锐客家族
在餐厅当服务员时,它们经常使用的 英语口语 对话是?下面是我给大家带来餐厅服务员口语英语对话,供大家参阅! 餐厅服务员英语对话1 1. Sit down, please. Here is the menu. 请坐,给您菜单,先生。 2. May I take your order, sir? 您要点菜吗? 3. What would you like to have, coffee or tea? 您要喝咖啡还是茶? 4. Would you like to have any wine with your dinner? 您用餐时要喝点酒吗? 5. Service hours are: (餐厅)供应时间是: 7:00a.m.to 9:00a.m.for breakfast. 早餐7点到9点。 11:30a.m.to1: 30p.m.for lunch. 午餐11点半到1点半。 6:30p.m.to 8:30p.m.for dinner. 晚餐6点半到8点半。 6. What kind of foods would you like to have? 您想吃什么菜? 7. Here is a brochure of our hotel and tariff. 这是我们饭店的 菜谱 和价目表。 8. We'll give you a 10% discount. 我们给您九折优惠。 9. We'll offer tour guides complimentary breakfast. 我们给陪同提供免费早餐。 10. Here is the bill. Please sign it. 这是您的账单,请签字。 餐厅服务员英语对话2 1、您好,欢迎光临。 Good morning / afternoon / evening. Welcome to our coffee shop/café. 2、请问您是否有餐券呢? Do you have breakfast coupon / ticket? 3、请问您的房间号码是多少? May I have your room number, please? 4、请问几位? How many persons / people, please? 5、请问有预定吗? Do you have a reservation? 6、请问喜欢哪个位置? Where do you prefer/ like to sit? 7、我们已经为您安排了(靠窗的)座位。 We have arranged a table (by the window) for you. 8、那张台的客人刚离开。我们正在收拾。请稍等。 The table was occupied. We are cleaning the table now。Just a moment, please. 9、先生,很抱歉,我们餐厅现已满座,请您稍等片刻,一有空台,我们马上为您安排。请在这坐等一下。 I’m sorry, sir. Our restaurant is full now. Would you mind waiting for a moment? We’ll arrange a table for you as soon as possible. Please have a seat here. 10、您就在大堂吧那边坐着等会儿好吗?如果一有空桌,马上请您入座。 Could you take a seat in the lobby bar for a while and I will inform you when a table is free? 11、实在对不起,现在餐厅已经客满,如果您愿意等会儿的话,我们非常欢迎。 I am afraid the tables are all engaged at the moment, Sir/Madam, would you mind to wait for a while? (engage:忙于;engagement:订婚;约定) 餐厅服务员英语对话3 May I have a menu, please? 是否有中文菜单? Do you have a menu in Chinese? 在用晚餐前想喝些什么吗? Would you like something to drink before dinner? 餐厅有些什么餐前酒? What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif? 可否让我看看酒单? May I see the wine list? 我可以点杯酒吗? May I order a glass of wine? 餐厅有那几类酒? What kind of wine do you have? 我想点当地出产的酒。 I'd like to have some local wine. 我想要喝法国红酒。 I'd like to have French red wine. 是否可建议一些不错的酒? Could you recommend some good wine? 我可以点餐了吗? May I order, please? 餐厅最特别的菜式是什么? What is the specialty of the house? 餐厅有今日特餐吗? Do you have today's special? 我可以点与那份相同的餐吗? Can I have the same dish as that? 我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。 I'd like appetizers and meat (fish) dish. 我正在节食中。 I'm on a diet. 我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。 I have to avoid food containing fat (salt/sugar). 餐厅是否有供应素食餐? Do you have vegetarian dishes? 你的牛排要如何烹调? How do you like your steak? 全熟(五分熟/全生)。 Well done (medium/rare),please.
莎拉爱吃沙拉
情景会话训练是提高学生综合语言运用能力的最好平台,其关系到学生听、说、读三方面能力的综合提高。我整理了服务员点菜基本英语对话,欢迎阅读!
Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant
休正在餐厅点餐
a few moments later?
(过了一会儿)
Emma: one sparkling water
埃玛:一份带汽的矿泉水。
Hugh: Thanks very much
休:谢谢!
Emma: Are you ready to order?
埃玛:您现在可以点菜吗?
Hugh: Yeah I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please.
休:是的,可以。请先给我来一份例汤,好吗——今日的例汤是什么?
Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?
埃玛:是意大利蔬菜汤,可以吗?
Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?
休:可以。好的…至于主菜,请给我一份鸡肉,好吗?
Emma: Chicken.
埃玛:…鸡肉…
Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please
休:再来一点蔬菜和煮土豆。
Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?
埃玛:…煮土豆。好的。
Hugh: Thanks very much.
休:谢谢!
Emma: OK.
埃玛:好的。
AWould you like to order now,madam?
女士,想好要吃什么了吗?
BYes,please.I'd like the steak and mushrooms.
是的,请给我来一份牛排和蘑菇。
AHow would you like your steak,rare,mediam,or well-done?
牛排要三分熟,五分熟还是全熟?
BI'd like it well done ,please.
我要全熟的。
AWhat kind of potatoes would like to go with that,mushed,boiled,or baked?
配的土豆要土豆泥,煮的还是烤的?
BI think i have bake potatoes.And i now have a ice tea with lemon on the side,please.
要烤土豆。我还要一杯配一片柠檬的冰茶。
AGood,and would you care for soup or salad to start with?
好的,头盘要汤还是沙拉?
BI'd like cream onion soup please.
请来一份奶油洋葱汤。
AWill you have desert to be ,madam?
要甜点吗,女士?
BI want to skip desert.That all,thank you.
不要甜点了。就这些,谢谢。
AOK,I'll be with you in a moment.
好的,稍等片刻。
Waiter:Can I take your order now, madam?
May:Yes. What would you recommend?
Waiter:I am happy to recommend the fish. It tastes delicious and it’s today’s special. Our chef is from the coast and loves seafood. Today’s special is actually his favorite dish. So I’m sure it is absolutely fabulous。
May:It does sound wonderful. Maybe I’ll try it。
Waiter:Is there anything else? Maybe I could interest you in one of our fine appetizers, such as the escargot。
May:Not today, thanks. But I’d like to know if you have any vegetarian dishes。
Waiter:Yes. Here’s the menu. And what do you think you’d like to order?
May:Maybe I don’t want the fish. I think I’ll have the green bean dish instead。
Waiter:What kind of soup would you like?
May:I’d like the egg drop soup。
Waiter:OK. Is that all?
May:Yes。
Waiter:Would you like anything to drink while you wait?
May:Just an ice water. Thanks!
优质英语培训问答知识库