可乐狗DOGS
描写春天的英文诗歌赏析spring 春thomas nashe 托马斯·纳什郭沫若翻译spring, the sweet spring, is the year's pleasant king;then blooms each thing, then maids dance in a ring,cold doth not sting, the pretty birds do sing,cuckoo, jug-jug, pu-we, to-witta-woo!春,甘美之春,一年之中的尧舜,处处都有花树,都有女儿环舞,微寒但觉清和,佳禽争着唱歌,啁啁,啾啾,哥哥,割麦、插一禾!描写春天的英文诗歌欣赏Sound the flute!Now it's mute.Birds delight,Day and night;Nightingale.In the dale,Lark in sky,Merrily,Merrily, merrily, to welcome in the year.描写春天的英文诗歌品味Spring goeth all in white,Crowned with milk-white may;in fleecy flocks of light,o'er heaven the white clouds stray;white butterflies in the air;white daisies prank the ground;the cherry and hoary pear,scatter their snow around.描写春天的英文诗歌品析Today is the day when daffodils bloom,When cumulus clouds roar across the sky,When light rain beckons spring to appear,Which children pick to fill the room.When robins returnSpring,Robert McCracken.Today is the day when bold kites fly,Today is the day when grasses green, when children cheer.经典的描写春天的英文诗歌When springtime comes upon us,Filling freshness in the air.Showing natures own beauty,With flowers blooming everywhere.Trees start slowly budding.Opening to the sun's warm rays.Start the birds to singing.Touching our hearts in these ways.The grass starts turning greener.Pushing up out of the ground.Nature is waking up.Sending forth her beautiful sound.赞美春天的英文诗歌Greeting the sun green.I step across the ocean.Dawn will open the door all night.I was immediately grow blue wings.Flying to you.Branches continuously provoked one wind.Put them threw the air.For this colorful banner.Me singing aloud.The one you turn.Just hit my chest.关于描写春天的英文诗歌Robert McCracken .Today is the day when bold kites fly,When cumulus clouds roar across the sky.When robins return,when children cheer,When light rain beckons spring to appear.Today is the day when daffodils bloom,Which children pick to fill the room,Today is the day when grasses green,When leaves burst forth for spring to be seen.
小狼雪子
春之歌英文诗歌朗诵会 (一) Spring song春天之歌 "Hello,dear Robin in the tree,“你好,树上亲爱的知更鸟, Will you sing a song for me ?你能给我唱支歌吗?” 'Yes,I will sing a happy song,“好的,我要唱一支快乐的歌, Cheerily cheerily all day long.开开心心地唱一天。 Hear the March winds blow,听,三月的风儿在吹, See the green buds show,看,绿色的蓓蕾已出现, Beartiful flowers are dancing,美丽的花儿在跳舞, Glad that spring is coming."真高兴春天就要来到。”(二)Quatrain Major - O Come, Spring七绝盼春 Spring has come back and will green the meadow春回地动草菁菁I expect a breeze to dye waters with blue我盼风柔碧水盈While my skirt with love touches the willow丝柳舞裙心醉曲With Orphean blowing the air of life true诗情画意写人生(三)Spring Morning春晓The spring morning comes before I realize春眠不觉晓,Birds are heard singing all around处处闻啼鸟。Wind and rain come and go during the night夜来风雨声,No one knows how many flowers have fallen down花落知多少。 (四)Spring春 Sound the flute! 笛声加紧!Now it's mute. 忽而悄静。 Birds delight Day and night;无昼无夜 百鸟和鸣; Nightingale In the dale,谷中有 夜鸣莺,Lark in sky,天上有百灵, Merrily ,Merrily, merrily, 多喜幸, 多喜幸,多喜幸, to welcome in the year. 迎接新春。(五)Spring 春 at daybreak凌晨that crystal dew那一颗晶莹露珠reluctant to be lonely不甘寂寞drops joyfully into the river欢愉跌下河里to stir a babbling youth 泳出潺潺的青春 and a rippling smile 荡漾的微笑
小白胖了
青春是灯,照亮我们美丽的豆蔻年华,青春是路,指引我们从青涩走向成熟,下面是英文版的赞美青春的诗歌,欢迎大家阅读。
Regretless Youth
无怨的青春
By Xi Murong
作者:席慕容
If you fall in love when you are young
在年轻的时候,如果你爱上一个人
Please -- be kind to him
请你,请你一定要温柔的对待他。
No matter how long or short you share your hearts
不管你们相爱的时间有多长或多短,
If your feelings may continue, then
若你们能始终温柔的对待,那么,
Every moment will be peerless perfection
所有的.时刻都将是一种无瑕的美丽。
If you must leave, still bid her fond farewell
若不得不分离,也要好好的说声再见
And be thankful in your heart
也要在心里存着感谢,
For the memories he left you
感谢他给了你一份记忆。
When you are older, you will realize
长大了以后,你才会知道,
At the instant when you suddenly recall those moments
在蓦然回首的刹那,
That youth without resentment is without any regret
没有怨恨的青春才会无遗憾,
Just like the aged moon gracing the hills with quiet clarity
如山冈上那轮静静的满月。
On the Feeling of Immortality in Youth
有感于青春常在
No young man believes he will ever die.
年轻人不相信自己会死。
It was a saying of my brother's, and a fine one.
这是我哥哥的话,可算得一句妙语。
There is a feeling of eternity in youth,
青春有一种永生之感
which makes us amend for everything.
它能弥补一切。
To be young is to be as one of the immortal Gods.
人在青年时代好像一尊永生的神明。
One half of time indeed is flown,
诚然,生命的一半已以消逝,
the other half remains in store for us with all its countless treasures,
但蕴藏着不尽财富的另一半还有所保留,
for there is no line drawn,and we see no limit to our hopes and wishes.
我们对它也抱着无穷的希望和幻想。
We make the coming age our own-the vast, the unbounded prospect lies before us.
未来的时代完全属于我们—无限辽阔的远景在我们面前展现。
Death, old age are words without a meaning that pass by us like the idle air which we regard not.
死亡,老年,不过是空话,毫无意义;我们听了,只耳边风,全不放在心上。
Others may have undergone, or may still be liable to them-we "bear a charmed life",
这些事,别人也许经历过,或者可能要承受,但是我们自己,“在灵符护佑下度日”,
which laughs to scorn all such sickly fancies.
对于诸如此类脆弱的念头,统统付之轻蔑的一笑。
As in setting out on delightful journey,
像是刚刚走上愉快的旅程,
We strain our eager gaze forward-bidding the lovely scenes at distance hail!
极目远眺向远方的美景欢呼!
And see no end to the landscape, new objects presenting themselves as we advance.
此时,但觉好风光应接不暇,而且,前程更有美不胜收的新鲜景致。
So, in the commencement of life,
在这生活的开端,
We set no bounds to our inclinations,
我们听任自己的志趣驰骋,
Nor to the unrestricted opportunities of gratifying them.
放手给它们一切满足的机会。
We have as yet found no obstacle, no disposition to flag;
到此为止,我们还没有碰上过什么障碍,也没有感觉到什么疲惫,
And it seems that we can go on so forever.
因此觉得还可以一直这样向前走去,直到永远。
We look round in a new world,full of life, and motion, and ceaseless progress;
我们看到四周一派新天地—生机盎然,变动不居,日新月异;
And feel in ourselves all the vigor and spirit to keep pace with it,
我们觉得自己活力充盈,精神饱满,可与宇宙并驾齐驱。
And do not foresee from any present symptoms how we shall be left behind in the natural course of things, decline into old age, and drop into the grave.
而且,眼前也无任何迹象可以证明,在大自然的发展过程中,我们自己也会落伍,衰老,进入坟墓。
It is the simplicity,
由于年轻人天真单纯,
And as it were abstractedness of our feelings in youth, that identifies us with nature,
可以说是茫然无知,因而将自己跟大自然划上等号;
And deludes us into a belief of being immortal like it.
并且,由于经验少而感情盛,误以为自己也能和大自然一样永世长存。
泡椒苹果
祖国是以疆域为空间标志,以民族为主体,以 文化 为本质和核心纽带的有机整体,是具有政治意义的文化范畴。我分享赞美祖国的 英语诗歌 ,希望可以帮助大家! 赞美祖国的英语诗歌:歌颂祖国 Motherland, You come from the world, You from the art world came in newborn To this moment, With the name of your neighbors to lend a helping hand, You pull one, Because you are homologous, So they are willing to pay. So, you stand in the corner of the world. Developing world inscribed the history of this era. In the hope of so many people, you did not let us down. Hundreds of millions of people you let you see the pace of progress, Loess you let your ancestors saw in the efforts, and You let people around the world to see your miracle of the East. Floods, SARS, snow, earthquake, economic crisis These stories allow them to see, to see you the ability to deal with the situation. Spacecraft, the Three Gorges Hydropower Station, Qinghai-Tibet Railway, the Olympic Games, These events allow them to see, to see your style of great power. Motherland, ah, motherland, You use your age young cock fighting in the territory, You use your body Qiao standing on the ground in the loess You use one of your great country in his capacity as the forefront of the world, Motherland, You come from the past, Is to go into the future! 祖国, 你从世界走来, 你从先进的世界新生里走来 为了这一刻, 与你同姓的邻居也伸出援手, 拉你一把, 因为你们是同源, 所以他们也愿意付出。 于是,你屹立在世界一隅。 发展着镌刻这个时代的世界史。 在这么多人的希冀下,你不负众望。 你让亿万个子民看到了你前进的步伐, 你让埋骨黄土的祖先看到了你是在努力着, 你让遍布全球的人看到了你的东方的奇迹。 洪水,非典,冰雪,地震,经济危机, 这些 事迹 让他们看到,看到你的应对局势的能力。 宇宙飞船,三峡水电站,青藏铁路,奥运, 这些大事让他们看清,看清你的大国的风范。 祖国啊,祖国, 你用你风华正茂的年纪奋斗在雄鸡的版图上, 你用你雄姿英发的身躯站立在黄土地上 你用你泱泱大国的身份跻身于世界的前列, 祖国, 你从过去走来, 正走向未来去! 赞美祖国的英语诗歌:National Song Of the motherland《国庆颂》 You have gone through an extraordinary XX years, 你走过了不平凡的XX年, As long a baby has become the prime of life, 像一个婴儿长成了壮年, Today, you are full of vitality, and the distribution of vigor and 今日您正充满活力,散发着蓬勃的朝气, You have all kinds of hardships, there were laughter. 您有过磨难,也有过欢笑. After a rough and rugged, tomorrow will be better. 历经了崎岖坎坷,明天将更加美好. In the past XX years, XX年来, You earthshaking changes have taken place, 你发生了翻天覆地的变化, Your growing prosperity of the people. 您的国力日益强大. Your strength is growing stronger and stronger. 你凝聚了天下炎黄子孙的心啊! You won the respect of the world's attention. 您赢得了世界尊重的目光. Now you are our emotions and work hard, 现在您正意气奋发, Entering the new century, 走进了新的世纪, Today, in celebrating this festival, 在天,在这节日里 From the heart, I say to you, 我从心底里向您说一声, Hello,mother ! 祖国,您好! Song of the motherland《祖国颂》 In the east of the world, there is a land of ancient, beautiful and broad, 在世界的东方,有一个古老的国度,美丽而宽广, In the east of the world, there is a great nation, strong and hard-working; 在世界的东方,有一个伟大的民族,勤劳而坚强; Pentium is always flooded with the Yellow River is her blood, 奔腾不息的黄河是她的血脉, Mount Tai is a towering stand of her spine, 巍峨屹立的泰山是她的脊梁, This is our motherland - China! 这就是我们的祖国——中国! In 1949, a man waved Jubi, an announcement that China had 5,000 years to disperse the haze; 1949年,一位伟人挥动着巨臂,一声宣告,驱散了神州五千年的阴霾; In 1978, a giant with superhuman courage, size up the situation, the dust-laden country will be open to the world! 1978年,一位巨人以超人的胆识,审时度势,将尘封的国门向世界洞开! In 1997, she ushered in Bauhinia fragrance, 1997年,她迎来了紫荆花的清香, In 1999, she has been added to the water of the lotus fragrance! 1999年,她又增添了水莲花的芬芳! Century through the wind and rain, the Great Wall as the dragon in the clouds shuttle, 走过世纪纪的风雨,万里长城像巨龙在云中穿梭, Over the long river of time, the eagle proudly as Mount Everest the world's highest slope. 跨过岁月的长河,珠穆朗玛峰像雄鹰傲立世界最高坡。 Our Republic does not like this from the mighty powerful 我们的共和国从没有像今天这样威武强大! 赞美祖国的英语诗歌:海外游子吟 Alas, what a nation Once stricken by impoverishment Overcome by failings Ridden by sufferings And trampled by turbulence Ah, what a country Today filled by riches Marked with successes Possessed by happiness And promised with prosperity Such nation is the Chinese all the greater Of which I, albeit abroad, am a lucky and proud member 啊,这是一个怎样的民族! 曾经是何等的积贫, 又是多么的积弱, 曾饱尝何等的苦难啊, 更受罪于多少动荡和不安! 啊,这又是个怎样的国家! 如今她拥有无尽的财富, 更自豪于她连绵的成功, 看她是多么的欢心啊, 还胸怀无限的憧憬和希望! 这个民族啊就是越发伟大的中华, 是我海外游子深感自豪和骄傲的我的中华, This country is China but not any other For which I have so profound a love for ever and ever So before you, my Chinese and my China I wish you a longevity from the bottom of my heart And before others, such as America and Canada I pronounce me a Chinese coming from the Great China 这个国家啊绝非任何他国, 她是我永远热爱挚爱敬爱的我的中国。 所以,在您面前,中华,中国, 我衷心祝愿您永远繁荣昌盛万寿无疆; 所以,在他民他国面前,无论是美国,还是加国, 我的民族和祖国的表白将是更加的激越和铿锵!
优质英语培训问答知识库