可可京99
简单英语口语对话短文
英语口语练习最重要的就是说出来,下面是我分享的英语口语对话短文,希望能对大家有所帮助!
C=Customer S= Salesperson
C: Excuse me, I'm looking for your casual short-sleeved shirts. Can you tell me where those are?
顾客:对不起,我正在找休闲短袖衬衫,你可以告诉我它们放在哪里吗?
S: Right over here, sir. What-size do you wear?
店员:先生,就在这边,您穿几号的?
C: Medium.
顾客:中号。
S: These here are all mediums.
店员:这里全是中号的。
C: Thank you. I think I'll take this one, and these pants as well. They're presents for a friend.
顾客:谢谢。我要买这件衬衫和这条裤子,它们是要送给朋友的礼物。
S: Shall I gift-wrap them for you, sir?
店员:先生,需要把它们装成礼盒吗?
C: Yes, please. ( to be continued)
顾客:好的,谢谢。(待续)
大嘴: A medical experts published a book ,which found a laundry list of excuses for men’s derailments.
最近一位法国医学专家刚刚推出一本书,为男性的出轨行为找出了一箩筐理由。
脸盆: Men are always the wreckers, oppositely women are victims.Men actually have so many excuses.
肇事的总是男人,受伤的总是女人,男人竟然还有这么多理由。
大嘴: Sexual desire always corrodes men’s souls.
性欲一直腐蚀着男人的灵魂。
脸盆: It is the mistake according to the medical expert.
在这位法国医学专家看来,这是女人对男人的误解。
大嘴: He thought that men look for the women who resemble their mothers so much in unconscious minds.
他认为男人在潜意识中是在寻找与母亲相近的女人。
脸盆: The more absurd one is the problem followed, which caused by pending contradictions between mothers and sons.
更荒谬的是此后的婚姻出现问题,也多是由于和母亲之间一些悬而未决的问题导致的。
大嘴: Does he mean that mothers influence their sons ?
难道说是母亲的影子一直影响了男人?
脸盆: So many contentions.
争议很大啊。
大嘴: The social phenomenon can not be explained by the only reason.
这种社会现象不能用一种原因来解释。
脸盆: Yeah,his remark is apparently so extreme.
是的,他的.说法显然很偏激。
Bob: Hi, Tom. Do you know that the suicide rate in Japan keeps ranking high among the world’s leading countries?
嗨,汤姆。你知道日本的自杀率一直居高不下吗?
Tom: Yeah, I have heard of it.
嗯,听说过了。
Bob: Why do so many Japanese commit suicide?
为什么会有这么多人自杀呢?
Tom: I think it must be the tremendous stress of society. What’s more, Japan is a small-size country with a large population and this increases the pressure on them.
我想可能是巨大的社会压力。再加上日本国土面积小人口多,这加重了他们的压力。
Bob: Do you think being alive is an easy thing?
你觉得活着是一件简单的事吗?
Tom: Actually, I don’t think so. Nowadays, it becomes more and more difficult to live well without great efforts.
事实上,我并不这么认为。现在,如果没有好好努力是没法过好日子的。
Bob: But I think choosing death really needs great courage.
但我觉得选择死亡真的需要很大的勇气
Tom: Really, I think being alive needs more courage. You know, we have to suffer a lot physically and psychologically when we are alive. But we end our sufferings when we die.
是吗?我觉得活着需要更大的勇气。你知道的,活着时总是要经受身体上和精神上的折磨。但是死了以后,一切痛苦也就结束了。
Bob: It sounds reasonable. But we all don’t know what the world would be like after we die. Maybe it’s a world more miserable than this world.
听起来挺有道理的。但是我们都不知道死后的世界是怎么样,也许那是个比这个世界更惨的世界呢。
Tom: Yeah, it seems that it is a perennial question.
看来这是个永恒的问题了。
阳光靖好
情景对话是英语学习中不可或缺的一个环节。在初中英语课堂中,教师应尽可能地为学生设置一些语言活动情境,让学生在情境中培养兴趣和自信心,获取语言的知识。我整理了简单英语对话短文带翻译,欢迎阅读!
A:It seems to me that you fall for good-looking guys.
A:好像你挺喜欢帅小伙的。
B:Yeah.
B:是的。
A: Why don't you date up a handsome guy and spend time together?
A:为什么不找一个帅哥做伴呢?
B: I've found myself a date mate.
B: 我已经找了一个做伴的人。
A: You must have a lot in common and a barrel of fun.
A: 你们一定有很多共同之处,过得很开心。
B: A harrel of fun,of course. He often says that I'm a date bait.
B: 当然,他经常说我是个讨人喜欢的漂亮姑娘。
A:How do you like Tom?
A: 你认为汤姆怎么样?
B: I like him very much. He's a gay dog.
B:我很喜欢他,他是个快活的人。
A: Are you ready to welcome him?
A: 你准备好迎接他了吗?
B:I'm all set. He can come anytime.
B:万事俱备,随时欢迎他到来。
A: I don't know how to deal with Jack. He's indeed a trouble maker. He has loused up my business several times.
A: 我不知道怎么对付杰克,他实在是个制造麻烦的人,好几次把我的事弄得一团糟。
B: You mean Lily's boyfnend?
B: 你是说莉莉的男朋友。
A:Yeah.
A:是的。
B: Well,he's a hard case. Everyone would feel headache about him.
B:他是个难对付的人,每个人都对他感到头疼。
A: Bob is really disturbed these days.
A:鲍勃最近很焦虑。
B: We'd better have a heart-to-heart talk with him.
B:我们最好和他好好谈谈。
A: But we can't talk like elders.
A: 我们可不能像长辈那样子谈。
B: Of course not. Let's talk to him in a very friendly way.
B:那当然不行,我们和他友好地谈谈。
A:I hear your sister has had an accident,is it true?
A:听说你姐姐出事了,是真的吗?
B:Yeah,it happened a week ago.
B:是的,那是一周前的事了。
A:That's a crying shame.It really is!
A:真是太糟了。
B:Fortunately,she's not seriously injured.
B:万幸她伤得不重。