78952146984里
下面是我整理的五分钟英语对话,希望对大家有帮助。
五分钟英语对话:
A: Good morning, sir. (早上好,先生)
B: Good morning, sit down, please. (早上好,请坐)
A: Thank you. (谢谢!)
B: Tell me a little bit about yourself. (请简单的介绍你自己)
A: My name is LiuTianyu and I live in Changsha,I was born in 1991. My major was business administration.(我叫刘天宇,在长沙生活,1991年出生,我主修的是商业行政管理)
B: I wonder why you want to work for a newspaper. (我想知道你为什么会想在报社工作)
A: I did reporting for the university newspaper at my school.And I've always been very interested in journalism.( 我在大学的报社曾担任过采访的工作, 我对新闻工作一直很有兴趣)
B: But journalism--it's a very different profession from administration.You know a lot about administration. Why don't you choose to work for a company looking to train managers? (但新闻工作与行政工作是非常不同的领域, 你知道很多有关行政的工作, 你为什么不去选择担任储备经理的工作?)
A: I studied administration, yes, but I am more attracted to writing articles.I want to use my knowledge of business to write financial news. (我是学商业行政管理,但我对写 文章 很感兴趣, 我要运用我的商业知识来撰写财金新闻)
B: A new reporter must expect to work many hours. (但新的采访员将会工作很长的时间)
A: I know that the profession requires dedication. (我知道这种职业是需要一番奉献的)
B: You should expect to work more than fifty hours a week.And there is a lot of pressure in this job.You have to get stories in by the deadline.You have to be very independent. You have to know how to arrange things by yourself.(你会一周工作超过五十小时,而且在工作上会有很大的压力。你要在截止时间内取得报导。你要非常独立,你也必须知道如何去安排你的事情)
A: I know that beginning reporters work many hours.I am very willing to take on the challenge. (我知道新的采访员会工作很长的时间,我很乐意接受挑战)
B: May I ask how well you know this city? (我能知道你有多了解这个城市吗?)
A: I grew up here. (我在这里长大的。)
B: But you went to college in Shanghai University.So you haven't lived here for almost three years, yes? (但你到上海念大学? 那你有三年没待在这里了,是吧?)
A: Yes, that's true. But I grew up in this city.And I know this city very well. I have no trouble getting where I need to go. (是的。但我是在这个城市长大的,我非常了解这个城市。我到任何地方都没有问题)
B: That's good. Because if you're hired, we will be sending you everywhere.The job is in the city news department.(很好,因为你一经录取,我们有可能派你到任何地方,工作是在市新闻部)
A: Yes, I'm aware of that. (是的,我了解)
B: Judging by the stories you gave us, I'd say your writing is very good.Have you written things other than newspaper stories? (在你给我们的简历中,我必需说你的写作能力不错。你有写过有别于新闻的文章吗?)
A: I have experience writing newsletters for a health club.I mentioned that in my resume. (我曾为健康俱乐部写过通讯报导。我有在我的履历表中提到)
B: You did that while you were in school? (你写通讯报导是在你还在学校的时候吧?)
A: Yes. (是的。)
B: Oh, yes, I see it. Well, I think our interview is complete then.Are there any questions you would like to ask me? (喔,是的,我看到了。好吧,我想我们的面谈就到此结束,你还有什么问题想要问我吗?)
A: No, not at the moment. (没有,现在没有。)
B: Alright, then. We will probably be giving you a call in ten days or so.I have to interview several more people. (好的,我们大概会在十天左右跟你联系。我还要再 面试 几个人)
A: Thank you, Mr. Sun. (谢谢你,孙先生。)
天凄微凉
当你去到一个陌生的城市或国家,首先要解决的一件事就是住在哪里。如果只是短暂逗留几天,那可以选择宾馆旅店;若是要呆上好一段时间,那就需要租房咯。今天我们就来看看如何用英语约见房东吧! Sam: Is this Ms. Li?Li: Yes, are you calling about the apartment?Sam: Yes, is it still available?Li: How did you find out about it?Sam: I saw your advertisement on one of the bulletin boards。Li: Well, you're welcome to come over and see it. The address is on the ad。Sam: Great. I'll be there in about twenty minutes。(20 minutes later)Li: What do you do in China?Sam: I study Chinese and Chinese history。Li: Sounds interesting...So, do you want to share with any roommates or live alone?Sam: I prefer to live alone. I need my peace and quiet。Li: Good. That will make everything simpler. I like to keep things simple。Sam: Me too. And I like my privacy。Li: OK, now I'll show you the apartment. This is the balcony, and that is the kitchen. The bedroom is over there。Sam: This place is perfect! It's so quiet! But, the kitchen is kind of small.。。Li: You won't need much space if you're cooking for one。Sam: Well, I guess that's true. So what about the trash?Li: You take it to the first floor. It's picked up daily around 9 p.m。Sam: Great! If it's OK with you, I think I'll take the apartment。Li: You seem like the ideal tenant. OK, let me go get the contract。讲解:1. 在这段对话中,Sam看到了招租广告以后,打电话给Ms. Li,预定看房。首先说一下这个Ms. , 表示“女士”。在英语中,未婚女性称为“Miss”,小姐。已婚女性称为“Mrs。”,太太, 而Ms. 则是在不考虑或不知道婚姻状况的情况下使用,放在姓氏或姓名前。2. 当Ms. Li问are you calling about the apartment? 你是打电话来问公寓的事情吗?Sam回答说,Yes, is it still available? 是的,房子还没租出去吧?就是说房子还能租吗?available 这个词表示“可用到的,可利用的”。例如:I'm sorry, those overcoats are not available in your colour and size. 对不起,这种外套没有你要的颜色和尺码。它还表示“有空的”, 例如:The lawyer is not available now. 律师现在没空。3. Ms. Li比较谨慎,问Sam,How did you find out about it? 你是怎么知道有这么个公寓出租呢?Sam回答I saw your advertisement on one of the bulletin boards. 我在一个公告栏上看到了你的广告。4. Ms. Li比较放心了,答应Sam可以来看房子,她说you're welcome to come over and see it. 欢迎你过来看看。welcome这个词不仅可以做动词、名词,还可以做形容词,表示“受欢迎的”,例如:You are always welcome in my home. 你在我家总是受欢迎的。You are welcome to join us. 我们非常乐意邀请你加入我们。welcome做动词,表示“欢迎”,比如:My aunt welcomed me with a hug. 我姑姑用拥抱迎接了我。做名词,表示“款待,接待”,例如:They gave us an unfriendly welcome。他们对我们的接待很不友好。还有就是大家比较熟悉的Welcome to China! 欢迎到中国来!Welcome back 欢迎你回来!5. 20分钟后,房东Ms. Li和房客Sam见面了,Ms. Li先问Sam在中国是做什么的,因为要打探清楚房客的底细,才能放心的把房子租给他。Sam回答说在中国学习汉语和中国历史。原来是做学生的。Ms. Li又问他是想一个人住,还是想跟别人合住,Do you want to share with any roommates or live alone? roommate是室友的意思,在口语中做称呼的时候经常被简化为 “roomie”。6. Sam说I prefer to live alone. I need my peace and quiet. 我比较喜欢一个人住,我需要过安静、平和的生活。这里的peace and quiet表示“平和,安静”,平常我们比较熟悉的是quiet做形容词,在这里quiet变成了名词。Ms. Li表示同意,Good. That will make everything simpler. I like to keep things simple. 不错,那样的话,事情就简单多了,我喜欢简单行事。7. Sam也说喜欢一个人独处,他说I like my privacy. privacy, “隐私,秘密;独处”。例如:We must respect other's privacy. 我们应该尊重别人的隐私,也就是说我们不该打听别人的私事。8. 达成共识之后,Ms. Li开始给Sam介绍房间的情况了,Sam觉得整个房子都不错,就是厨房有点小,有一点,这里用的是kind of,既可以修饰形容词,也可以修饰动词,例如:She kind of hoped to be invited. 她有点希望自己能被邀请。9. Ms. Li解释说You won't need much space if you're cooking for one. 如果你自己一个人做饭的话,你不需要太大的空间,注意这里的空间space是不可数的,用much来修饰,而不是用many。10. Sam又问,那垃圾怎么办呢?What about the trash? What about...?这个短语很常用,表示某人或某物怎样呢?例如:What about the extra money? 那多余的钱怎么办呢?Ms. Li说可以把垃圾拿到一楼,每天晚上9点左右会被清走。11. Sam非常满意,说If it's OK with you, I think I'll take the apartment. 如果你没有问题的话,我决定租下这个公寓了。be OK with something, 对某事没有意见,同意做某事,在口语中很常用,例如:I'm OK with the timing. 我对时间安排没有意见。那么something be ok with someone, 也表示同样的意义,例如:Is the timing OK with you? 你对时间安排有意见吗?12. Ms. Li也觉得Sam不错,她说You seem like the ideal tenant. OK, let me go get the contract. 你看起来是个理想的房客,现在我去拿合约。不论男女,房客都是tenant,但是男房东和女房东可不一样了,男房东是landlord,女房东是 landlady,但是两者都可以缩写成LL,记住要大写。
陈英杰哥哥
第三个题目(6个太多了,么时间编这么多)A(Japanese):Hi Mr.Lu, long time no see. How are you?B(Chinese):Wow, actually, I am not good. The relations between our two countries are strained.A: Yes. I've heard that Japanese cars are being smashed on the streets. Meanwhile, products made in Japan are being boycotted. B: I know. You should understand our people's patriotic action, given what you have done about our DiaoYu Island.A: That's one side of the story. But, don't you think that our two people lack understanding of each culture? If we know each other better, this issue won't be such serious.B: I agree with you. Given our history, we do need to take some time to know each other better so that if such issue happen again, it won't cause such a big economic disturbance. A: Our auto industry suffers greatly. I think it is high time to organize some culture exchang programme to deepen our understanding, such as student exchange program in Unversities and products exhibitions.B: That's a good idea. We could increase the number of exchange students to 5000 by holding summer camp, winter visit and language learning. Currently, there is only 2000 a year. A: Bravo! As for the exhibitions we could discuss it with our chamber of commerce.B: Yes, of course. But what kind of products can participate in the exhibition? A: Japanese cosmetics, food, clothings and accessories are quiet popular in China. Our exhibition in Japanese Pavilion during the Shanghai Expo was well-received. I am thinking about this mode to be hold in major cities like Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzheng, etc.B: Great! Let's discuss this in detail in the banquet.B:
真水岂无香
英语对话的练习,可以根据个人或团体的整体水平来决定英语对话的时间长短。下面是我给大家整理的5分钟英语对话 范文 ,供大家参阅!
5分钟英语对话范文:SEEING A HOCKEY GAME
Glen: Christopher, please hurry up or we won't get to the arena on time. Come on.
We have to pick up Dashan and Yunbo on the way.
格伦:克里斯托弗, 请你抓紧时间,不然我们就不能准时到达冰球场了。快点啊。 我们半路上还要接大山和云波呢。
Christopher: I'll be down in a minute. I'm going to get my hockey pants on.
克里斯托弗:我马上就下去。 我正要穿冰球裤。
Glen: Need any help?
格伦:要帮忙吗?
Christopher: No, thanks. I can manage.
克里斯托弗:不用了,谢谢,我能自己来。
Glen: Okay, I'll wait for you in the van.
格伦:好的,我到车上等你。
Christopher: Dad, will you take my hockey bag out to the van for me?
克里斯托弗:爸爸,您替我把我的冰球袋拿到车上去好吗?
Glen: Sure. But I need you to bring your hockey stick.
格伦:行,不过,你得自己拿球杆。
Glen: Did you say“Goodbye” to your mother?
格伦:你跟你妈妈说“再见”了吗?
Christopher: Yes. She wants you to pick up a newspaper on the way home.
克里斯托弗:说了,她要你回家的路上买份报纸。
Glen: Room 123, please. Hello, Dashan. I'm afraid we are going to be a bit late.
We'll pick you and Yunbo up in front of the hotel in about ten minutes. Oh, will you
tell Rumei to meet Kathy in the hotel lobby at 10:30? Okay. Bye. So, Pal, are you
excited about the hockey game?
格伦:请转123房间。喂,你好,大山。 恐怕我们有些迟了。大约十分钟后我们
到旅馆门前接你们。 还有,请你叫如梅在十点半钟到旅馆前厅等凯西。 好的,再见。嘿,朋友,你为冰球比赛感到很激动吗?
Christopher: Yeah. It's our last game of the season. I hope we'll win it.
克里斯托弗:是的,这次是我们队在这个赛季的最后一场比赛了。我希望我们能打赢。
Glen: I hope that you'll have fun and play safely.
格伦:我希望你们能打得开心也要注意安全。
Christopher: All right, Dad. But I still hope we'll win.
克里斯托弗:好的,爸爸。 不过我还是想我们能打赢。
Glen: Hi, everybody. Hop in. Welcome to the world of kids hockey.
格伦:你们好。上车吧。欢迎来到 儿童 冰球世界。
Dashan: Hey, Christopher. Thanks for inviting us to your hockey game. This is Yunbo's first
hockey game, you know.
大山:克里斯托弗,你好。谢谢你邀请我们去看你们的冰球比赛。 你知道,这是云波
第一次看冰球赛呢。
Yunbo: Yes. Will you tell me about the game?
云波:对,你能给我讲一讲冰球赛吗?
Christopher: Well, I play forward. I get the most chances to score goals. I shoot the puck into
the goalie's net. The team with the most points wins.
克里斯托弗:嗯,我是打前锋的。我进球得分的机会最多。我将冰球射入守门员的球门,
得分最多的队为胜。
Yunbo: Is a puck like a ball?
云波:冰球是一个圆球的样子吗?
Christopher: Yeah. Sort of. It's flat and slides on the ice. I move it around with my hockey stick.
克里斯托弗:像,有点儿像。冰球是扁圆的,在冰上能滑动。 我用球杆掌握冰球的运动方向。
Yunbo: Oh, I see.
云波:哦,我明白了。
Christopher: Our team isn't playing very well this season, but we're playing better than last year.
克里斯托弗:这个赛季我们队打得不好,但是我们比去年打得好。
Glen: I think so, too.
格伦:我也这么认为。
Dashan: Christopher, who's your favourite hockey player?
大山:克里斯托弗,你最喜欢的冰球队员是谁?
Christopher: Well, Dad's a big fan of Wayne Gretzky. Mom and I gave him a number 99 shirt for his birthday. But, I like Doug Gilmour better than Gretzky.
克里斯托弗:这个么,我爸爸最喜欢Wayne Gretzky。 我和妈妈还送给爸爸一件99号T恤衫作生日礼物呢。可是Gilmour 和Gretzky 比起来,我更喜欢Gilmour。
Dashan: Doesn't Gilmour play for the Toronto Maple Leafs?
大山:Gilmour 效力于多伦多红叶队,是吧?
Christopher: He played for the Toronto Maple Leafs, he was traded. But I still collect his hockey cards.
克里斯托弗:是,他以前曾效力于多伦多红叶队,后来他转队了, 我收集与他有关的明信片。
Glen: Here we are at the arena. And we made it on time!
格伦:冰球场到了,我们准时到达。
Christopher: Oh, there's Jeanette. She's our goalie. Hi, Jeanette.
克里斯托弗:珍妮特在那儿,她是我们的守门员。你好,珍妮特。
Yunbo: So girls play on your team. That's interesting.
云波:这么说,队员里还有女孩呢。真有意思。
Christopher: Yes, we have three girls on our team: the goalie, a forward and a defenseman.
克里斯托弗:对,我们队员里有三个女孩: 一个是守门员,一个是前锋,还有一个是防守队员。
Dashan: Do the girls on the team play as aggressively as the boys?
大山:女队员像男孩一样善战吗?
Glen: Sure. Sometimes they play more aggressively. In my opinion, the girls skate better than some of the boys.
格伦:当然啦。有时他们比男孩还更有攻击性呢。 依我看,有些女孩比男孩滑冰滑得更好一些。
Christopher: Well, maybe. Dashan, will you please pass me my hockey bag?
克里斯托弗:嗯,也许吧。大山,请把我的冰球袋给我,好吗?
Dashan: Sure. Here you go.
大山:好的,给。
Christopher: Thanks. Dad, I'll meet you in the dressing room.
克里斯托弗:谢谢你。爸爸,我们在更衣室见。
Glen: Okay. I'll park the van. I won't be too long.
格伦:好的,我去停车。一会儿就回来。
Yunbo: Bye, Christopher. Good luck!
云波:再见,克里斯托弗,祝你好运气!
Dashan: Have fun. We'll cheer for you.
大山:好好打,我们会给你加油、助威的。
Christopher:Bye, everybody.
克里斯托弗:再见。
5分钟英语对话范文: VISITING A SOFTWARE COMPANY
Receptionist: Good morning, Capital Electronics.
接线员:您好。这里是首都电子公司。
Dashan: Hello, I'd like to speak to Glen Parker, please.
大山:你好,我找格伦·帕克。
Receptionist: Mr Parker's line is busy at the moment. Would you like to hold?
接线员:帕克先生的电话正占线,您愿意持机等候吗?
Dashan: No, thanks. Could I leave him a message?
大山:不必了,我能给他留言吗?
Receptionist: Certainly.
接线员:当然可以。
Dashan: Would you ask him to call Dashan at 234-2111, Room 123?
大山:请告诉他给234-2111打电话,找123房间的大山。
Receptionist: Oh, just a moment. Mr. Parker's line is free now. I can connect you.
接线员:请稍等,帕克先生的电话不再占用了,我可以给你接通了。
Glen: Glen Parker speaking.
格伦:我是格伦·帕克。
Dashan: Hi, Glen. It's Dashan.
大山:你好啊,我是大山。
Glen: Hi, Dashan. What a surprise. Where are you calling from?
格伦:大山,你好。真没料到是你。你这是从什么地方打来的电话?
Dashan: I'm calling from downtown Ottawa.
大山:我是在渥太华市中心打电话。
Glen: Really? What are you doing here?
格伦:是吗?你来这儿做什么事?
Dashan: I'm travelling across Canada with two friends from China.
大山:我现在正跟两位中国朋友一起周游加拿大。
Glen: Fantastic. How long are you staying in Ottawa?
格伦:太棒了!你在渥太华能呆多久?
Dashan: Just a few days. How are Kathy and little Christopher doing?
大山:只呆几天。凯西和小克里斯托弗一切都好吗?
Glen: They're doing really well. Little Christopher? He turned ten a week ago. He's studying French now.
格伦:他们一切都好。你说小克里斯托弗吗?他一个星期前就已经10周岁。现在正在学法语。
Dashan: Time flies, doesn't it?
大山:时间过得太快了,你说是不是?
Glen: It sure does. Listen, Dashan, I have to go now, but I'd love to show you my company. Would you and your friends like a tour?
格伦:真是太快了。大山,我得去办事了,但是我很愿意领你参观一下我的公司,你和你的朋友愿意来看看吗?
Dashan: Hold on. I can ask. We have an invitation. Do you want to visit my friend's software company? He wants to give us a tour.
大山:等等,我问问他们。 有人邀请我们。 你们愿意到我的朋友的软件公司去参观吗?他邀请我们去参观。
Yunbo: Yes. Of course. I'd love to see a Canadian business.
云波:当然愿意,我很愿意看看加拿大的企业。
Rumei: Me, too.
如梅:我也很愿意。
Dashan: Glen, we'd like to. Thanks for the invitation. When should we come?
大山:格伦,我们愿意来,谢谢你的邀请。 我们什么时候去合适呢?
Glen: How about tomorrow morning at 10? I can give you a tour and then we can have lunch together. There's a terrific Italian restaurant in the building.
格伦:明天上午10点,怎么样?我先领你们参观,然后我们一起吃午饭。我们楼里有一家很不错的意大利餐馆。
Dashan: Great. We're looking forward to it. See you tomorrow.
大山:太好了,我们期待着参观你们公司。明天见。
Glen: So long.
格伦:再见。
Dashan: We're on for 10 o'clock tomorrow morning.
大山:我们定在明天上午10点去。
Yunbo: Super. Dashan, How do you know Glen?
云波:好极了!大山,你是怎么认识格伦的?
Dashan: Oh, Glen and I are old friends. We went to university together.
大山:是这样,格伦和我是老朋友。我们是大学同学。
5分钟英语对话范文:GO TO A CLINIC
Rumei: Hi, Dashan. It's Rumei.
如梅:大山,你好。 我是如梅。
Dashan: Oh, hi, Rumei.
大山:噢,如梅,是你。你好。
Rumei: Yunbo and I want to eat breakfast at that pancake restaurant down the street. Would you like to come?
如梅:云波和我要去街口的煎饼店去吃早点。 你愿意一起去吗?
Dashan: Oh, I'd like to, but maybe another time.
大山:嗯,我愿意去,可是还是改天吧。
Rumei: What's the matter?
如梅:你怎么了?
Dashan: I don't feel very well.
大山:我身体不舒服。
Rumei: Oh, that's too bad, Dashan.
如梅:那太糟糕了,大山。
Dashan: Yeah. I felt terrible last night. I had a fever and a bad headache.
大山:是啊。昨天夜间我特别不好受。我发烧了,头疼得厉害。
Rumei: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Did you sleep?
如梅:知道你病了,我很不安。 你夜间睡着了吗?
Dashan: No, I didn't. Not really. I woke up at midnight and I didn't sleep after that. I felt very warm.
大山:没有,没真睡着。半夜醒来之后就再也没睡,觉得(浑身)发热。
Rumei: Maybe you should see a doctor.
如梅:可能你得去看看病。
Dashan: Oh, I'm all right. I need to sleep. That's all.
大山:我想没什么事。我需要睡会儿觉,就会好了。
Rumei: Dashan, I think you should see a doctor.
如梅:大山,我认为你得去看看病。
Dashan: Maybe you're right. I want to be healthy for our trip.
大山:也许你是对的。旅途中我不能病倒。
Rumei: Do you know any doctors here?
如梅:这里有你认识的大夫吗?
Dashan: No, I don't. But yesterday I saw a walk-in medical clinic down the street from the hotel. I can go there.
大山:没有,不过昨天我在酒店这条街上看见了一家免约诊所。 我可以去那里看看病。
Rumei: What's a walk-in medical clinic?
如梅:免约诊所是什么样的诊所?
Dashan: A walk-in clinic is a doctor's office. A sick person can walk into the clinic and see a doctor. You don't need to have an appointment.
大山:免约诊所是大夫行医的诊所,病人可以随时进去看病,而不用提前预约。
Rumei: Can I go with you? Maybe I can help you.
如梅:我跟你一起去吗?也许我能帮上忙的。
Dashan: No, thanks, Rumei. I'm okay. But thanks for your concern.
大山:不用了,谢谢你。我没事。谢谢你的关心。
Rumei: Oh, you're welcome, Dashan. Talk to you soon.
如梅:你别客气,大山。我们一会儿见。
Dashan: Hello. My name is Dashan. I need to see a doctor.
大山:您好。我是大山。我要看大夫。
Receptionist: Is this your first visit to our clinic?
接待员:这是你第一次来我们这儿吗?
Dashan: Yes, it is. I'm from out of town.
大山:是的。我不是本地人。
Receptionist: Do you have Ontario Health Insurance?
接待员:你有安大略省医疗 保险 吗?
Dashan: Yes, I do.
大山:我有。
Receptionist: Please take a seat and fill out this information sheet. Did you bring your Health Insurance card?
接待员:请坐下,填好这张登记表。你带着你的医疗保险卡吗?
Dashan: Yes, I did. I brought it. Here it is.
大山:带着呢。 在这儿。