ssssss0008
Do you want some fruit? 你要水果吗?Yes, please. I want an apple. 是的,我要一个苹果。Anything to drink? 喝点什么?A small glass of whisky, please. 请来一小杯威士忌。Here is your food. 你的菜来了。Bring me the bill please. 请买单。Can I pay by check or credit card? 我能用支票或信用卡吗?Sorry, we only take cash. 对不起,我们只收现金。Here you are. 给。
我这里有对话课文!
Tom: What did you have for lunch?
汤姆:你午饭吃了什么?
Martin: I had a chicken bento.
马丁:我吃了一份鸡肉便当。
Tom: You brought it from home?
汤姆:你从家里带的便当吗?
Martin: No, I bought it here on campus.
马丁:不是,我在学校里买的。
Tom: In the cafe?
汤姆:从咖啡厅买的吗?
Martin: Yes.
马丁:对。
Tom: How was it?
汤姆:味道怎么样?
Martin: It was ok. It's better than most of the other food here and it wasn't too expensive.
马丁:还不错。比学校里卖的其他食物好吃多了,而且也不贵。
Tom: Do you eat here a lot.
汤姆:你经常在这里吃饭吗?
Martin: I try not to.
马丁:我尽量不在这边吃。
Tom: Why not?
汤姆:为什么?
Martin: It's a little more expensive and the quality isn't quite as good as I'd hope for the value.
马丁:价格有点贵,而且味道也不好,不太值这个价。
Tom: More expensive than where?
汤姆:比什么地方价格贵?
Martin: More expensive than a small restaurant or a specialized chicken place down in town.
马丁:比城镇里的小餐馆和鸡肉店里的价格贵。
Tom: Really? I agree with you about the quality but I thought it was quite cheap up here.
汤姆:真的吗?我也认为味道一般,不过我认为这里的食物非常便宜。
Martin: I just find I can find a little better deal sometimes in town and a lot better quality for about the same price.
马丁:我在城镇里找到了更好的地方,同样的价格可以吃到好吃的多的食物。
Tom: So about lunch, do you have lunch here?
汤姆:你经常在学校吃午饭吗?
Martin: Often? No.
马丁:你是说经常吗?不是。
Tom: What do you do for lunch?
汤姆:你午饭一般吃什么?
Martin: I usually go home and eat. I'm not on campus that often.
马丁:我经常回家吃。我不常在学校里吃午饭。
Tom: Ok, yeah. 'Cause I kind of get stuck up here from morning until evening so I'm eating there everyday.
汤姆:好。因为我一天到晚都待在学校里,所以我每天都在这里吃饭。
Martin: Everyday. Sorry to hear that.
马丁:每天。听到这个我感觉很难过。
Tom: What do you do for dinner, do you cook?
汤姆:晚饭你一般会吃什么?你自己做晚饭吃吗?
Martin: Yes I do, most often, usually just easy beef stir-fries or now and then go out...
马丁:对,我经常做,一般我会做简单的炒牛肉,有时我也出去吃……
Tom: Like chinese-style.
汤姆:中式食物。
Martin: Yeah. Easier to cook than Japanese-style.
马丁:对。比做日式食物要简单。
Tom: Do you shop everyday or do you go shopping once a week.
汤姆:你是每天都去购物,还是一周购物一次?
Martin: I usually shop every other day.
马丁:我基本上每天都购物。
Tom: Ok. So you like fresh food.
汤姆:好,所以你喜欢新鲜的食物?
Martin: Yes.
马丁:对。
Tom: Do you live on your own.
汤姆:你是自己住吗?
Martin: Yes. How about you?
马丁:对,你呢?
Tom: Oh yeah, I live on my own.
汤姆:我也是自己住。
Martin: That's always better sometimes.
马丁:这样有时候很好。
Tom: With my cooking, it's not better that I live on my own.
汤姆:我厨艺不好,所以自己住不太好。
两人一起去吃饭的英语对话篇2
Ms.Wang: How about eating breakfast together?
一起去吃早饭吧?
Ms.Wu: That's a good idea!
好主意!
Ms.Wang: I know there is a new English restaurant nearby.Shall we go there for breakfast?
我知道附近新开了一家英式餐馆。去那吃好不好?
Ms.Wu: OK.
好。
Waiter: May I take your order now?
可以为您点餐了吗?
Ms.Wang: Yes,please.Please give us a full English breakfast.
好的。请给我们一份超大份的英式早餐。
Ms.Wu: By the way,what are the food of a full English breakfast?
问一下,一份超大份的英式早餐里都有什么吃的?
Waiter: Much food.Such as sausages,bacon,fried eggs,hash brown,baked beans and so on.
可多啦。比如香肠啦,培根啦,煎蛋啦,炸土豆饼啦,茄汁黄豆等等。
Ms.Wu: So much!We will need not to eat lunch and supper if we eat the full English breakfast.
这么多啊!如果干掉一份英式早餐,那我们就不用吃午饭和晚饭了。
两人一起去吃饭的英语对话篇3
Mom:John, come and get it; breakfast is ready。
约翰,过来吃饭,早餐准备好了。
John:I'm still getting ready for school. I can't find my schoolbag。
我还在准备上学的东西呢。我找不到我的书包了。
Mom:I told you to pack it last night. What did you do with it?
我昨天晚上就让你准备书包,你是怎么做的?
John:I did. But I used something in the bag later。
我收拾过了,但后来我又用过里面的东西。
Mom:Anyway, hurry up! Here is your carrot juice。
不管怎样,快点吧,这是你的胡萝卜汁。
John:Can I have apple juice, Mom?
我能喝苹果汁吗?妈妈?
Mom:Don't be so fussy about stuff。
别这么挑剔。
John:Oh, Mom.。。
哦,妈妈。。。
Mom:Do you want your fried egg sunny-side up?
煎蛋你要单面煎吗?
John:Yes. But I prefer oatmeal first. I'll make it myself。
是的。但是我想先吃麦片粥,我自己来弄吧。
Mom:Good. I'll butter your toast then。
好。那我来给你的面包抹上黄油。
John:I wish I could have breakfast steak today。
我真希望今天早餐能吃牛排就好了。
Mom:I'll make it for you tomorrow。
我明天给你做。
John:Thanks。
谢谢。
勤添Jacky
英语之餐厅用语:点餐 点菜就餐的次序:找桌子 看菜单 点菜 就餐 付钱 离开Have you got a table for two, please?请问您有两个人的桌子吗??Have you booked a table?您预定餐桌了吗?Have you made a reservation?您预定了吗?smoking or non-smoking?吸烟区还是非吸烟区?Would you like something to drink?您想喝什么?Would you like to see the menu?您需要看菜单吗?点菜就餐的典型次序是:找一张桌子坐下——看菜单-—点菜——就餐-—付钱-—离开。英语语言的表达基本上也是依照次顺序。“订餐”在英文中有两种说法,即 to book a table 和 make a reservation。在英国以及其它很多国家,餐厅一般划分为吸烟区和非吸烟区。一进餐厅,服务员会主动征询客人的意见,然后引领客人前往所选择的区域就餐。Expression 表达Excuse me, could I see the menu, please?打搅一下,我能看看菜单吗?Are you ready to order?您现在可以点餐吗?first course第一道菜maincourse主菜dessert甜食Could I have the bill, please?请拿账单来,好吗?How would you like to pay?请问您怎样付款?在西餐厅就餐,菜单一般由三类不同的菜别组成。the first course 或者 starters 是指第一道菜,往往是汤、一小碟色拉或其它小吃。第二道菜是主菜,fish and chips 是鱼和炸土豆条,它同“roast beef and york shir pudding——牛肉布丁”、“shepherd spie——牧羊人馅饼”一样,都是典型的英国传统菜肴。最后一道是甜食——或冷或热,但都是甜的。西方饮食习惯是先吃咸的,后吃甜的。西餐菜单名目繁多,有时不易读懂。遇到这种情况,可以请服务员解释一下。Conversation In A Restaurant餐厅里的对话Hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant休正在餐厅点餐a few moments later�(过了一会儿)Emma: one sparkling water埃玛:一份带汽的矿泉水。Hugh: Thanks very much休:谢谢!Emma: Are you ready to order?埃玛:您现在可以点菜吗?Hugh: Yeah. I think I am actually. Could I just have the soup to start please?休:是的,可以。请先给我来一份例汤,好吗——今日的例汤是什么?Emma: That's minestrone, is that all right sir?埃玛:是意大利蔬菜汤,可以吗?Hugh: Yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could I have the chicken please?休:可以。好的…至于主菜,请给我一份鸡肉,好吗?Emma: Chicken.埃玛:…鸡肉…Hugh: And just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please休:再来一点蔬菜和煮土豆。Emma: Boiled potatoes, OK?埃玛:…煮土豆。好的。Hugh: Thanks very much.休:谢谢!Emma: OK.埃玛:好的。
亲亲E宝贝
Sit down, please. Here is the menu.请坐,给您菜单,先生。May I r order, sir?您要点菜吗?What would you like to have, coffee or tea?您要喝咖啡还是茶?13、Would you like to have any wine with you dinner?您用餐时要喝点酒吗?饭店英语交流用语1、What kind of rooms(foods) would you like to have?您需要什么样的房间(吃什么样的菜)?2、Here is a brochure of our hotel and tariff.这是介绍我们饭店的小册子和价目表。3、We'll give you a 10%(ten percent ) discount.我们给您九折优惠。4、We'll offer tour guides complimentary breakfasts.我们给陪同提供免费早餐。5、We accept your terms.我们接受您的条件。6、May I introduce myself?让我介绍我自己。7、May I present you a litter souvenir?请接受我们的一点小纪念品。8、Let's drink to our friendship!为我们的友谊干杯!9、Let me propose a toast to the health of our guests!建议为在座客人的健康干杯!10、Cheers!(Bottoms!)干杯!11、How do you like Chinese food?您喜欢吗?12、What do you think of our service?您对我们的服务有什么意见?13、Thank you for your comments(compliment, suggestions).谢谢您给我们提的意见(赞扬、建议)。14、I'm afraid it's against the hotel's regulations.这是违反饭店规章制度的。15、In our hotel we don't accept tips.我们饭店是不收小费的。It's our pleasure to serve our guests well.我们为能为客人服务好而感到高兴。Thank you all the same.然而,还是要谢谢您。16、I'm afraid you'll have to pay for the damage.您必须赔偿。17、Thank you for telling us about it.谢谢您告诉我们I'll look into the mater right away.我马上去处理这件事情。18、I assure you it wont happen again.我保证此类事情不会再发生。19、Please don't worry, sir (madam)先生(夫人),请不必担心。I will send someone r room right away.我马上派人到你的房间去。20、I can't guarantee anything, but I'll try my best.我不能保证,但我会。21、What can I show you.您要买什么?22、How do you like this fashion (color, size, design )?您喜欢这种款式(颜色、尺寸、图案)吗?23、The extra large size of this color is out of stock.这种颜色的特大号已经卖完了。Please try us again tomorrow.请明天再来看看。24、They are altogether 175(one hundred and seventy-five) Yuan.共计175元。You may pay in cash or with credit card.您可以付现金也可以用信用卡。希望对你有所帮助,有不会的可以再问,祝学习进步!您的及时采纳是对答题者的尊重!
小皮球佳佳
用餐时有哪些用于经常用到:morewaterplease.请加点水。couldyouclearthetable,please?请把桌子清洁下好吗?mayihavesomewaterplease?请给我加点水好吗?mayiseethemenuagain,please?请再让我看下菜单好吗?i'llhaveanotherone,please.请再来一杯。wouldyoulikesomemore?你要再来一些吗?won'tyouhavesomemore?你不要再来一些吗?yes,iwill.thankyou.是的,我要,谢谢你。ihaven'tgotanyappetite.我没有胃口。cheers!干杯!toyourhealth!祝你健康!let'sdrinktothehealthofmr.wang.让我们举杯祝王先生身体健康!mycoffeehasn'tcomeyet.我点的咖啡还没有来。howdoesittaste?味道如何?it'sverydelicious.味道很好。howdoyoueatthis?这个你们怎么吃?whatkindofdishisthis?这种是什么菜?mayiseethewinelist?请把酒单给我看好吗?我还没吃饱可以说:i'mnotfilled.ifelllikeeatingmore.ihaven'thadenough.说之前要加的礼貌用语如:ithinki'llhaveanother...我想再。。。wouldpleasebringme...请再给我。。。出门问路之类的情况除了用may还可以用:excuseme,canyoutellmehowtogetto...,please?howcanigetto...?whereis...?doyouknowthewayto...?希望我的回答能够帮助您!
韵味八足
1. 寻问餐厅 到国外游玩,品尝当地美食是行程重头戏之一,然而,身为异乡人,自然无法知道每家餐厅口碑如何。此时,不妨向饭店中的服务人员询问,说出自己的喜好及需求,请对方做最佳建议。 是否可介绍一家附近口碑不错的餐厅? Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here? 我想去一家价位合理的餐厅。 I want a restaurant with reasonable prices. 我想去一家不会吵杂的餐厅。 I'd like a quiet restaurant. 我想去一家气氛欢乐、活泼的餐厅。 I'd like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere.是否可建议这一类的餐厅? Could you recommend that kind of restaurant? 此地餐厅多集中在那一区? Where is the main area for restaurants? 这附近是否有中国餐厅? Is there a Chinese restaurant around here? 这附近是否有价位不贵的餐厅? Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here? 你知道现在那里还有餐厅是营业的吗? Do you know of any restaurants open now? 我想尝试一下当地食物。 I'd like to have some local food. 最近的义大利餐厅在那里? Where is the nearest Italian restaurant?2. 餐厅预约 享受异国美食是出国旅游的乐趣之一,若已打听好何处有美味,不妨在出发前先打电话询问是否需订位,以免兴冲冲的出门,却碰上餐厅客满的情况。电话预约时,一定要详细告知餐厅预约时间、人数与名字,并且最好询问清楚是否需着正式服装,以免届时失礼。 我需要预约位子吗? Do I need a reservation? 我想要预约3个人的位子。 I'd like to reserve a table for three. 我们共有6个人。 We are a group of six. 我们大约在8点到达。 We'll come around eight o'clock. 我要如何才能到达餐厅? How can I get there? 我想要预约今晚7点2个人的位子。 I'd like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight. 我很抱歉。今晚的客人相当多。 I'm sorry. We have so many guests this evening. 我们大概需要等多久? How long is the wait? 9点应该没问题。 Nine o'clock should be O.K. 今天的推荐餐是什么? What do you have for today's special? 我们想要面对花园的位子。 We'd like a table with a view of garden. 没问题。请给我你的名字。 It's O.K. Your name, please. 我的名字是洁西卡•杨。 My name is Jessica Yang. 餐厅是否有任何服装上的规定? Do you have a dress code? 女士是否需着正式服装? Could the ladies wear formal dresses? 请不要穿牛仔裤。 No jeans, please.3. 餐厅点餐篇 到异国品尝美食可说是旅游的乐趣之一,然而,若是语言不通,大概就很难品尝餐厅最受好评的菜色了。因此,学会基本点餐说法,适当的询问服务生,并表达自己喜好,包管可以让自己吃得地道又满足。 请给我菜单。 May I have a menu, please? 是否有中文菜单? Do you have a menu in Chinese? 在用晚餐前想喝些什么吗? Would you like something to drink before dinner? 餐厅有些什么餐前酒? What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif? 可否让我看看酒单? May I see the wine list? 我可以点杯酒吗? May I order a glass of wine? 餐厅有那几类酒? What kind of wine do you have? 我想点当地出产的酒。 I'd like to have some local wine. 我想要喝法国红酒。 I'd like to have French red wine. 是否可建议一些不错的酒? Could you recommend some good wine? 我可以点餐了吗? May I order, please? 餐厅最特别的菜式是什么? What is the specialty of the house? 餐厅有今日特餐吗? Do you have today's special? 我可以点与那份相同的餐吗? Can I have the same dish as that? 我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。 I'd like appetizers and meat (fish) dish. 我正在节食中。 I'm on a diet. 我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。 I have to avoid food containing fat (salt/sugar). 餐厅是否有供应素食餐? Do you have vegetarian dishes? 你的牛排要如何烹调? How do you like your steak? 全熟(五分熟/全生)。 Well done (medium/rare),please.