• 回答数

    2

  • 浏览数

    269

rachelkong
首页 > 英语培训 > 英语对话稿子两人

2个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

张小天11

已采纳

随着全球经济一体化的发展,我国的教育和文化等方面也在不断地向前发展。英语作为全球通用的语言,是不同国家的人们之间沟通的桥梁。我精心收集了两人英语对话范文,供大家欣赏学习!

Jaco: Hi, I am Jaco McGuire. You must be Mr. Simpson. I’m here to pick up your girl Jessica.

你好。我是杰克麦奎尔。您肯定是辛普森先生。我是来接您女儿杰西卡的。

Mr. Simpson: Okay, kid. She is upstairs changing. Where are you taking her?

好的。她在楼上换衣服。你要带她去哪里?

Jaco: We are going to movies. Romeo and Juliet.

我们要去看电影《罗密欧与朱丽叶》。

Mr. Simpson: That’s a good one. Her mom and I went out to see that movie too on our first date. But I don’t like the ending.

那部电影不错。她妈妈和我的第一次约会也是看了这部电影。可是我不喜欢结局。

Jaco: Me, neither. They should have lived happily ever after.

我也不喜欢。他们本应该永远幸福的生活在一起的。

Mr. Simpson: Thanks to her stupid Dad and cousin, they both died. Family hatred should not have got in the way of love. Do you hate me?

就是因为那个迂腐的父亲和表哥,他们都死了。家庭仇恨不应该介入爱情的。你讨厌我吗?

Jaco: No, absolutely not. You are a nice man. Jessica talked a lot about you.

不,当然不了。您是一个好人。杰西卡经常提起您。

Mr. Simpson: Really? Nothing bad, I hope. Whose fault you think made the two split up for ever? Let’s show some honesty here. Are you going to kill me if I say you are not allowed to meet my Jesse?

是吗?没什么坏话吧。你觉得他们俩个人永别是谁的错啊?我们坦诚点儿。如果我说你不可以见我的杰西,你会杀了我吗?

Jaco: I, uh, No. No. But I need to know why. If it is my fault, or you don’t think I am good enough for her, I will do everything that I can to improve myself.

我,恩,不会。不会的。但是我要知道为什么。如果是我的问题,或者您认为我配不上她,我会尽一切努力来提高自己。

Mr. Simpson: Kidding, kid. Relax. Call me Carl. Now we are on the first-name bases. Take care of my girl.

放松点儿,开玩笑的。叫我卡尔吧。现在我们可以直呼其名了。好好照顾我的女儿。

Judy: Hester is a very tough woman. She protects her love at the cost of being charged with adultery.

海丝特是一个坚强的女人。她以被控通奸罪的代价保护着自己的爱人。

Sherry: The Scarlet Letter? Maybe that’s the true meaning of love.

《红字》?可能那就是爱情的真谛吧。

Judy: Her husband Chillingworth is the most miserable man in the world. He lived on revenge, which was caused by himself.

她丈夫齐灵渥斯是这个世界上最悲惨的人。他靠复仇活着,而这一切的仇恨是他自己造成的。

Sherry: He disappeared at first. At that time, it is very normal for his wife to think that he might have died. And he is much older than Hester. Such a pervert.

一开始他失踪了。那个年代,他妻子认为他可能死了,是很正常的事情。而且他比海丝特年长很多唉。真是个色狼。

Judy: That was a time of savageness and chauvinism.

那是个充斥着野蛮和沙文主义的年代。

Sherry: He doesn’t love Hester. He is mad at her because she had an affair with another man. Why Hester married him since she did not like him at all?

他根本不爱海思特。他生气是因为她有了外遇。可为什么海丝特要嫁给他呢?既然她一点儿都不爱他?

Judy: Maybe she didn’t know that until she met Dimmesdale. It happens. It’s like I never meet the right person until I am engaged.

可能是遇到丁梅斯代尔以后,她才知道的吧。这是常有的事情。好比我吧,直到自己订婚了,才遇到了一个自己心仪的。

Sherry: Seems you have got a long story to tell.

貌似你要有一段很长的故事要说咯。

Judy: But she was wrong about her love. Dimmesdale is selfish. How could can he watch his love be punished?

可她看错了她的爱人。丁梅斯代尔是个自私的家伙。他怎么可以眼看着自己的爱人被惩罚呢?

Sherry: He has been suffering from psychological distress. In the end, he died after confessing to the public and his love. God has his choice.

他心里一直备受煎熬。最后,他在像公众和爱人面前忏悔以后,一命呜呼了。上帝什么都知道的。

Tom: I heard that you didn't pass the exam.

我听说你考试没过。

Bob: Yes. What a disappointment.

是啊。真扫兴。

Tom: Did you prepare for it?

你有准备吗?

Bob: Of course yes.

当然有。

Tom: This is so strange.

那就奇怪了。

Bob: I agree with you.

是啊。

Tom: Just let it go. There's nothing you can do about it.

就让它去吧。这事一点办法也没有。

Bob: Maybe.

或许吧。

Tom: Cheer up.Let's go to look for fun.

振作起来。我们去找点乐子。

Bob: OK,Let us go.

好吧,走。

英语对话稿子两人

199 评论(12)

薇儿的悲伤

和朋友交流谈话时,你会和它说到何种程度。下面是我给大家整理的适合2个人的简单的英语对话,供大家参阅!

适合2个人的简单的英语对话:女人就是麻烦

杨: Woman is problem!

女人就是麻烦!

李: Why? You cannot say so if you cannot prove it!

为什么?如果你不能提供证据,你不能就这么随便乱说!

杨: Ok, let me show you some evidence. Have you ever learned math?

好的,让你给你点证据。你学过数学吗?

李: Sure!

当然!

杨: You shall date with girls and buy them gifts from time to time so to find a woman you need time and money.

你必须跟女人约会,时不时地送她礼物,所以要找个女人你需要时间和金钱。

李: Yes, you can say so.

是的,你可以这么说。

杨: And we all know time is money, so woman is money plus money.

我们都知道时间就是金钱,所以女人就是金钱乘以金钱。

李: Sounds interesting.

听起来很有趣。

杨: Money is the roots of all problems, so money is problem.

金钱是一切麻烦的根源,所以金钱就是麻烦。

李: Then?

然后呢?

杨: Then you can easily get woman is problems!

然后你就可以轻易得出,女人就是麻烦!

李: Eh, I don’t know whether woman is problem or not, but I am sure you will get problem! If

呃,我不知道女人是不是麻烦,但是我肯定你会有麻烦的。如果你回头,你就会发现你老婆站在你后面!

适合2个人的简单的英语对话:给妈妈过生日

Tina: Good morning, Ann.

早上好啊,安。

Ann: Morning, Tina.

早上好,蒂娜。

Tina: Do you know what date it is today?

你知道今天是几号吗?

Ann: Yeah, it’s October 29th, what’s the matter?

嗯,10月29号,怎么了?

Tina: Today is September 12th, according to the lunar calendar. It’s mother’s birthday.

今天是农历九月十二, 是老妈的生日。

Ann: Really? Oh, my god. I forgot it. Do you have any plan?

真的吗?我的天啊。 我居然忘了。你有没有什么计划啊?

Tina: Yeah, I decide to make a birthday cake for her.

有啊。我打算做一个蛋糕。

Ann: Good idea. And a bunch of carnation will be better..

好主意。多一束康乃馨会更好。

Tina: Certainly. Today we will do all the housework. I am going to the supermarket to buy the flour and eggs.

当然了。今天将由我们来做所有的家务哦。我现在要去超市买面粉和鸡蛋。

Ann: Well. You prepare the birthday cake and I will decorate the house.

好的。你去准备蛋糕,我来装饰房间。

适合2个人的简单的英语对话:不要一味地追求名牌

记者: Miss, could I ask you a question

小姐,能问你一个问题吗?

路人: Yes, of course.

当然可以。

记者: You have a beautiful bag. Could you tell me how much it is?

你的包包很漂亮,能告诉我这个包多少钱吗?

路人: Thanks. This bag is LV’s. You know LV?

谢谢,这包是LV的包,你知道LV吗?

记者: Yes, of course, a famous international brand.

当然,有名的国际品牌。

路人: And my bag is almost 4000 yuan. I bought it on line.

我的包大约是4000块钱,我是在网上买的。

记者: Do you mind me to inquire about your salary?

你介意我询问一下你的工资吗?

路人: No, I am a secretary in a company and my salary is 3500 yuan a month.

不,我是一家公司的秘书,薪水是一个月三千五。

记者: Why did you spend more money than your salary buying a bag?

那你为什么花比你工资还多的钱去买一个包呢?

路人: I buy famous brand is just because I want to keep up with fashion.

我买名牌是因为我要跟上潮流。

适合2个人的简单的英语对话:生与死,哪个更需要勇气

Bob: Hi, Tom. Do you know that the suicide rate in Japan keeps ranking high among the world’s leading countries?

嗨,汤姆。你知道日本的自杀率一直居高不下吗?

Tom: Yeah, I have heard of it.

嗯,听说过了。

Bob: Why do so many Japanese commit suicide?

为什么会有这么多人自杀呢?

Tom: I think it must be the tremendous stress of society. What’s more, Japan is a small-size country with a large population and this increases the pressure on them.

我想可能是巨大的社会压力。再加上日本国土面积小人口多,这加重了他们的压力。

Bob: Do you think being alive is an easy thing?

你觉得活着是一件简单的事吗?

Tom: Actually, I don’t think so. Nowadays, it becomes more and more difficult to live well without great efforts.

事实上,我并不这么认为。现在,如果没有好好努力是没法过好日子的。

Bob: But I think choosing death really needs great courage.

但我觉得选择死亡真的需要很大的勇气

Tom: Really, I think being alive needs more courage. You know, we have to suffer a lot physically and psychologically when we are alive. But we end our sufferings when we die.

是吗?我觉得活着需要更大的勇气。你知道的,活着时总是要经受身体上和精神上的折磨。但是死了以后,一切痛苦也就结束了。

Bob: It sounds reasonable. But we all don’t know what the world would be like after we die. Maybe it’s a world more miserable than this world.

听起来挺有道理的。但是我们都不知道死后的世界是怎么样,也许那是个比这个世界更惨的世界呢。

Tom: Yeah, it seems that it is a perennial question.

看来这是个永恒的问题了。

适合2个人的简单的英语对话:真正的可爱

大嘴: Loveliness is not because of being pretty, while being pretty is because of loveliness.

人不是因为美丽而可爱,而是因为可爱而美丽。

脸盆: The wisdom shows a truth that loveliness is more important than beauty.

这句名言道出了一个真理,可爱比单纯的美丽更重要。

大嘴: Some researchers said that lovely persons should be kindhearted and approachable.

研究者称,可爱的人真诚善良,平和亲切。

脸盆: But pretense may bring an annoyance to people.

但是,倘若故意装可爱就会让人生厌了。

大嘴: Some females wanted to win favors of their colleagues according to pretenses.

一些女性想通过装可爱赢得同事的好感。

脸盆: They make themselves much younger by cosmetics、dressing、actions and voices.

基本上都是通过化妆、穿着、动作以及声音让自己显得更嫩。

大嘴: An occasional lovely dressing can live up the atmosphere indeed.

偶尔穿次可爱的衣服,确实能起到活跃气氛的作用。

脸盆: But the result will be just the contrary if you pay too much attentions on pretense.

但如果过度刻意只会适得其反。

大嘴: Shaping hearts is very important to win others’favors.

想要真正获得别人的好感,修炼内心很重要。

脸盆: The true love is the love sparkles from inner hearts.

从内心散发出的善良和平和才是真的可爱。

以上是我整理所得,欢迎大家阅读和收藏。

269 评论(15)

相关问答