• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    241

比尼爱汤姆
首页 > 英语培训 > 英语童谣栏目

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

夏沫儿6652

已采纳

有趣的英语教学方法可以让孩子学得更快,也能让孩子们融入英语世界。我在此献上英语童谣,希望大家喜欢。

英语童谣:如果

If

如果

If all the world were apple pie,

如果全世界都是苹果派,

And all the sea were ink,

所有海洋都是墨汁,

And all the trees were bread and cheese,

所有树木都是面包和干酪,

What should we have for drink?

那我们用什么当饮料?

英语童谣:我是一粒种子

I'm a Little Seed

我是一粒种子

I'm a little Seed,

我是一粒种子,

Brown and fat,

棕色的、圆圆的种子。

I haven't got a front,

没有正,没有反。

And I haven't got a back.

没有前,没有后。

Plant me in the earth,

请把我埋入泥土,

Give me water each day,

每天把我浇灌,

I'll grow to be an apple tree,

我会长成一棵苹果树,

While you play!

将成为你玩要的去处!

英语童谣:早起的鸟儿

Early Bird

早起的鸟儿

Oh, if you're a bird,

哦,如果你是一只鸟,

be an early bird

就当早起的鸟,

And catch the worm

捉捉虫,

for your breakfast plate.

放进早餐盘中。

If you're a bird,

如果你是一只鸟,

be an early, early bird.

就当早早起的鸟。

But if you're a worm,

但如果你是一条虫,

sleep late, sleep late.

英语童谣栏目

245 评论(12)

皇后镇Z

好的英语教学方法能让孩子学得更快,让孩子对英语更加感兴趣。我收集了优秀的儿童英语童谣,希望对大家有所帮助。

英语童谣 摇篮曲:安静,我的小宝贝

Hush, My Little One

安静,我的小宝贝

Hush now, my little one.

现在安静,我的小宝贝。

Hush now, my sunshine.

现在安静,我的阳光。

Hush now, piece of my heart.

现在安静.我的心肝儿。

Go to sleep, my little one.

快点睡,我的小宝贝。

Go to sleep, my love.

快点睡,亲爱的宝贝。

Go to sleep, piece of my heart.

快点睡,我的心肝儿。

Sleep, my little one,

睡吧,我的小宝贝。

while I sing to you.

我给你唱歌儿。

Sleep, my little one,

睡吧,小宝贝,

who is already asleep.

小宝贝已入睡。

英语童谣 摇篮曲:睡吧,宝贝,睡吧

Sleep, Baby, Sleep

睡吧,宝贝,睡吧

Sleep, baby, sleep,

睡吧,宝贝,睡吧

Our cottage vale is deep;

我们的村庄在悠悠的山谷,

The little lamb is on the green,

绿草地上毛茸茸的羊羔呀,

With woolly fleece so soft and clean.

多么柔软,多么干净。

Sleep, baby, sleep.

睡吧,宝贝,睡吧

Sleep, baby, sleep,

睡吧,宝贝,睡吧,

Down where the woodbines creep;

在忍冬蔓延的地方,

Be always like the lamb so mild,

总有孩子温顺如羔羊。

A kind, and sweet, and gentle child.

睡吧,宝贝,睡吧。

Sleep, baby, sleep.

英语童谣 摇篮曲:小韦利

Willie Winkie

小韦利

Willie Winkie runs

小韦利真淘气,

through the town,

在镇上跑来跑去,

Upstairs and downstairs

身穿睡衣,

in his nightgown,

楼上楼下跳来跳去。

Rapping at the window,

敲敲窗,

crying through the lock,

扣扣门,

Are all the children in their beds,

八点已过去,

It's past eight o'clock?

250 评论(8)

相关问答