bingdaoyu16
再别康桥(Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again) Very quietly I take my leave As quietly as I came here; Quietly I wave good-bye To the rosy clouds in the western sky. The golden willows by the riverside Are young brides in the setting sun; Their reflections on the shimmering waves Always linger in the depth of my heart. The floating heart growing in the sludge Sways leisurely under the water; In the gentle waves of Cambridge I would be a water plant! That pool under the shade of elm trees Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky; Shattered to pieces among the duck weeds Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream? To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream To where the green grass is more verdant; Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight. But I cannot sing aloud Quietness is my farewell music; Even summer insects keep silence for me Silent is Cambridge tonight! Very quietly I take my leave As quietly as I came here; Gently I flick my sleeves Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away 原诗: 再别康桥 徐志摩 轻轻的我走了, 正如我轻轻的来; 我轻轻的招手, 作别西天的云彩。 那河畔的金柳 是夕阳中的新娘 波光里的艳影, 在我的心头荡漾。 软泥上的青荇, 油油的在水底招摇; 在康河的柔波里, 我甘心做一条水草 那榆荫下的一潭, 不是清泉,是天上虹 揉碎在浮藻间, 沉淀着彩虹似的梦。 寻梦? 撑一支长篙, 向青草更青处漫溯, 满载一船星辉, 在星辉斑斓里放歌 但我不能放歌, 悄悄是别离的笙箫; 夏虫也为我沉默, 沉默是今晚的康桥! 悄悄的我走了, 正如我悄悄的来; 我挥一挥衣袖, 不带走一片云彩。
逛街搵食人
S再别康桥 徐志摩轻轻的我走了,正如我轻轻的来;我轻轻地招手,作别西天的云彩。那河畔的金柳,是夕阳中的新娘,波光里的艳影,在我的心头荡漾。软泥上的青荇,油油的在水底招摇;在康河的柔波里,我甘心做一条水草!那榆阴下的一潭,不是清泉,是天上虹揉碎在浮藻间,沉淀着彩虹似的梦。寻梦?撑一支长篙,向青草更青处漫溯,满载一船星辉,在星辉斑斓里放歌。但我不能放歌,悄悄是别离的笙箫;夏虫也为我沉默,沉默是今晚的康桥!悄悄的我走了,正如我悄悄的来;我挥一挥衣袖,不带走一片云彩。1928年11月6日 英语版本aying Good-bye to Cambridge Again --- by Xu Zhimo Very quietly I take my leave As quietly as I came here; Quietly I wave good-bye To the rosy clouds in the western sky. The golden willows by the riverside Are young brides in the setting sun; Their reflections on the shimmering waves Always linger in the depth of my heart. The floatingheart growing in the sludge Sways leisurely under the water; In the gentle waves of Cambridge I would be a water plant! That pool under the shade of elm trees Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky; Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream? To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream To where the green grass is more verdant; Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight. But I cannot sing aloud Quietness is my farewell music; Even summer insects heap silence for me Silent is Cambridge tonight! Very quietly I take my leave As quietly as I came here; Gently I flick my sleeves Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away November 6,1928
拿一杯铁
Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again
《再别康桥》
Very quietly I take my leave,
轻轻的我走了,
As quietly as I came here;
正如我轻轻的来;
Quietly I wave good-bye,
我轻轻的招手,
To the rosy clouds in the western sky.
作别西天的云彩。
The golden willows by the riverside,
那河畔的金柳,
Are young brides in the setting sun;
是夕阳中的新娘;
Their reflections on the shimmering waves
波光里的艳影,
Always linger in the depth of my heart.
在我的心头荡漾。
The floating heart growing in the sludge,
软泥上的青荇,
Sways leisurely under the water;
油油的在水底招摇;
In the gentle waves of Cambridge,
在康桥的柔波里,
I would be a water plant!
我甘心做一条水草!
That pool under the shade of elm trees,
那榆荫下的一潭,
Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;
不是清泉,是天上虹;
Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds,
揉碎在浮藻间,
Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream.
沉淀着彩虹似的梦。
Very quietly I left,
悄悄的我走了,
As quietly as I came here;
正如我悄悄的来;
Gently I flick my sleeves,
我挥一挥衣袖,
Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away.
不带走一片云彩。
扩展资料:
《再别康桥》的创作背景:
此诗写于1928年11月6日,初载1928年12月10日《新月》月刊第1卷第10号,署名徐志摩。康桥,即英国著名的剑桥大学所在地。
1920年10月—1922年8月,诗人曾游学于此。康桥时期是徐志摩一生的转折点。诗人在《猛虎集·序文》中曾经自陈道:在24岁以前,他对于诗的兴味远不如对于相对论或民约论的兴味。
正是康河的水,开启了诗人的心灵,唤醒了久蛰在他心中的诗人的天命。因此他后来曾满怀深情地说:“我的眼是康桥教我睁的,我的求知欲是康桥给我拨动的,我的自我意识是康桥给我胚胎的。”
小胖爱旅游
Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again --- by Xu Zhimo 再别康桥 徐志摩 Very quietly I take my leave As quietly as I came here; Quietly I wave good-bye To the rosy clouds in the western sky. The golden willows by the riverside Are young brides in the setting sun; Their reflections on the shimmering waves Always linger in the depth of my heart. The floatingheart growing in the sludge Sways leisurely under the water; In the gentle waves of Cambridge I would be a water plant! That pool under the shade of elm trees Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky; Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream? To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream To where the green grass is more verdant; Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight. But I cannot sing aloud Quietness is my farewell music; Even summer insects heep silence for me Silent is Cambridge tonight! Very quietly I take my leave As quietly as I came here; Gently I flick my sleeves Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away
robert8727500
《再别康桥》英文版Goodbye Again, Cambridge!I leave softly, gently,Exactly as I came.I wave to the western sky,Telling it goodbye softly, gently.The golden willow at the river edgeIs the setting sun‘s bride.Her quivering reflectionStays fixed in my mind.Green grass on the bankDances on a watery floorIn bright reflection.I wish myself a bit of waterweedVibrating to the ripple.Of the River Cam.That creek in the shade of the great elmsIs not a creek but a shattered rainbow,Printed on the waterAnd inlaid with duckweed,It is my lost dream.Hunting a dream?Wielding a long punting poleI get my boat into green water,Into still greener grass.In a flood of starlightOn a river of silver and diamondI sing to my heart‘s content.But now, no, I cannot singWith farewell in my heart.Farewells must be quiet, mute,Even the summer insects are silent,Knowing I am leaving.The Cambridge night is soundless.I leave quietlyAs I came quietly.I am leavingWithout taking so muchAs a piece of cloud.But with a quick jerk of my sleaveI wave goodbye.
优质英语培训问答知识库