,一叶一菩提
商务英语以英语语言为载体,把核心的商务内容放到其中,是以商务活动中常用英语为重点的一种英语培训,因此提高商务英语口语,若没有点英语基础的成人,不报班是很难短时间内提升的。这家机构成立已有10年之久,课程种类齐全,(包含幼少儿童,各阶段学龄英语辅导,以及成人英语等),主攻外教一对一教学,并且是固定外教定制教学,一年的费用只需6988元,单节课程才19.4元,可以先领取免费的试听课程:【点我免费领取,商务英语口语课程,在线外教一对一教学】据我了解,阿卡索的外教老师都持有正规教学资格证书(TESOL/TEFL国际双证)的专业外教人员,并且教学经验至少在3年以上,课程质量有保障,并在课程价格上,阿卡索也做的很亲民,课价均为15-35元一节。想知道更多的英语知识,或者是下载英语学习资料,点击这里:【注册免费领取+下载】“英语海量学习资料”少儿/成人皆有。
倩倩19860816
外贸常用商务英语口语大全
很多外贸新手要面临客户来访的事宜,其中语言工具问题也是困扰相当多的业务员。面对老外对话,听不懂,说不出是件很尴尬的事情,希望整理下来这些东西能够对外贸小伙伴有一定的帮助作用!
一、商务:
what time would be convenient for you?
你看什么时间比较方便?
I'd like to suggest a toast to our cooperation.
我想建议为我们的合作干一杯。
Here is to our next project!
为我们下一个项目干杯!
would you please tell me when you are free?
请问你什么时候有空?
gald to have the opportunity of visting your ompany and I hope to concude some business with you。
很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。
what I care about is the quality of the goods.
我关心的是货物的质量。
please have a look at those samples.
请给我看一下那些样品。
I'd like to know any business connections abroad.
我想多了解一些你们公司。
I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you.
我很乐意提供样品和价格单给你。
can I have your price list?
你能给我价格单吗?
will you give us an indication of prices?
你可以给我报一个指示性的价格吗?
I am in charge of export business.
我负责出口生意。
I'm thinking of ordering some of your goods.
我正考虑向你们订货。
what about the prices?
那价格方面怎么样?
Let's call it a deal.
好,成交!
our product is the best seller.
我们的产品最畅销。
our product is really competitive in the word market.
我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力。
our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad.
我们的产品行销海外许多地区。
It's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise.
"重合同,守信用"是我们经营的原则。
I wish you success in your business transaction.
祝你生意兴隆。
I want to know your products.
我想了解一下你们的产品。
this is our latest development.
这是我们的新产品。
we have a wide selection of colors and designs.
我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。
the quality must be in strict conformity with that of sample.
质量必须与样品一样。
二、价格
I think we can strike a bargain with you if your prices are competitive.
我认为如果价格有竞争力,我们就可以达成交易。
Is that your quoted prices?
这是你方的价格吗?
It would be very difficult to come down with the price.
我们很难再降价了。
our prices are the most reasonable.
我们的价格是最合理的。
can you cut down the price for me?
你们可以降低价格吗?
we can offer you discount terms.
我们可以向你提供折扣。
Do you quote CIG or FOB?
你们报的是到岸价还是离岸价?
I can assure you our price is very favourable.
我可以保证我们的价格是优惠的。
Please give us your best price.
请给我们报最低价。
All the prices are on the FOB shanghai basis.
所有的价格都是上海港船上交货价。
Your prices are much too high for us to accept.
你的价格太高,我们不能接受。
I can't allow the price you ask for.
我不能同意你们要求的价格。
we can't cover our production cost at this price.
这个价格我们不能保本。
Are the price on the list firm offers?
报价单上的价格是实价吗?
This is the lowest possible price.
这是最低价了。
thank you for your inquiry.
感谢贵方询价。
How about the prices?
价格如何?
When quoting ,please state terms of payment and time of delivery.
贵方报价时,请说明付款条件和交货时间。
Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.
我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。
If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.
如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。
三、谈判与合同
Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.
我们的价格是很实际的`,是根据合理的利润提出的。
If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.
如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。
I'm glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.
我很高兴我们的谈判获得圆满成功。
When shall we come to sign the contract?
我们什么时候签订合同?
Do you think it'stime to sign the ontract?
我想该签合同了吧?
Before the formal contract is drawn up we'd like to restate the main points of the agreement.
在正式签约之前,我们要重申一下协议的重点。
As some points concerning the contract have not yet been settled, negotiation has to be continued before the contract is signed.
由于合同某些问题尚未解决,所以在合同签署前仍需继续协商。
There are a few points which I'd like to ring up concerning the contract.
关于合同我想提出几点看法。
The seller should try to carry out the contract in time, if not, the buyer has the right to cancel the contact.
卖方应努力按规定履行合同,否则买方有权撤消合同。
No party who has signed the contract has the right to break it.
签署合同的任何一方都无权撕毁合同。
Once a contract is signed, it has legal effect.
合同一旦签署即具有法律效力。
We can get the contract finalized now.
现在我们可以签订合同了。
Have you any questions in regards to the contract?
关于合同你还有什么问题要问吗?
四、订货
When can we expect your confirmation of the order?
你什么时候能确定订单?
We want to order this article from you.
我们想订这种做。
What's the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?
你们订货的最低量是多少?
May I see your list?
我可以看一下你的货单吗?
We postponed an order.
我们推了订货。
Generally speaking,we can supply all kinds of goods.
一般来说,我们可以提供所有种类的货。
We have received your catalogue and price list, and now we order the following goods the prices named.
已收到你方目录和价格表,现按所示价格购下列货物。
We find both quality and prices of your products satisfactory and enclose our trial order for prompt supply.
我们对你方产品的质量和价格均感满意,现寄去试订单,请供应现货。
We are pleased to receive your order and confirm acceptance of it.
很高兴接到你方订单,并确认予以接受。
As the goods you ordered are now in stock, we will ship them as early as possible.
因为贵方订货的商品尚有存货,本公司将一定尽快发运。
I wonder if you could supply us with your latest products for regular orders.
我想知道你们是否能为我们的定期订单供应你们的最新产品。
Our prices depend on the quantity of your order.
我们的价格取决于你们订单的数量。
We could reduce our price by 5% if you place a substantial order with us.
如果你们订货量大的话,我们可以减价5%。
We must insist on immediate delivery, otherwise we shall be compelled to cancel the order.
我们坚决要求立即发货,否则我方将被迫取消订单。
We would prefer to confirm our order with your firm as soon as possinle.
我们想尽快向你们公司落实订单。
There is a change we have to make in the order.
订单中有一处需要修改。
五、运输
We require that transshipment be allowed.
我们要求允许转船。
When can you make shipment carefully?
你们什么时候装船?
We'll get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.
我们将按规定的时间发货。
When can you make the balance shipment?
你们何时可以发余下的货呢?
I wonder if you could ship the order as soon as possible?
不知道能否尽快装运订货?
Let's disscuss about the mode of transportation.
我们讨论一下运输方式吧。
What mode of transportation do you suggest we use?
你建议我们用什么运输方式呢?
What sort of delivery periods did you have in mind?
你所打算的是哪一种发货期?
Please ensure that we'll get right shipping documents before the arrival of the goods.
请确保在货物到达前我方可拿到正确的装船单据。
When can we collect the goods?
我们什么时候可以提货?
We can't advance the time of delivery.
我们无法将交货时间提前。
I'm very sorry for delay in delivery.
十分抱歉,交货拖延了。
How long does it take you to make delivery?
你们需要多长时间发货?
六、付款
Our terms of payment are by irrevocable L/C pauable by sight draft against presentaion of shipping documents.
我们的支付方式是不可撤消的信用证支付,凭装运单据见票。
Can you pay it on an installment basis?
你们这里可以分期付款吗?
Do you accept payment by installments?
你同意分期付款吗?
How would you like payment be made?
你们采取什么付款方式?
We expect payment in advance on first orders.
我们希望第一次订货要求预付货款。
What are your terms of payment?
你们的付款条件是什么?
We can't accept D/P or D/A. we insist on payment by L/C.
我们不接收付款交单或承兑交单,我们只收信用证。
Do you accept D/P payment terms.
你们接受付款交单这种方式吗?
What is the period of validity of this L/C?
这张信用证的有效期是多久?
七、投诉与索赔
The shipment is stuck in customs.
出货在海关受阻。
If you fail to make the shipment soon, we'll cancel the order.
如果你们不能近期发货,我们将取消订单。
I'd like to complain of the damaged goods.
我方由于货物被损向你方投诉。
We're sorry to say that we are dissatisfied with the state of the goods.
很遗憾,我们对商品状况不满。
Upon examination,we found the goods are not up to the standard of the sample.
经检验,我们发现货物达不到样品的标准。
The goods sent are inferior compared to the original sample.
所发送的货比原样品差。
How many are you short?
你们缺了多少?
Could you pleased send them back to us at our expense?
你能将受损的货品送还我们吗?运费由我方承担。
Who'll bear the freight?
运费由谁来承担?
We have a complaint about quality.
我们要起诉质量问题。
We have to file a claim on you.
我们不得不向贵方提出赔偿。
The goods you sent are not up to the standard.
你们发运来的货物不符合标准。
I don't think the responsibility should rest with us.
我认为责任不在我方。
We can only take on so much.
我们只能承受这么多。
八、税收
Paying tax is the duty of every citizen.
纳税是每个公民的义务。
How many types are taxes divided into?
税收可分为多少税种?
Income tax can be divided into personal incone tax and corporation income tax.
所得税可分为个人所得税和公司所得税。
The tax rate China is not very high.
中国的税收率不是很高。
What's the personal income tax rate?
个人所得税是多少?
Tax evasion is also a crime.
偷税漏税也是一种犯罪。
To avoid writing a receipt is a tax dodge.
不开invoice是一种偷税行为。
Those who evade tax will be punished by the law.
偷税漏税者将受到法律制裁。
Shall savings interest be taxed?
存款利息要纳税吗?
一个美好的食袋
【导读】高尔基说过,常常不断学习,你就能全都了解,你了解得越多,你就会越有能量,如果你每天都和英语打交道,每日都用英语来交流,想来能在工作中更为坦然面对各种各样难题,那么想要在国际商场上取得更大的成功,就要不断进行口语练习,今天要教给大家的就是BEC商务英语口语学习方式,下面我们一起来学习一下。1、朗读,高声吐词清楚准确的朗读英语口语学习务必要每星期坚持至少3-4次,每日早上找清静的地方,高声诵读英语素材图片,诵读时要留意二点:一是响声要大,二是确保英语句子的连贯顺畅,确保吐词清楚,加快速度时不会乱七八糟。2、背诵,选择优质英文段落记忆背诵英语口语学习背诵的英文原材料必须是正宗高品质文章内容,历经挑选的难度稍高于本身外语水平的,另外在记诵的全过程中,不仅是记忆力了语言自身,也扩大了英语词汇量、夯实了英语的语法,确立了英语语感。背诵的英文原材料越大,在碰到不一样状况的情况下,对事情的观点用英语口语表述的方法越大,方式越灵活。3、单词,英文材料阅读积累扩词汇量英语口语可以帮助我们丰富英语词汇量,孤立无援的英语单词不易记,而句子、文章内容是有剧情的,词放到语句里,联络左右更有利于背记。常常英语口语,接触到的单词、句型日渐增加。这对熟练掌握常用词及其语句十分有利。实践经验,英文语言表达能力强的人都擅于英语口语,根据英语口语累积语汇。4、会话,训练模拟日常生活对话情景根据对生活起居主题的探讨,明显提高语言的组织协调能力。要灵活运用日常用语应用程序,就务必把握范畴宽阔的、基本恰当的日常口语。自己设置和仿真模拟一些真正情景,如如何表达想与路人沟通交流;如何表达钟爱与厌烦,赞成与质疑;如何指路与引路等。外教老师设计方案场景,机构应用程序,并开展不断实践活动。根据中西方文化及语言的差别较为,设计方案日常用语应用程序场景,训练日常用语应用程序。提高口语英语除了自己要持续的输出以外,必须持续输入才可以学好的,BEC商务英语学习网站是我们在学习是可以使用的专用工具,在职场上,能尽早把握一门专业语言对自己的发展就会越有益,所以大家一定要选择适合的口语学习方法来进行学习,更多关于BEC商务英语考试的备考干货,备考技巧,新闻资讯等内容,欢迎及时关注环球快问,或者直接去环球网校进行对应课程学习,很多免费资源供大家选择。
重塑新我
在商务合作之中,和外国的客户用英语进行对话是很自然的事情。下面是我给大家整理了 商务英语 对话,供大家参阅! 商务英语对话:国际贸易 Betty:Hello. Sales Department. This is Betty Fields speaking. 贝蒂:喂,业务部,我是贝蒂_菲尔兹。 Ralph:Hello, Ms Fields. This is Ralph Peterson at World Computers. 拉夫:嗨,菲尔兹女士。我是世界计算机的瑞夫_皮特森。 Betty:Yes, how may I help you? 贝蒂:好的,我能为你效劳吗? Ralph:I'm interested in a couple of items in your new catalog, and I would like to know the prices. 拉夫:我对你们新目录里的几项产品感兴趣,我想知道它们的定价。 Betty:Great. We're offering a special promotional price on a few of the items. Which items did you have in mind? 贝蒂:好的。我们针对几项产品提供特价。你对哪些产品有兴趣? Ralph:We're particularly interested in your new RS-five sound card shown on page five of your catalog. I would also like more details about the model RS-four card on page seven. 拉夫:我们特别中意你们目录第五页里的新型RS-5 的声卡。我还想知道更多关于第七页里RS-4 型声卡的细节。 Betty:OK. The price on the RS-five is forty-five U.S. dollars for quantities up to five hundred units. Then we offer quantity discounts for larger orders. 贝蒂:好的。数量有达到五百片的话,RS-5 的价格是四十五美元。大量定购的话我们还有折扣。 Ralph:And the price on the RS-four? 拉夫:那RS-4 的价格呢? Betty:The RS-four is one of our promotional items this month. For orders received by the end of the month, the price is thirty-three dollars each. That price is good on any size order. 贝蒂:RS-4 是我们本月的促销产品之一,本月底前接到订单的话,单价是三十三美元。不管定单数量多少都是这个价格。 Ralph:That price sounds good. Could you send me more details about the RS-four, including the specifications? 拉夫:这个价格听起来不错。你可以寄给我更详细的RS-4 型的资料和 说明书 吗? Betty:Certainly. I can fax or E-mail that information to you this afternoon. 贝蒂:当然。我可以在今天下午把资料传真或寄电子邮件给你。 Ralph:Terrific. I'll get back to you after I've reviewed the details. Thank you. Good-bye. 拉夫:太好了。我看完详细资料后会打电话给你。谢谢你,再见。 商务英语对话:下定单 Leslie:How are you this afternoon? 莱司利:今天下午过得如何? Paul:Just fine. I looked over the catalog you gave me this morning, and I'd like to discuss prices on your computer speakers. 保罗:还好。今天早上我已经详细看过你给我的目录了。我想讨论有关你们计算机扬声器的价格。 Leslie:Very good. Here is our price list. 莱司利:好的。这是我们的价目表。 Paul:Let me see . . . I see that your listed price for the K-two-one model is ten U.S. dollars. Do you offer quantity discounts? 保罗:我看看……。你们K-2-1 型的标价是美金十块钱。你们有提供大量订购的折扣吗? Leslie:We sure do. We give a five percent discount for orders of a hundred or more. 莱司利:当然有。100 或以上的订单我们有百分之五的折扣。 Paul:What kind of discount could you give me if I were to place an order for six hundred units? 保罗:如果我下六百组的订单,你们可以给我什么样的折扣? Leslie:On an order of six hundred, we can give you a discount of ten percent. 莱司利:订单是六百组的话,我们可以给你百分之十的折扣。 Paul:What about lead time? 保罗:交货时间呢? Leslie:We could ship your order within ten days of receiving your payment. 莱司利:在收到货款的十天内,我们就可以把货送出去。 Paul:So, you require payment in advance of shipment? 保罗:所以,你们在送货前要先收货款? Leslie:Yes. You could wire transfer the payment into our bank account or open a letter of credit in our favor. 莱司利:是的。你可以汇款到我们的银行帐户,或是开一个以我们公司为抬头的信用状。 Paul:I'd like to go ahead and place an order for six hundred units. 保罗:那我想就先下六百组的订单。 Leslie:Great! I'll just fill out the purchase order and have you sign it. 莱司利:太棒了!我马上写订购单并请你签名。 商务英语对话:国际贸易 保险 Helen:I'm calling to discuss the level of insurance coverage you've requested for your order. 海伦:我打电话来是想讨论你所要求的订单保险额的级别。 Henry:I believe that we have requested an amount twenty-five percent above the invoice value? 亨利:我想我们要求的是高于发票价值百分之二十五的保险金额。 Helen:Yes, that's right. We have no problem in complying with your request, but we think that the amount is a bit excessive. 海伦:是的,没错。我们可以答应这个要求,但是我们觉得金额有点太高。 Henry:We've had a lot of trouble in the past with damaged goods. 亨利:我们过去有太多货物毁损的困扰。 Helen:I can understand your concern. However, the normal coverage for goods of this type is to insure them for the total invoice amount plus ten percent. 海伦:我能了解你的考虑。然而,一般这类产品的保险额度是发票总额再加百分之十。 Henry:We would feel more comfortable with the additional protection. 亨利:有额外的保障会让我们觉得安全些。 Helen:Unfortunately, if you want to increase the coverage, we will have to charge you extra for the additional cost. 海伦:很遗憾,如果你们想增加保险额的话,我们就得向你们收取额外的费用。 Henry:But the insurance was supposed to be included in the quotation. 亨利:但是保险应该包含在报价里了。 Helen:Yes, but we quoted you normal coverage at regular rates. 海伦:是的,但是我们向你们报的价是一般比例下的正常保险额。 Henry:I see. 亨利:我了解。 Helen:We can, however, arrange the extra coverage. But I suggest you contact your insurance agent there and compare rates. 海伦:不过超出的保险额我们可以再商量。但是我建议你和你们那边的保险代理商联络并比较一下价格。 Henry:You're right. It might be cheaper on this end. 亨利:你说得没错,在这边可能会比较便宜。 Helen:Fax me whatever rates you find there and I'll compare them with what we can offer. 海伦:不论你那里找到的是那一种价格都传真给我,我会和我们可以提供的价格来做比较。
优质英语培训问答知识库