内务府大总管
如果你要到银行柜台办理业务,那一定要跟柜台工作人员有所交流。接下来我为大家整理了银行柜台英语对话,希望对你有帮助哦!
1. 问答 DIALOGUE
Clerk: Hello, what can I do for you?(Yes?)
职员:您好,请问您要办理什么业务?
Customer: Please tell me my balance.
顾客:请帮我查询一下帐户余额。职员:您讲慢些好吗?
Clerk: please speak slowly.
Clerk: Please write it down on the paper.
职员:您用纸写下来好吗?
Clerk: Yes, sir(miss),wait a moment please.
职员:好的,先生(小姐),请稍等。
Clerk: Your balance at the bank is RMB 5,000.
职员:您在本行的帐户余额是人民币5000元。
Customer: My magcard does not work, please take a look.
顾客:我的银行磁卡出现故障了,能帮我看一下吗?
Clerk: No problem, the magcard is locked, show me your passport, I will help you out.
职员:问题不大,您的银行磁卡被锁住了,请出示护照,输入密码就可以给您解开。
Clerk: The magcard need more magnetism, it is ok now.
职员:您的银行磁卡需要加磁,现在加好了。
Customer: I want to close my account with you.
顾客:我想结束在你们这儿的帐户。
Clerk: Please go to the number 6 counter.
职员:请到6号柜台办理.
Clerk: Please go to the open counter.
职员:请到大厅开放式柜台办理。
Clerk: Please take a seat over there for a moment; our client manager will help you.
职员:请先在大厅休息一下,马上会有客户经理来帮助您。
Customer: I would like to, thanks.
顾客:好的,谢谢。
2. 存款 DEPOSIT
Clerk: How much cash do you plan to deposit in your account?
职员:您有多少钱要存入呢?
Customer: I want to deposit 300 yuan in my account.
顾客:我想在我的户头上存300元。
Customer: Please tell me the procedure for opening a savings account.
顾客:请告诉我开个储蓄帐户需要什么手续。
Clerk: Please fill in the depositing form, the sum of money,your name, address and professional unit.
职员:请填张存款单,写明数额、姓名,地址和工作单位。
Clerk: Please fill in your name, the number of the certificate and your telephone.
职员:请写上您的姓名、证件号码和联系方式。
Clerk: Words and figures differ.
职员:您填写的文字与数字不符。
Clerk: Signatures differ.
职员:您的签名有误。
Clerk: keep your receipt please.
职员:请收好单据.
Clerk: Here is your passbook. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like.
职员:这是您的存折,以后存取款时请带来。
Clerk: Keep the passbook (magcard) well and inform us whenever you lose it.
职员:请保管好存折(银行卡),若遗失请告诉我们。
Customer: Thank you very much..
顾客:非常感谢。
Clerk: Not at all.
职员:不客气。
黄先生Simon
下面是我为大家带来银行 英语情景对话 ,欢迎大家学习!
银行英语 情景对话:开外币账户
顾客:
I want to open a foreign currency account .
我想开个外币账户。
职员:
Which foreign currency would you like?
你想开哪种外币的账户?
顾客:
I prefer a USD account.
我想开美元帐户。
职员:
What term would you like,current or deposit?
你要开什么期限的账户,活期账户还是定期账户?
顾客:
Current.
活期账户。
职员:
Please wait.
请稍等。
银行英语情景对话:开活期账户
职员:
What can I do for you?
我能为您效劳吗?
顾客:
I’d like to open an account.
我想开个帐户。
职员:
What kind of account would you like to open?
你想开立什么类型的帐户?
顾客:
I want to get the money at any time.
我想随时取钱。
职员:
I see. You need a checking account.
我明白了。你需要活期存款账户。
银行英语情景对话:办定期存款账户
顾客:
I’d like to open a savings account.
我想要开个定期存款账户。
职员:
I’ll help you with it.
我来帮您办理。
顾客:
What kind of savings accounts do you have?
你们有什么种类的定期存款账户?
职员:
We have three-month, six-month and twelve-month maturities.
我们有三个月期、六个月期和十二个月期。
顾客:
I want a six-month maturity .
我想要办一个六个月期的。
职员:
All right.
好的。
优质英语培训问答知识库