吸管狂魔
两个陌生人初次见面用英语打招呼用语:
1、How do you do 正式,第一次见面
2、Nice to meet to 非正式,第一次见面
3、How are you,熟悉之后的人,问候身体情况
4、初次见面不能用的打招呼
年龄!工资!身高!体重……
外国人还忌讳13(thirteen)、星期五(Fieday)、老的(old)等词。
外国人在和你握手时,你目视对方,认为是不礼貌和傲慢的表现。
5、美国人忌讳对人伸舌头。如果是小孩可以当做可爱的表现,但假如是成人,会被认为是侮辱人的动作;
在狭窄的场所,假如从别人身旁走过,必须道一声“Excuse me”。
一、见面时最常用的英语口语用语:
1、Hi!喂!
2、Hello!喂!
3、How are you ?你好。
4、How are you doing ? 最近怎么样?
5、这里,不要以为对方要问你什么,其实这只是一个问句式的问候语。如果你告诉对方哪儿痛哪儿不舒服就错了,我们不少人喜欢说 I'm fine, thank you.也是不符合习惯的。关于“how are you?' 的正确打开方式,大家可以复习一下上一期的口语资讯哦。此外,
二、初次见面可以说:
1、Glad to meet you here. 很高兴见到你。
2、我们常常会听到对方说How do you do?
3、这时唯一正确的反应也是How do you do?
三、再次相见可以说:
1、Good to see you again. 很高兴再次见到你。
2、过了一段时间见面,可以说:
3、How are you doing? 最近怎么样?
4、How is everything ? 一切还好吧?
5、What is going on? 最近怎么样?
6、What's up? 有什么新消息吗?
7、What's new? 有什么新消息吗?。
8、So-so. 一般。
9、Long time no see.
10、(这在美国也是很流行的,据说这是中国留学生带到美国去的Chinglish, 不过现在老美也这么说)。
四、跟老朋友好久不见了,在路上偶遇可以说:
1、What a surprise! 真巧!
2、Small world, isn't it? 世界真小,是吧。
3、Anything new? 有什么新消息?
五、如果你见到一个非常面熟的人又不敢确认那就不妨这样来说:
1、Aren't you Peter Green? 你是彼得·格林先生吧?
2、Excuse me, haven't we met somewhere before? 对不起,我们在哪儿见过面吗?
3、伦敦曾有雾都的称号,听起来浪漫,实则是工业革命的后遗症,有雾的天气给人们的生活带来不便,所以天气很使人们烦恼,这也就养成了英国人以天气扯开话题的习惯,在中国人看来以这样的话题开头显得没话找话说,但和英美人聊天时以这样的话开头却是万无一失的。
4、Cold weather , isn't it? 天气很冷,是吧?
5、Good weather , isn't it? 天气不错,是吧?
6、Nice day , isn't it? 好天气,是吧?
小夜公主
greet 打招呼、hello 你好、Miss. 小姐、Mrs. 太太 、Mr.(Mister) 先生、Good morning 早上、good afternoon 下午好、good evening 晚上好
腹黑芝士
全世界有一百多个国家说英语,在有些国家英语还是唯一的交流语言。下面我为你整理了常见的英文打招呼用语,希望对你有所帮助!
1. Where did you visit? 你去参观了哪些地方?
2. It’s too expensive for me. 对于我来说太贵了。
3. Can you come down a bit? 可以再便宜点吗?
4. I’ll take it. 我买了。
5. How much is it? 这卖多少钱?
6. With pleasure. 很荣幸。
7. Sorry, I’m engaged. 对不起,我有约在先了。
8. What about another dance? 再跳一曲好吗?
9. You’re a good dancer. 你舞跳的真好。
10. What’s on Channel 8 now? 现在8频道播什么节目?
1. Hello. May I speak to Mr. Green? 你好,我找格林先生。
2. Just a moment. 等一会儿。
3. Hold on. 等一会儿。
4. He’s not in. May I take a message for him? 他不在,我能替他捎个口信吗?
5. Yes, please. 是的,麻烦了。
6. Would you answer the phone please? 你能接下电话吗?
7. I want to make a long distance call. 我想打个长途电话。
8. This is Mary Speaking. 我是玛丽。
9. Would you tell Mr. Green that I called? 你能告诉格林先生我给他打了个电话吗?
10. I must have dialed a wrong number. 我一定拨错号了。
11. I couldn’t get through. 我打不通。
12. I have to hang up now. 我得挂电话了。
13. Would you call back tomorrow? 你能明天回个电话吗?
14. There’s something wrong with the phone. 电话出了点儿毛病。
15. I tried to call you, but the line was busy. 我试着给你打电话,但老占线。
16. I have received a letter from my cousin. 我收到了我表兄的信。
17. I haven’t heard from him for a long time. 我很久没有收到他的信了。
18. Send a postcard to me when you arrive in Shanghai. 你到上海以后给我发张明信片。
19. I put some photographs in the envelope. 我在信里夹了几张照片。
20. He hasn’t answered my letter yet. 他还没有给我回信。
1. So you’ll come then. Please phone in if you can’t make it. 那么你就那时来,如果来不了,请打电话给我。
2. I have an interview this afternoon. 我今天下午有面试。
3. I can come any time except Sunday. 除星期天外我都能来。
4. You can reach me at 6609 你打电话6609823就能找到我。
5. He phoned to cancel the meeting. 他打电话来取消会议。
6. Please call me before you come. 你来之前请打电话。
7. Please make an appointment with my secretary. 请跟我秘书定个见面时间。
8. I have to change my appointment from Monday to Thursday.我不得不把约会从周一改到周四。
9. I dropped the letter into the mailbox in front of the Post Office. 我把信塞进邮局前面的邮筒里。
10. What’s your trouble? 你有什么不舒服?
11. How long have you had it? 你得这病多久了?
12. I should say you’ve caught a cold. 我看你感冒了。
13. You need an injection. 你需要打针。
14. Is it serious? 我的病严重吗?
15. Do I need to be hospitalized? 我需要住院吗?
16. Have you seen the doctor? 你看过医生了吗?
17. What did the doctor say? 医生怎么说?
18. Jack is up and about now. 杰克病后复原了。
19. The doctor says that I should take quinine. 医生说我应该服用奎宁。
20. What sort of medicine do you take? 你吃的是什么药?
萌萌尛宝贝
路上遇到熟人,我们都会互相打招呼,这是一种礼貌行为。那么你知道打招呼的英文是什么吗?下面是我为你整理的打招呼的英文,希望大家喜欢!
greet sb;
say hello;
give a previous notice;
warn notify
1. Say hello to him for me.
代我问候他.
2. She never passes without stopping to say hello.
她从这儿经过时没有一次不停下来问候一番.
3. He's trying to say hello in Italian and he says goodbye in Spanish, it creases me up every time.
他想用意大利语打招呼,结果却说成了西班牙语的“再见”,每次我都被逗得哈哈大笑。
4. Johnny cries whenever he must say hello to an adult; he is afraid of his own shadow.
约翰尼在跟大人打招呼时就哭, 他胆小极了.
5. Say hello to her for me next time you see Xiao Li.
下次见到小李时代我向她问好.
6. If they were lucky, Mr. Ford might notice them and say hello.
如果他们幸运的话, 享利可能会注意他们并且说声“你好”.
7. She actually condescended to say hello to me in the street today.
她今天在街上竟能屈尊跟我打招呼.
8. He popped in to say hello.
他匆匆进来说声你好.
9. A boy by the name of David has just called to say hello to you.
一个名叫戴维的男孩刚刚来电话向你问好.
10. Say hello to your mother for me, don't forget it.
代我向令堂问候, 别忘了.
用作动词
用作及物动词
S+~+ n./pron.
The host greeted us at the gate.
主人在大门口迎接我们。
Leonora was still crying when unexpected visitors arrived; gulping back her tears, she made an effort to greet them cheerfully.
当有人突然来访时,利奥诺拉还在哭,她强忍着泪水,努力作出高兴的样子来接待他们。
People on shore greeted the new 10,000 liner by waving their arms as it was getting up.
当新造的万吨巨轮驶近时,岸上的人们挥臂欢迎。
She greets me whenever she meets me.
她一见到我就打招呼。
He greeted her most cordially.
他向她热情地打招呼。
She went on working after she greeted me.
她跟我打了声招呼,又接着干自己的事儿。
When I reached the top of the mountain, a splendid view greeted my eyes.
当我到达山顶,一幅壮丽的景色映入我的眼帘。
While the train was passing, a roaring sound greeted our ears.
火车通过时,我们听到了轰隆声。
We sent a message, greeting the 30th anniversary of his teaching.
我们拍去电报,祝贺他执教30周年。
The news was greeted by booing.
那消息受到一阵嘘声。
I woke up and was greeted by bird song.
我醒来后听到了鸟叫。
引出直接引语
“Well,John, how are you doing?” Mary greeted.
“约翰,一切都好吗?”玛丽向他打招呼。
用作宾补动词
S+~+ n./pron. +as n./adj.
She was greeted as a heroine.
优质英语培训问答知识库