卷毛咕咕
诗歌作为以文字抒发情感的载体,在对客观世界的观照中,蕴含着自身独特的韵律和隐喻性,成为一种超越自身文字的抒情符号。下面是我带来的精选 英语诗歌 欣赏,欢迎阅读!精选英语诗歌欣赏篇一 The day is gone, and all its sweets are gone! 那一天来了,甜蜜的一切已失去! Sweet voice, sweet lips, soft hand, and softer breast, 甜嗓,甜唇,酥胸,纤纤十指, Warm breath, light whisper, tender semi-tone, 热烈的呼吸,温柔的低音,耳语, Bright eyes, accomplish’d shape, and lang’rous waist ! 明眸,美好的体态,柔软的腰肢! Faded the flower and all its budded charms, 凋谢了,鲜花初绽的全部魅力, Faded the sight of beauty from my eyes, 凋谢了,我眼睛见过的美的景色, Faded the shape of beauty from my arms, 凋谢了,我双臂抱过的美的形体, Faded the voice, warmth, whiteness, paradise- 凋谢了,轻声,温馨,纯洁,欢乐—— Vanish’d unseasonably at shut of eve, 这一切在黄昏不合时宜地消退, When the dusk holiday or holy night 当黄昏,节日的黄昏,爱情的良夜 Of fragrant-curtain’d love begins to weave 正开始细密地 编织 昏暗的经纬 The woof of darkness thick, for hid delight; 以便用香幔遮住隐蔽的欢悦; But, as I’ve read love’s missal through to-day, 但今天我已把爱的弥撒书读遍, He’ll let me sleep, seeing I fast and pray. 他见我斋戒祈祷,会让我安眠。 精选英语诗歌欣赏篇二 A Red Red Rose 红玫瑰 O, my Luve's like a red, red rose 吾爱吾爱玫瑰红, That's newly sprung in June; 六月初开韵晓风; O, my Luve's like the melodie, 吾爱吾爱如管弦, That's sweetly play'd in tune. 其声悠扬而玲珑。 As fair art thou, my bonnie lass, 吾爱吾爱美而殊, So deep in luve am I; 我心爱你永不渝, And I will luve thee still, my dear, 我心爱你永不渝, Till a' the seas gang dry. 直到四海海水枯; Till a' the seas gang dry, my dear, 直到四海海水枯, And the rocks melt wi' the sun; 岩石融化变成泥, I will luve thee still, my dear, 只要我还有口气, While the sands o' life shall run. 我心爱你永不渝。 And fare-thee-weel, my only Luve! 暂时告别我心肝, And fare-thee-weel, a while! 请你不要把心耽! And I will come again, my Luve, 纵使相隔十万里, Tho' 'twere ten thousand mile! 踏穿地皮也要还。 精选英语诗歌欣赏篇三 我是一棵孤独的小草 I am a Solitary Blade of Grass 我是一棵孤独的小草 Why do you say I am a national treasure? 怎么你说我是个国宝? No, pandas are the treasures of our nation! 不,熊猫才是中华的国宝! I am nothing but a solitary blade of grass, 我是一棵孤独的小草, In terms of figures,I am really quite slim. 论身材我的确十分苗条。 I 've been raised up with rains,dews and sunshine, 阳光雨露抚育我成长, The blue sky and white clouds greet me with smiles; 蓝天白云向我点头微笑; Pretty flowers have kept me company, 有百花为我作伴, How can I be lonely,not happy and carefree? 我怎能孤独,而不快乐逍遥? Sometimes I seem to be toppling down, 有时虽有点摇摇欲坠, But I will never swing with the wind; 但我决不临风歪倒; Or flow with the stream, 既不会随波飘流, Nor do I win favor with crooked means. 更不会投机取巧。 Tempered in the smoke of war, 经历战火的磨练, Tortured through the test of a hard life, 饱受生活的煎熬; Even though I'm next to nothing, 我虽然微不足道, Yet I'm a proud blade of grass! 却是一棵骄傲的小草! 精选英语诗歌欣赏篇四 How happy is the little stone 幸福的小石头 How happy is the little stone. 多幸福的小石头啊, That rambles in the road alone, 独自在路上漫步, And doesn't care about careers, 不汲汲于功名, And exigencies never fears—— 也从不为变故担心; Whose coat of elemental brown, 匆匆而过的宇宙, A passing universe put on; 也得披上它自然褐色的外衣。 And independent as the sun, 它独立不羁如太阳, Associates or glows alone, 与从同辉,或独自闪光, Fulfilling absolute decree, 它决然顺应天意。 in casual simplicity. 单纯,一味自然
wangqixiaqi
泰戈尔,印度伟大的诗人,它的诗歌语言绮丽优美,格式、韵律整饬完美,更重要的是蕴含在诗歌中的对于生命本体和生命归宿的思考。下面是我带来的泰戈尔经典英文诗歌赏析,欢迎阅读!
I came out alone on my way to my tryst.
我独自去赴幽会。
But who is this that follows me in the silent dark?
是谁在暗寂中跟着我呢?
I move aside to avoid his presence but I escape him not.
我走开躲他,但是我逃不掉。
He makes the dust rise from the earth with his swagger; he adds his loud voice to every word that I utter.
他昂首阔步,使地上尘土飞扬;我说出的每一个字里,都掺杂着他的喊叫。
He is my own little self, my lord, he knows no shame; but I am ashamed to come to thy door in his company.
他就是我的小我,我的主,他恬不知耻;但和他一同到你门前,我却感到羞愧。
You came down from your throne and stood at my cottage door.
你从宝座上下来,站在我草舍门前。
I was singing all alone in a corner, and the melody caught your ear.
我正在屋角独唱,歌声被你听到了。
You came down and stood at my cottage door.
你下来站在我草舍门前。
Masters are many in your hall, and songs are sung there at all hours.
在你的广厅里有许多名家,一天到晚都有歌曲在唱。
But the simple carol of this novice struck at your love.
但是这初学的简单的音乐,却得到了你的赏识。
One plaintive little strain mingled with the great music of the world, and with a flower for a prize you came down and stopped at my cottage door.
一支忧郁的小调,和世界的伟大音乐融合了,你还带了花朵作为奖赏,下了宝座停留在我的草舍门前。
he morning sea of silence broke into ripples of bird songs;
清晨的静海,漾起鸟语的微波;
and the flowers were all merry by the roadside;
路旁的繁花,争妍斗艳;
and the wealth of gold was scattered through the rift of the clouds while we busily went on ourway and paid no heed.
在我们匆忙赶路无心理睬的时候,云隙中散射出灿烂的金光。
We sang no glad songs nor played; we went not to the village for barter;
我们不唱欢歌,也不嬉游;我们也不到村集中去交易;
we spoke not a word nor smiled; we lingered not on the way.
我们一语不发,也不微笑;我们不在路上留连。
We quickened our pave more and more as the time sped by.
时间流逝,我们也加速了脚步。
The sun rose to the mid sky and doves cooed in the shade.
太阳升到中天,鸽子在凉阴中叫唤。
Withered leaves danced and whirled in the hot air of noon.
枯叶在正午的炎风中飞舞。
The shepherd boy drowsed and dreamed in the shadow of the banyan tree,
牧童在榕树下做他的倦梦,
and I laid myself down by the water and stretched my tired limbs on the grass.
我在水边卧下,在草地上展布我困乏的四肢。
My companions laughed at me in scorn; they held their heads high and hurried on;
我的同伴们嘲笑我;他们抬头疾走;
they never looked back nor rested; they vanished in the distant blue haze.
他们不回顾也不休息;他们消失在远远的碧霭之中。
They crossed many meadows and hills, and passed through strange, far-away countries.
他们穿过许多山林,经过生疏遥远的地方。
All honour to you, heroic host of the interminable path!
长途上的英雄队伍呵,光荣是属于你们的!
Mockery and reproach pricked me to rise, but found no response in me.
讥笑和责备要促我起立,但我却没有反应。
I gave myself up for lost in the depth of a glad humiliation---in the shadow of a dim delight.
我甘心没落在乐受的耻辱的深处--在模糊的快乐阴影之中。
The repose of the sun-embroidered green gloom slowly spread over my heart.
阳光织成的绿荫的幽静,慢慢地笼罩着我的心。
I forgot for what I had travelled, and I surrendered my mind without struggle to the maze ofshadows and songs.
我忘记了旅行的目的,我无抵抗地把我的心灵交给阴影与歌曲的迷宫。
At last, when I woke from my slumber and opened my eyes, I saw thee standing by me,flooding my sleep with thy smile.
最后,我从沉睡中睁开眼,我看见你站在我身旁,我的睡眠沐浴在你的微笑之中。
How I had feared that the path was long and wearisome, and the struggle to reach thee washard!
我从前是如何地惧怕,怕这道路的遥远困难,到你面前的努力是多么艰苦呵!
优质英语培训问答知识库