• 回答数

    7

  • 浏览数

    191

A+黎明前的黑暗
首页 > 英语培训 > 3段的英文诗

7个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

李老根记

已采纳

作者:Yeats(叶慈,1865-1939,爱尔兰剧作家、诗人,获1923年诺贝尔文学奖)这还改编成歌曲了~ 非常好听~ Down by the salley gardens my love and I did meet; 在莎莉花园深处,吾爱与我曾经相遇。 She passed the salley gardens with little snow-white feet. 她穿越莎莉花园,以雪白的小脚。 She bid me take love easy, as the leaves grow on the tree; 她嘱咐我要爱得轻松,当新叶在枝桠萌芽。 But I, being young and foolish, with her would not agree. 但我当年年幼无知,不予轻率苟同。 In a field by the river my love and I did stand, 在河边的田野,吾爱与我曾经驻足。 And on my leaning shoulder she laid her snow-white hand. 她依靠在我的肩膀,以雪白的小手。 She bid me take life easy, as the grass grows on the weirs; 她嘱咐我要活得轻松,当青草在堤岸滋长。 But I was young and foolish, and now am full of tears. 但我当年年幼无知,而今热泪盈眶。

3段的英文诗

104 评论(9)

京荣盛门业

一、拜伦经典英文诗歌

《To M. S. G.》

When I dream that you love me, you'll surely forgive;

要是我梦见你爱我,你休怪,

Extend not your anger to sleep;

休要迁怒于睡眠;

For in visions alone your affection can live,

你的爱只在梦乡存在,

I rise, and it leaves me to weep.

醒来,我空余泪眼。

Then, Morpheus! envelope my faculties fast,

睡神!快封闭我的神志,

Shed o'er me your languor benign;

让昏倦流布我周身;

Should the dream of to-night but resemble the last,

愿今宵好梦与昨夜相似:

What rapture celestial is mine!

像仙境一样销魂!

They tell us that slumber, the sister of death,

听说,睡眠——死亡的姊妹,

Mortality's emblem is given;

也是死亡的样品;

To fate how I long to resign my frail breath,

天国倘若是这般滋味,

If this be a foretaste of heaven!

愿死神早早降临!

Ah! frown not, sweet lady, unbend your soft brow,

舒眉展眼吧,美人,且息怒,

Nor deem me too happy in this;

我何曾心花怒放;

If I sin in my dream, I atone for it now,

梦中的罪孽要清算:幸福,

Thus doom'd but to gaze upon bliss.

只许我凝眸痴望。

Though in visions, sweet lady, perhaps you may smile,

梦中,也许你笑口微开,

Oh! think not my penance deficient!

莫说我受罚还不够!

When dreams of your presence my slumbers beguile,

入睡,被美梦欺哄;醒来,

To awake will be torture .

二、《如果我不曾见过太阳》

《Had I not seen the Sun》

------- by Emily Dickinson

Had I not seen the Sun,

我本可以忍受黑暗,

I could have borne the shade,

如果我不曾见过太阳,

But Light a newer Wilderness,

然而阳光已使我的荒凉,

My Wilderness has made .

成为更新的荒凉。

三、《When you are old 》

《当你老了》

--- William Butler Yeats

——威廉·巴特勒·叶芝

When you are old and grey and full of sleep,

当你老了,头发花白,睡意沉沉,

And nodding by the fire,take down this book,

倦坐在炉边,取下这本书来,

And slowly read,and dream of the soft look ,

慢慢读着,追梦当年的眼神。

Your eyes had once,and of their shadows deep.

你那柔美的神采与深幽的晕影。

How many loved your moments of glad grace,

多少人爱过你昙花一现的身影,

And loved your beauty with love false or true,

爱过你的美貌,以虚伪或真情,

But one man loved the pilgrim Soul in you ,

惟独一人曾爱你那朝圣者的心,

And loved the sorrows of your changing face.

爱你哀戚的脸上岁月的留痕。

And bending down beside the glowing bars,

在炉罩边低眉弯腰,

Murmur,a little sadly,how Love fled ,

忧戚沉思,喃喃而语,

And paced upon the mountains overhead ,

爱情是怎样逝去,又怎样步上群山,

And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.

怎样在繁星之间藏住了脸。

四、《我喜欢你是寂静的》

《I Like For You To Be Still》

I like for you to be still,

我喜欢你是寂静的,

It is as though you are absent,

仿佛你消失了一样,

And you hear me from far away,

你从远处聆听我,

And my voice does not touch you.

我的声音却无法触及你。

It seems as though your eyes had flown away,

好像你的双眼已经飞离去,

And it seems that a kiss had sealed your mouth.

如同一个吻,封缄了你的嘴。

As all things are filled with my soul,

如同所有的事物充满了我的灵魂,

You emerge from the things ,

你从所有的事物中浮现,

Filled with my soul .

满了我的灵魂。

You are like my soul ,

你像我的灵魂,

A butterfly of dream .

一只梦的蝴蝶。

And you are like the word: Melancholy .

你如同忧郁这个词。

I like for you to be still,

我喜欢你是寂静的,

And you seem far aways .

好像你已远去。

It sounds as though you are lamenting,

你听起来像在悲叹,

A butterfly cooing like a dove .

一只如鸽悲鸣的蝴蝶。

And you hear me from far away,

你从远处听见我,

And my voice does not reach you,

我的声音无法触及你,

Let me come to be still in your silence .

让我在你的沉默中安静无声。

And let me talk to you with your silence,

并且让我借你的沉默与你说话,

That is bright as a lamp,

你的沉默明亮如灯,

Simple, as a ring,

简单如指环,

You are like the night,

你就像黑夜,

With its stillness and constellations .

拥有寂寞与群星。

Your silence is that of a star,

你的沉默就是星星的沉默,

As remote and candid .

遥远而明亮。

I like for you to be still,

我喜欢你是寂静的,

It is as though you are absent,

仿佛你消失了一样,

Distant and full of sorrow,

遥远而且哀伤,

So you would've died .

仿佛你已经死了。

One word then,

彼时,一个字,

One smile is enough And I'm happy,

一个微笑,已经足够。而我会觉得幸福,

Happy that it's not true.

因那不是真的而觉得幸福。

五、《世界上最遥远的距离》—泰戈尔

《The furthest distance in the world 》—Tagore

The furthest distance in the world ,

世界上最遥远的距离,

Is not between life and death ,

不是生与死,

But when I stand in front of you ,

而是 我就站在你面前,

Yet you don't know that I love you .

你却不知道我爱你。

The furthest distance in the world ,

世界上最遥远的距离,

Is not when I stand in front of you,

不是 我就站在你面前,

Yet you can't see my love,

你却不知道我爱你,

But when undoubtedly knowing the love from both,

而是 明明知道彼此相爱,

Yet cannot be together.

却不能在一起。

The furthest distance in the world,

世界上最遥远的距离,

Is not being apart while being in love,

不是 明明知道彼此相爱 却不能在一起,

But when painly cannot resist the yearning,

而是 明明无法抵挡这股思念,

Yet pretending you have never been in my heart.

却还得故意装作丝毫没有把你放在心里。

The furthest distance in the world,

世界上最遥远的距离,

Is not when painly cannot resist the yearning,

不是 明明无法抵挡这股思念,

yet pretending you have never been in my heart,

却还得故意装作丝毫没有把你放在心里,

but using one's indifferent heart.

而是 用自己冷漠的心对爱你的人。

To dig an uncrossable river,

掘了一条无法跨越的沟渠,

For the one who loves you.

为那个爱你的人。

142 评论(8)

欧比诺橱柜

看错了,原来是诗歌《When You Are Old 》When you are old and gray and full of sleep And nodding by the fire, take down this book, And slowly read, and dream of the soft look Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep; How many loved your moments of glad grace, And loved your beauty with love false or true; But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you, And loved the sorrows of your changing face; And bending down beside the glowing bars, Murmur, a little sadly, how love fled And paced upon the mountains overhead, And hid his face amid a crowd of stars. 当你老了 (叶芝) 当你老了,白发苍苍,睡思昏沉, 在炉火旁打盹,请取下这部诗歌, 慢慢读,回想你过去眼神的柔和 回想它们过去的浓重的阴影; 多少人爱你年轻欢畅的时候 出于假意或真心地爱慕你的美貌, 只有一个人爱你那朝圣者的灵魂, 爱你老去的容颜的痛苦的皱纹。 躬身在红光闪耀的炉火旁, 凄然地低语,爱为何消逝, 在头顶的山上,它缓缓踱着步子, 将脸隐没在群星之中。世界上最远的距离泰戈尔 世界上最远的距离 不是 生与死的距离 而是 我站在你面前 你不知道我爱你 世界上最远的距离 不是 我站在你面前 你不知道我爱你 而是 爱到痴迷 却不能说我爱你 世界上最远的距离 不是 我不能说我爱你 而是 想你痛彻心脾 却只能深埋心底 世界上最远的距离 不是 我不能说我想你 而是 彼此相爱 却不能够在一起 世界上最远的距离 不是 彼此相爱 却不能够在一起 而是明知道真爱无敌 却装作毫不在意 世界上最远的距离 不是 树与树的距离 而是 同根生长的树枝 却无法在风中相依 世界上最远的距离 不是 树枝无法相依 而是 相互了望的星星 却没有交汇的轨迹 世界上最远的距离 不是 星星之间的轨迹 而是 纵然轨迹交汇 却在转瞬间无处寻觅 世界上最远的距离 不是 瞬间便无处寻觅 而是 尚未相遇 便注定无法相聚 世界上最远的距离 是鱼与飞鸟的距离 一个在天,一个却深潜海底 《The most distant way in the world 》The most distant way in the world is not the way from birth to the end. it is when i sit near you that you don't understand i love u. The most distant way in the world is not that you're not sure i love u. It is when my love is bewildering the soul but i can't speak it out. The most distant way in the world is not that i can't say i love u. it is after looking into my heart i can't change my love. The most distant way in the world is not that i'm loving u. it is in our love we are keeping between the distance. The most distant way in the world is not the distance across us. it is when we're breaking through the way we deny the existance of love. So the most distant way in the world is not in two distant trees. it is the same rooted branches can't enjoy the co-existance. So the most distant way in the world is not in the being sepearated branches. it is in the blinking stars they can't burn the light. So the most distant way in the world is not the burning stars. it is after the light they can't be seen from afar. So the most distant way in the world is not the light that is fading away. it is the coincidence of us is not supposed for the love. So the most distant way in the world is the love between the fish and bird. one is flying at the sky, the other is looking upon into the sea.Crossing the BarBy Alfred TennysonAnd one clear call for me!And may there be no moaning of the bar,When I put out to sea,But such a tide as moving seems asleep,Too full for sound and foam,When That which drew form out the boundless deepTurns again home.Twilight and evening bell,And after that the dark!And may there be no sadness of farewell,When I embark;For though from out our bourne of Time and PlaceThe flood may bear me far,I hope to see my Pilot face to faceWhen I have crost the bar.渡沙渚 阿尔费雷德?丁尼生夕阳下,闪疏星,召唤一声清朗!愿沙渚宁静,我将出海远航;潮汐如梦幻,涛声似止,浪花息;大海深处涌来,又悄然退却。暮霭钟鸣,黑夜将笼罩!愿诀别无悲声,登舟起锚;千古洪流,时空无限,滔滔载我至远方;渡沙渚一线,泰然见领航。

190 评论(12)

无敌美苏苏

世界上最遥远的位置!!—泰戈尔The furthest distance in the world —TagoreThe furthest distance in the world 世界上最遥远的距离 Is not between life and death 不是生与死 But when I stand in front of you 而是 我就站在你面前 Yet you don't know that I love you 你却不知道我爱你 The furthest distance in the world 世界上最遥远的距离 Is not when I stand in front of you 不是 我就站在你面前 Yet you can't see my love 你却不知道我爱你 But when undoubtedly knowing the love from both 而是 明明知道彼此相爱 Yet cannot be together 却不能在一起 The furthest distance in the world 世界上最遥远的距离 Is not being apart while being in love 不是 明明知道彼此相爱 却不能在一起 But when painly cannot resist the yearning 而是 明明无法抵挡这股思念 Yet pretending you have never been in my heart 却还得故意装作丝毫没有把你放在心里 The furthest distance in the world 世界上最遥远的距离 Is not when painly cannot resist the yearning 不是 明明无法抵挡这股思念yet pretending you have never been in my heart 却还得故意装作丝毫没有把你放在心里 but using one's indifferent heart 而是 用自己冷漠的心对爱你的人 To dig an uncrossable river 掘了一条无法跨越的沟渠 For the one who loves you 我当初就是在我们公司的联欢晚会上朗诵的这道诗歌,反响挺大的!再配一个轻柔点的音乐!

146 评论(11)

德古拉之吻~

Apple red,Apple red,Apple one two three,Apple three!Apple Apple I love you,Apple I see I love to eat!小孩子经常唱的!随便改下呗!

81 评论(12)

躲在WC数钱

Dreams 梦想---Langston HughesHold fast to dreams 紧紧抓住梦想, For if dreams die 梦想若是消亡Life is a broken-winged bird 生命就象鸟儿折了翅膀 That can never fly. 再也不能飞翔 Hold fast to dreams 紧紧抓住梦想,For when dreams go 梦想若是消丧Life is a barren field 生命就象贫瘠的荒野,Frozen only with snow 雪覆冰封,万物不再生长

360 评论(14)

米果janicefeng

Time when no one is at home you are hereTime when sadness has comeyou are still hereTime when I was out in a stromyou are always hereHave you in my arm have you in my soulhave you by my side have you till I am oldhave you be my guard have you as an angelevery word I can tell youevery time I can trust youevery day I am with youeverybody know I love youtitle:For My Little Doggie

146 评论(11)

相关问答