韩食小神厨
瘦西湖的英语表达是:Slender West Lake Slender West Lake is situated in the northwest suburb of YangzhouCity. It originally was a nature river course named Baozhang River.With continuous harnessing through the dynasties, it gradually became ascenic area with many enchanting lake scenes. It is located to the westof the city and is slim in its shape, so people named it Slender WestLake. 瘦西湖位于扬州城的西北郊区,原先是一个名叫宝张河的自然湖泊,经过各朝各代的不断的治理,形成了一个拥有许多美丽湖泊风光的自然景区。由于它位于扬州城的西郊并且形态瘦长,故取名“瘦西湖”。Dating from the Tang Dynasty (618-907AD), this manmade lake has often been quoted by several poets of the period. 从唐代开始,瘦西湖就经常被诗人们吟诵了。 Slender West Lake is 4.3 kilometers in total length with an area ofover 30 hectares. The lake boasts many famous scenic spots, such as theWhite Pagoda, the Five Pavilion Bridge, and Xiaojin Hill.The Long Dike is on the western bank of the lake, extending about one hundred meters from the entrance of the park to the Xiaojin Hill.Weeping willow trees are growing all along the dike. In the lake is anislet where Zheng Banqiao's calligraphy of couplets can be seen in a house. 瘦西湖总长4.3公里,面积30公顷。瘦西湖因诸如白塔、五亭桥和小金山之类的景点而闻名于世。瘦西湖的西岸有著名的长堤,从公园的入口开始绵延一百多米直到小金山,长堤边种满了垂杨柳。湖中有个小岛,郑板桥的一些书法作品就收藏在此间的一栋房子中。
可可Cris
Herons at Yuantouzhu Jiangsu Wuxi Taihu guide words江苏无锡太湖鼋头渚导游词You visitors : Now to the tour is "the first famous Taihu Lake," said the Herons at Yuantouzhu.它距无锡市区18公里,是无锡境内太湖西北岸的一个半岛,因有巨石突入湖中,状如浮重翘首而得名。 Green Herons at Yuantouzhu is the best attractions in Wuxi, a famous writer Guo Moruo had "absolutely excellent Taihu, after all, the first in the province," the poem praise and described a heavy first-timers wistful mood. Tourists : Herons at Yuantouzhu to the way, let me first to introduce them Taihu. 【Taihu Overview - folklore-causes and natural resources -- Taihu located in the Yangtze River Delta, the Trans - Jiangsu, Zhejiang provinces, is China's third largest freshwater lake, lake area of 2427.8 square kilometers, excluding the middle of the lake 51 islands, the actual area of lakes 2338. L square kilometers, is known as "the 36,000 hectare", 68 km long from north to south, with an elevation of three meters, with an average depth of about two meters. Lake and Lake in the mountains of Taiwan Island, called "72-feng," Herons at Yuantouzhu particular, the three mountains, Dongting things most famous mountains. Lake remains a lot of heritage, culture is the birthplace of Yue. The origins of the Taihu Lake, a number of people saying : legend a long time ago, the Queen Mother Santiago, located in the temple big white peach banquet, and the Jade Emperor fate four sent a birthday present King Kong is a big Silver containing 72 large emerald, with appearances also etched into history and the colors fly bird beast, as a cornucopia, the presence of various sides of the immortals of praise. It hosted a dinner at the Queen Mother never requested Monkey, Monkey King was on this big trouble. When he saw mastic send this big Tomb, a wand overturned, Silver plunges down through the air and crashed onto the ground into a hole, the Silver immediately became of the water. The lake from the sky to fall, "Heaven" on the word of a cross fell below 10%, is "too much", so this lake named "Taihu Lake." Jade and 72 points scattered in Taihu Lake, into a 72-feng. Originally Silver is round, the Monkey King hit a wand, it is not a round of Taihu reasons. Tourists : Taihu legend, the people daydream. In fact, the Taihu Lake was originally a large bay, about 5,000 years ago, here crustal subsidence, the eastern part of the continuous deposition of sediment, resulting in the Yangtze River Delta extended eastward, the western depressions have formed Yanbo Hao-sen's Taihu Lake. However, folklore added to the Taihu mystique. Taihu Lake for the third largest freshwater lake in China, and the natural conditions favorable mild climate and sufficient rainfall, abundant natural resources, as many as 30 varieties of aquatic variety. With Whitebait, water, the most famous of Palemon Modestus. Plants are deeply in love guests, such as Lotus, Ling Bai. Cress, medicine and canola has become a taste of "green" delicacies. 【鼋头渚所处的位置—人文景观的营建经过】 You tourists : We drive along the Po sector bridge, entered the filling Hill (also known as South Mountain calf). Highlights of money on the Southern end of Shanxi calf, see Yamagata into the Taihu Lake water, three facing water, like a huge sea turtle first extended surface. This is the Herons at Yuantouzhu. Herons at Yuantouzhu exclusive terrain, the distance here in Taihu Lake, Mount Xiandao three floating wave, as in Wonderland general, could be approved. Therefore, in the Ming Dynasty, long known as the "Shangri-La", the rich people but in the countryside. Herons at Yuantouzhu construction on the history, it may be recalled that in 1918. At that time, Yang Hansheng here in the West bought 60 acres of mountain land, Herons at Yuantouzhu to conduct the initial development, construction of the imperial palace garden imitation of the "Wang-Villa." The 1920s began with the construction of the Wang as "Taihu Lake Villa," the statement CHEN "If po," Boonsong Hill "Zheng garden," Dr series of villas and five Cai chien's "retreat cottage." After the founding of the Planning gradually built Herons at Yuantouzhu integrity of the park. The area is 500 hectares. Filling a hidden-Hill, Wu Naturally, the ten-fang Drive, 10000 rolling snow, deer top Yinghui, the province islet Chuntao, the Jiangnan Uni Taihu Xiandao dozen landscape, with the outlook. 【Filling Hidden Hill--Nie Er Ting-deer top Yinghui - Shu days ko-Fan Li Tong-West Lake pool-Sino-Japanese friendship forest cherry-Uni -- Jiangnan You visitors : people's doors, we have officially entered the Herons at Yuantouzhu node. First visited the "empowerment Hidden Hill Show" spots. Filling Hill Implicit in charge-the highest mountain top Deer Hill to the south-east, the original Garden of the Chen's location. Chen Garden, also called "If po," 1928 National Wuxi local businesses built CHEN statement. Construction began in 1984, "full of hidden Hill Show" spots. Planting a variety of plants, divided into spring, summer shade Autumn, winter four areas. With an area of 13.3 hectares. Skytrain stations along the stony path upward, to the region in spring, we see the fountain called "Green Lake", which uses terrain, in the way of maneuvering among valley. Riverside soil piled up mountains of the artificial trees, peach, Plum, magnolia, azalea, and other flower Rose Penny, Liu, camphor trees and other trees. In Lake on the surface, one has been set up with two bridges, straight bridge "across the Green" bridges "pandering to the Green." Riverside two floors of tea for visitors to rest in the upper "side floor drunk" and the lower "spring seat." While the House pavilion, called "Family Tradition." We bypassed the "lonesome wind" kiosk, across the "Green pandering" bridges, we can see where a hillside Shang a hexagonal "Zhuting." Six pillars modeled on the shape of bamboo, very lifelike. Because of the "000" shaped like bamboo leaves, Citing named "000 booths." You visitors : through "the plant Spring" Mom, we have to-Da XIA Yam area, there are many valuable trees. These two Castanopsis sclerophylla, 20 meters high, has been hundred of age, tall and upright King Pine is that the park owner if the garden planted by CHEN statement. You visitors : see now is the construction of Nie Er booths. CHEN here is the original statement in 1928 by the construction of a garden. In 1934, 22-year-old Nie Er Sui film "major" to the crew of Wuxi on living in the here and write the famous "Heading Song" and "pioneer" two episodes. Then, here is the construction of highways, roads Nie Er came to the site, "Heading song" Ode to migrant workers listen. The film has not yet finished, the song has spread in a Chinese laborer. In 1959 majoring in Wuxi city of this kiosk to commemorate the musicians called "Nie Er booths." Also in 1981 by Nie Er bust sculpture for tourists to pay their respects. You visitors : Now we come to the Hill, the top deer "A ten-fang Drive" attractions. It is dense trees and machetes left the ponds, linked together Shek Pik Yu-step trail component. Every autumn, here hills strewn wilderness scenery, visitors place in them, as if in painting tour. Now we boarded a deer Top Hill, 96 meters above sea level here, Herons at Yuantouzhu node is the commanding heights. Deer Mountain Top also a legend : instead of days violated the deer-day, sometimes stole the first lay-yun. AW where the deer when, seeing the lush Taihu, on the shore of the lake and then became of the beautiful mountain, always guarding the Taihu Lake. Deer Hill were the top six Peak, in Wuxi "deer" and "6" are homonyms, and therefore this hill, also called "six Hill." In 1984, in the construction of the "top deer Yinghui" scenic. Ko Shu-day deer is the highest mountain top, located in the 600-square-meter platform, 24 meters high Court, the three-tier octagonal four Tongyan, yellow glazed tile roof, which means "King is 4:00, the earth art." Wang Teng Kok North waves little Wuli Lake, South Herons at Yuantouzhu whole look glimpses, it really, "one can enjoy a Strap, Herons at Yuantouzhu snapshot" of moods. Ko Shu-day Southeast is "Fan Li Tong" and "West Lake Pond", according to legend, the more country doctor Fan Li and Leo hid Wuli Lake, the regular deer mountain top. Fan Li Tong for the roof construction Yashan, a solemn generous. There are sculptures of the painting as Fan Li, the west wall were carved writes, "white water rafting", "fish", "potter", "business", chronicles the life of Fan Li deeds. Upward along, then township pool. Engraved on the wall "as" shadows of the word, it is "Shadow pool," said Leo Wun Sha in the side, water as a mirror, and the fish see her great beauty, fires have sneaked into the bottom, "Shen fish contain the" legends. Besides, there are a Menuhin a kiosk, called "West Lake", "Yihe." The whole landscape Qingyuan quiet distinctive amenities. Upward away, the froth booths displayed in front of booths were taken from Guo Moruo "You Herons at Yuantouzhu" Poems "around Dai Long-teng, the vast expanse of the Pan-froth." Li Ting in the cliffs above, condescending, look east, the distance of Wuli Lake Bridge-sector anniversary Wobo; North of the northern fish pond; South endless mountain, tree-shaded; Shimmering with ripples on the lake, runs. Faced with this situation, you want a careful look tourists, but also to hear the "Central Pico House", "tranquil" Teahouse sit down and gradually came to appreciate. Forward, "a tablet Yingbishan." Positive engraved with the Liu Haisu Art masters writing "top Yinghui deer" four-yu, 90 Master Liu is old age and written by the powerful and majestic, written with vigorous. Back carved sand Lu Hui who writes, "Deer top Yinghui building in mind." Last seen in the "quasi-Wangting", and was originally a deer Top Hill points, the highest elevation of 96.6 meters in three measuring points located here. Hwaseokjeong later used to replace the original tripod, so called "quasi-Wangting." Members of tourists; Now we face along the Shan to the deer through the monument to the Sino-Japanese friendship forest brook. Sakura is Japan's national flower. The mid-1980s, Japanese Youth Goodwill Mission to Wuxi, to the longstanding friendship between the young and middle-aged Japanese, friendship from generation to generation, the youth deer in the mountains where the top cherry trees, building the "Sino-Japanese friendship booths." Now, the sight of the trees have deep and vigorous, spring blooming cherry symbol of Sino-Japanese friendship between the two peoples will last forever. Located along the road westward, to the "Jiangnan Uni." This is a small, exquisite architecture, the open side of the pavilion, a pond water in the face, set off the dense bamboo, which he lotus floating embodies Jiangnan unique exquisite garden -- a quiet, elegant. 【Herons at Yuantouzhu gatehouse - "good Taihu Department must" arch-CHINA - han 10,000 Hin-Jiang Yunxuan - Changchun Bridge - "Site Area Shengjingguan" arch-deep Chrysanthemum -- You visitors : Now we come to is the Herons at Yuantouzhu gatehouse, which is glazed tile roof, eaves and AD is the gatehouse built in 1973. Positive "Herons at Yuantouzhu" The three-run Daewoo; Back, "Hill-Chuen-mei", a term pointing out Herons at Yuantouzhu scenic features. The gatehouse of the left is a "Taihu Lake Villa," the gatehouse. Shun path uphill Temple widely accessible. The right side is a huge plant, is a centuries cypress trees 7 meters high, the crown diameter of 6 meters, weighing 10 tons, in 1978 from the Plum Garden transplanted to the waterworks. It is the highest profile scene, accompanied by a rockery Lake stones, seems to welcome the tourists. Along the road ahead is more than 300 meters of azaleas slope. If spring is now, on a hillside crimson azaleas, Yinghong around. The right side is the tall incense camphor trees, maple, mountain cherry trees and plants such as mutual scenes constitutes a beautiful picture. You tourists : in front of a crowd again, to write "good Taihu Department must" five characters, I saw the arch shape flavor, connected to the hip, upswept eaves. This is the arch Herons at Yuantouzhu door to the old park, built in 1931, the amount of time that, "Hill-Chuen-mei," in 1973 moved to the "Herons at Yuantouzhu" arched Department. In 1981, written by Guo Moruo to adorn the production now. Right arched openings that both sides were "interested", "Lee related," the original show here is docked cruise ship pier. Before 1934 Herons at Yuantouzhu unreasonable land. Herons at Yuantouzhu visitors enter, can only take the waterway, Ferry parking here were "profit-related"; And visitors ashore, we do not know "Shangrila" where, "is interested." Through the "good Taihu Department must" opening of a NW played blocked garden scenery, it is garden "King impaired," the ingenious use. CHINA decorated "Fung opera Peony" logo is produced in 1981. NW near water after the Xiaoxuan Zhang called "Culvert 10000 Landmark," forever written in a paddy field-zhen plaques were fan, from Italy "pavilion small, but it can bear the vast expanse of waves"; Another piece to adorn money is driving the Qianlong "Hushan home painting" and the original static in Beijing tomorrow Park, 1934 Park owner from Beijing days An outside hookahs Oblique Streets bought, important link in the system here. 涵万轩对面的水轩,1981年建造,名叫“绿云轩”,而在绛云轩前依山而建的是“云逗楼”和花神庙。 Funny-floor construction in 1931, was four square Behind the yellow roof, and that is the amount of Cai Yuanpei.楼边石壁上是1983年刻的“渐入佳境”4宇。 Funny upstairs Cloud Temple is spent, there Alumina stone sculpture of "Women razed" as female razed to the ancient myths and legends of the gods to spend. Right away from the embankment is cherry, get sick of this stone arch bridge, called the "Evergreen bridge." The bridge was built in 1936, both before and after the bridge and the Taihu Lake Bank separation. Arch Bridge, when the sun shine into plump shape, like the Summer Palace Yudai Bridge. Throughout the promenades planting Japanese cherry trees mountains, thick branches of the 1930s from Japan introduced. Each April, here is the most beautiful season, the cherry bloom, fun gorgeous, luxurious elegant, the occasion called the "Evergreen brook." Guo Ying embankment see is the "Site Area Shengjingguan" arch. Eaves brackets, one for Shaoji handwritten "Site Area Shengjingguan"; Another book, "Wang Yun Villa." "Site" is an ancient name Taihu Lake, the former arch Taihustone of "someone stone," Young-West big old house. Continue forward by the Church, over bridges, Hawthorn's pavilion entitled "float deep," from Li Qingzhao "Xinjin night to a boat, float deep harm to the people" of the meaning of a word. The board is Yuan wrote in the 1981. Recently, "the phrases satellite," four faces of water, construction of palaces, it was Yang holes appear. In August 1978 separated appear that the amount of "fun reading," Please look at the two sides together threshold wrote : width of the lake fish leap Shanyin vegetation incense. Tang stressed the pavilion for the back; "Songfen Pavilion" Job Taihustone lovely young and the surrounding landscape to add charm. Phrases Lantau right slope, "net perfume tree" and "Mountain Light Gallery railing around the water," near water, so as the water east of Tse Peony "Bollywood", shed planted on the slopes after a peony. The whole "flower deep" to alter the porosity of construction, which see small, both the Yangtze River Delta characteristics, another classical garden style.
小兔子lucky
Yandang Mountain, locating in Yueqing Wenzhou City Zhejiang Province, is of the first group of national important scenic sites and it is considered as one of ten famous mountains in China. The name "yandang" comes from the lake of beautiful view on the top of the mountain and where the spreading reed, and the wild geese come and live here in autumn. Yandang Mountain, famous for its peaks, screen-like peaks, caves and waterfalls, is a mountainous natural resort on seaside. With the good reputation of "the famous mountain in the sea", "the emperor of mountains" it was called as "The First Mountain in Southeast China". With abundant and rich culture, it was set afoot in South and North Dynasty, and developed in Tang Dynasty. Yandang Mountain was formed 120 million years ago. It is a typical ancient rhyolite volcano with area of 450 square meters in total, 550 scenic sites and 8 scenic zones included. Lingfeng Peak, Lingyan Rock and Dalong Qiu Waterfall are called as "Three Famous Scenic Sites of Yandang Mountain". Yandang Mountain has its special features, "it can stand scrutiny in daytime, and it can thrill with joy at night", "Different positions, different sceneries" and "Tasting seafood while watching landscape". All of these are the three features which are different from other famous mountains
爱吃哒小胖纸
各位游客:如果把杭州西湖比作丰满妩媚的少妇,那么扬州瘦西湖可比作清秀切娜的少女,因为杭州西湖给人一种雍容华贵的韵味,而扬州瘦西湖却给人几分纤柔羞怯的情意。多少年来,她那独具的魅力,不仅使扬州人民喜往乐游,也使不少海内外的文人名士为之倾倒,单单一个“瘦”字,就引出许许多多诗人的佳句。早些年,邓拓游湖时,就对湖山风光赞赏不已,欣然成诗:“板桥歌吹古扬州,我作扬州三日游;瘦了西湖情更好,人天美景不胜收。” 【名称来历—大虹桥—南门】 各位游客:我国以“西湖”命名的景区有三四十处之多,而“瘦西湖”仅扬州一个。那么她为什么要定名为“瘦西湖”呢?瘦西湖地处扬州城西郊,原名“炮山河”,亦称“保障河”,是隋唐时期由蜀同诸山之水,汇合安徽大别山东来的洞水流人运河的一段水道。它有50多公顷的游览面积,6公里多的游程,一条曲水如锦带,时展时收,犹如嫦娥起舞时抛向人间的五色飘带,形态自然动人。后来改称“瘦西湖”,是因为乾隆年间诗人汪沆将扬州保障河与杭州西湖作了一番比较,写了一首咏赞保障河的诗:“垂杨不断接残芜,雁齿虹桥俨画图;也是销金一锅子,故应唤作瘦西湖。”从此“瘦西湖”作为正式名称,名闻中外。 “扬州好,第一是虹桥”,现在我们来到的地方就是名闻天下的瘦西湖第一景——大虹桥。这座桥是扬州二十四景之一,建于明崇份年间,横跨保障湖水。原桥为木质红栏,故名红桥,清代乾隆元年改建为石桥。十五年后,巡盐御史吉庆、普福、高恒相继重建,并在桥上建桥亭,改“红”为“虹”,意思是桥如彩虹。现已改建为7.6米宽的3孔低坡青石桥。虹桥在历史上曾经名噪一时,乾隆皇帝游扬州时也作诗赞赏虹桥的景色。有一次乾隆的游船到虹桥,见一乞丐手执长竿,长竿端头置一布袋,口中念念有词,便门左右,此人在此作甚?纪晓岚(清朝大臣)忙上前答道:是一乞丐,专在河边吟诗乞讨为生。乾隆闻听下旨命令乞丐当面吟诗,乞丐不慌不忙地吟道:“三月烟花风流在,一代天君过红桥。锦帆徐牵碧镜里,落霞贫贱照天烧。”乾隆不得不感叹:“扬州乞儿尚能作此诗,果然不愧为文昌之地。”而他自己也被撩动诗兴,出诗应和:“绿浓春水饮长虹,锦缆徐牵碧镜中;真在横披画里过,平山迎面送春风。”今日大虹桥已成为进人瘦西湖的咽喉,登桥远望,不仅可见湖水如带,桃红柳绿,画航签歌,更可见远处小金山上的山亭,隐隐约约,似在招引我们,步入佳境。 各位游客:现在展现在我们面前的这组恢宏建筑,就是今日瘦西湖的南大门,她正敞开怀抱,热情欢迎我们的到来。瘦西湖南大门像一道屏障,使瘦西湖诸景半藏半露,恰似美人“犹抱琵琶半遮面,千呼万唤始出来”。门厅檐口的“瘦西湖”三字匾,是扬州已故书法家孙龙父的手笔。门厅廊柱上一副槛联这样写道:“天地本无私,春花秋月尽我留连,得闲便是主人,且莫间平泉草木;湖山倍多丽,杰阁幽亭凭谁点缀,到处别开生面,真不减清閟画图。”是晚清扬州诗人李逸休撰题,并由其女儿扬州著名书法家李圣和书写的。有了这副祖联,瘦西湖风光也更添了几分滋力。几年前,电视连续剧《红楼梦》中“元妃省亲”的那场重头戏就是在这地拍摄的,让我们像当年的元妃那样登上挂揖兰桡,透过珠帘绣幕,去纵情领略瘦西湖的风光吧!
优质英语培训问答知识库