.
(9) 请一定要再来电话喔。
Please do call again.
(10) 我随时高兴接到你的电话。
I'm always glad to hear from you.
(11) 想聊的时候请随时来电。
Call again anytime you feel like talking.
(12) 谢谢你回我电话,再见。
Thanks for returning my call, good-bye.
(13) 让我们保持联络,再见。
Let's keep in touch, good-bye.
(14) 那么下周二见。
See you next Tuesday, then.
敏宝环保科技
d sympathize with each other through their favorite author. They live in him together
fenny80231
电子商务术语对照主提单 master bill of lading 提单 bill of lading 正本提单 bill of lading original 副本提单 bill of lading copy 空集装箱提单 empty container bill 油轮提单 tanker bill of lading 海运单 sea waybill 内河提单 inland waterway bill of lading 不可转让的海运单证(通用) non-negotiable maritime transport document.nbsp(generic) 大副据 mate's receipt 全程提单 house bill of lading 无提单提货保函 letter of indemnity for non-surrender of bill of lading 货运代理人提单 forwarder's bill of lading 铁路托运单(通用条款) rail consignment note (generic term) 陆运单 road list-SMGS 押运正式确认 escort official recognition 分段计费单证 recharging document. 公路托运单 road cosignment note 空运单 air waybill 主空运单 master air waybill 分空运单 substitute air waybill 国人员物品申报 crew's effects declaration 乘客名单 passenger list 铁路运输交货通知 delivery notice(rail transport) 邮递包裹投递单 despatch note (post parcels) 多式联运单证(通用) multimodal/combined transport document.nbsp(generic) 直达提单 through bill of lading 货运代理人运输证书 forwarder's certificate of transport 联运单证(通用) combined transport document.nbsp(generic) 多式联运单证(通用) multimodal transport document.nbsp(generic) 多式联运提单 combined transport bill of lading/multimoda bill of lading 订舱确认 booking confirmation 要求交货通知 calling foward notice 运费发票 freight invoice 货物到达通知 arrival notice(goods) 无法交货的通知 notice of circumstances preventing delvery (goods) 无法运货通知 notice of circumstances preventing transport (goods) 交货通知 delivery notice (goods) 载货清单 cargo manifest 载货运费清单 freight manifest 公路运输货物清单 bordereau 集装箱载货清单 container manifes (unit packing list) 铁路费用单 charges note 托收通知 advice of collection 船舶安全证书 safety of ship certificate 无线电台安全证书 safety of radio certificate 设备安全证书 safety of equipment certificate 油污民事责任书 civil liability for oil certificate 载重线证书 loadline document.免于除鼠证书 derat document. 航海健康证书 maritime declaration of health 船舶登记证书 certificate of registry 船用物品申报单 ship's stores declaration 出口许可证申请表 export licence, application 出口许可证 export licence 出口结汇核销单 exchange control declaration, exprot T出口单证(海关转运报关单)(欧共体用) despatch note moder T T1出口单证(内部转运报关单)(欧共体用) despatch note model T1 T2出口单证(原产地证明书) despatch note model T2 T5管理单证(退运单证)(欧共体用) control document.nbspT5 铁路运输退运单 re-sending consigment note T2L出口单证(原产地证明书)(欧共体用) despatch note model T2L 出口货物报关单 goods declaration for exportation 离港货物报关单 cargo declaration(departure) 货物监管证书申请表 application for goods control certificate 货物监管证书申请表 goods control certificate 植物检疫申请表 application for phytosanitary certificate 植物检疫证书 phytosanilary certificate 卫生检疫证书 sanitary certificate 动物检疫证书 veterinary certifieate 商品检验申请表 application for inspection certificate 商品检验证书 inspection certificate 原产地证书申请表 certificate of origin, application for 原产地证书 certificate of origin 原产地申明 declaration of origin 地区名称证书 regional appellation certificate 优惠原产地证书 preference certificate of origin 普惠制原产地证书 certificate of origin form GSP 领事发票 cosular invoice 危险货物申报单 dangerous goods declaration 出口统计报表 statistical doucument, export 国际贸易统计申报单 intrastat declaration 交货核对证明 delivery verification certificate 进口许可证申请表 import licence, application for 进口许可证 import licence 无商业细节的报关单 customs declaration without commercial detail 有商业和项目细节的报关单 customs declaration with commercial and item detail 无项目细节的报关单 customs declaration without item detail 有关单证 related document. 海关收据 receipt (Customs) 调汇申请 application for exchange allocation 调汇许可 foreign exchange permit 分空运单 substitute air waybill 国人员物品申报 crew's effects declaration 乘客名单 passenger list 铁路运输交货通知 delivery notice(rail transport) 邮递包裹投递单 despatch note (post parcels) 多式联运单证(通用) multimodal/combined transport document.nbsp(generic) 直达提单 through bill of lading 货运代理人运输证书 forwarder's certificate of transport 联运单证(通用) combined transport document.nbsp(generic) 多式联运单证(通用) multimodal transport document.nbsp(generic) 多式联运提单 combined transport bill of lading/multimoda bill of lading 订舱确认 booking confirmation 要求交货通知 calling foward notice 运费发票 freight invoice 货物到达通知 arrival notice(goods) 无法交货的通知 notice of circumstances preventing delvery (goods) 无法运货通知 notice of circumstances preventing transport (goods) 交货通知 delivery notice (goods) 载货清单 cargo manifest 载货运费清单 freight manifest 公路运输货物清单 bordereau 集装箱载货清单 container manifes (unit packing list) 铁路费用单 charges note 托收通知 advice of collection 船舶安全证书 safety of ship certificate 无线电台安全证书 safety of radio certificate 设备安全证书 safety of equipment certificate 油污民事责任书 civil liability for oil certificate 载重线证书 loadline document.免于除鼠证书 derat document. 航海健康证书 maritime declaration of health 船舶登记证书 certificate of registry 船用物品申报单 ship's stores declaration 出口许可证申请表 export licence, application 出口许可证 export licence 出口结汇核销单 exchange control declaration, exprot T出口单证(海关转运报关单)(欧共体用) despatch note moder T T1出口单证(内部转运报关单)(欧共体用) despatch note model T1 T2出口单证(原产地证明书) despatch note model T2 T5管理单证(退运单证)(欧共体用) control document.nbspT5 铁路运输退运单 re-sending consigment note T2L出口单证(原产地证明书)(欧共体用) despatch note model T2L 出口货物报关单 goods declaration for exportation 离港货物报关单 cargo declaration(departure) 货物监管证书申请表 application for goods control certificate 货物监管证书申请表 goods control certificate 植物检疫申请表 application for phytosanitary certificate 植物检疫证书 phytosanilary certificate 卫生检疫证书 sanitary certificate 动物检疫证书 veterinary certifieate 商品检验申请表 application for inspection certificate 商品检验证书 inspection certificate 原产地证书申请表 certificate of origin, application for 原产地证书 certificate of origin 原产地申明 declaration of origin 地区名称证书 regional appellation certificate 优惠原产地证书 preference certificate of origin 普惠制原产地证书 certificate of origin form GSP 领事发票 cosular invoice 危险货物申报单 dangerous goods declaration 出口统计报表 statistical doucument, export 国际贸易统计申报单 intrastat declaration 交货核对证明 delivery verification certificate 进口许可证申请表 import licence, application for 进口许可证 import licence 无商业细节的报关单 customs declaration without commercial detail 有商业和项目细节的报关单 customs declaration with commercial and item detail 无项目细节的报关单 customs declaration without item detail 有关单证 related document.海关收据 receipt (Customs) 调汇申请 application for exchange allocation 调汇许可 foreign exchange permit 进口外汇管理申报 exchange control declaration (import) 进口货物报关单 goods declaration for implortation 内销货物报关单 goods declaration for home use 海关即刻放行报关单 customs immediate release declaration 海关放行通知 customs delivery note 到港货物报关单 cargo declaration (arrival) 货物价值申报清单 value declaration 海关发票 customs invoice 邮包报关单 customs deciaration (post parcels) 增值税申报单 tax declaration (value added tax) 普通税申报单 tax declaration (general) 催税单 tax demand 禁运货物许可证 embargo permit 海关转运货物报关单 goods declaration for customs transit TIF国际铁路运输报关单 TIF form TIR国际公路运输报关单 TIR carnet 欧共体海关转运报关单 EC carnet EUR1欧共体原产地证书 EUR 1 certificate of origin 暂准进口海关文件 ATA carnt 欧共体统一单证 single administrative document. 海关一般回复 general response (Customs) 海关公文回复 document.nbspresponse (Customs) 海关误差回复 error response (Customs) 海关一揽子回复 packae response (Customs) 海关计税/确认回复 tax calculation /confirmation response (Customs) 配额预分配证书 quota prior allocation certificate 最终使用授权书 end use authorization 政府合同 government contract 进口统计报表 statistical document. import 跟单信用证开证申请书 application for document.ry credit 先前海关文件/报文 previous Customs document.message 贸易价格术语 trade term / price term 价格术语 world / international market price 国际市场价格 FOB (free on board) 离岸价 C&F (cost and freight) 成本加运费价 CIF (cost, insurance and freight) 到岸价 freight 运费 wharfage 码头费 landing charges 卸货费 customs duty 关税 port dues 港口税 import surcharge 进口附加税 import variable duties 进口差价税 commission 佣金 return commission 回佣,回扣 price including commission 含佣价 net price 净价 wholesale price 批发价 discount / allowance 折扣 retail price 零售价 spot price 现货价格 current price 现行价格 / 时价 indicative price 参考价格 customs valuation 海关估价 price list 价目表 total value 总值 贸易保险术语 All Risks 一切险 F.P.A. (Free from Particular Average) 平安险 W.A. / W.P.A (With Average or With Particular Average) 水渍险 War Risk 战争险 F.W.R.D. (Fresh Water Rain Damage) 淡水雨淋险 Risk of Intermixture and Contamination 混杂、玷污险 Risk of Leakage 渗漏险 Risk of Odor 串味险 Risk of Rust 锈蚀险 Shortage Risk 短缺险 T.P.N.D. ( Theft, Pilferage & Non-delivery) 偷窃提货不着险 Strikes Risk 罢工险 贸易机构词汇 WTO (World Trade Organization) 世界贸易组织 IMF (International Monetary Fund) 国际货币基金组织 CTG (Council for Trade in Goods) 货币贸易理事会 EFTA (European Free Trade Association) 欧洲自由贸易联盟 AFTA (ASEAN Free Trade Area) 东盟自由贸易区 JCCT (China-US Joint Commission on Commerce and Trade) 中美商贸联委会 NAFTA (North American Free Trade Area) 北美自由贸易区 UNCTAD (United Nations Conference on Trade and Development) 联合国贸易与发展会议 GATT (General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade) 关贸总协定 贸易方式词汇 stocks 存货,库存量 cash sale 现货 purchase 购买,进货 bulk sale 整批销售,趸售 distribution channels 销售渠道 wholesale 批发 retail trade 零售业 hire-purchase 分期付款购买 fluctuate in line with market conditions 随行就市 unfair competition 不合理竞争 dumping 商品倾销 dumping profit margin 倾销差价,倾销幅度 antidumping 反倾销 customs bond 海关担保 chain debts 三角债 freight forwarder 货运代理 trade consultation 贸易磋商 mediation of dispute 商业纠纷调解 partial shipment 分批装运 restraint of trade 贸易管制 RTA (Regional Trade Arrangements) 区域贸易安排 favorable balance of trade 贸易顺差 unfavorable balance of trade 贸易逆差 special preferences 优惠关税 bonded warehouse 保税仓库 transit trade 转口贸易 tariff barrier 关税壁垒 tax rebate 出口退税 TBT (Technical Barriers to Trade) 技术性贸易壁垒 进出口贸易词汇 commerce, trade, trading 贸易 inland trade, home trade, domestic trade 国内贸易 international trade 国际贸易 foreign trade, external trade 对外贸易,外贸 import, importation 进口 importer 进口商 export, exportation 出口 exporter 出口商 import licence 进口许口证 export licence 出口许口证 commercial transaction 买卖,交易 inquiry 询盘 delivery 交货 order 订货 make a complete entry 正式/完整申报 bad account 坏帐 Bill of Lading 提单 marine bills of lading 海运提单 shipping order 托运单 blank endorsed 空白背书 endorsed 背书 cargo receipt 承运货物收据 condemned goods 有问题的货物 catalogue 商品目录 customs liquidation 清关 customs clearance 结关 贸易伙伴术语 trade partner 贸易伙伴 manufacturer 制造商,制造厂 middleman 中间商,经纪人 dealer 经销商 wholesaler 批发商 retailer, tradesman 零售商 merchant 商人,批发商,零售商 concessionaire, licensed dealer 受让人,特许权获得者 consumer 消费者,用户 client, customer 顾客,客户 buyer 买主,买方 carrier 承运人 consignee 收货人
优质英语培训问答知识库