• 回答数

    3

  • 浏览数

    170

超级飞侠包警长
首页 > 会计资格证 > 会计英语职场情境对话

3个回答 默认排序
  • 默认排序
  • 按时间排序

冰灵蜜蜜

已采纳

I:Interviewer(面试者)

A:Applicant(求职者)

会计英语职场情境对话

212 评论(15)

品尝滋味real

职场英语情景对话

每天跟着学超实用的职场英语,贵在坚持,厚积薄发。下面是职场英语情景对话 + 注释!

Q&A

A:Is this vacancy still available now?

这个职位还招人吗现在?

B:Yes,we are still looking for the appropriate person.

是的,我们还在寻找合适的人。

appropriate ['prprt]

adj. 适当的

A:I’d like to inquire about the job as an English teacher.

我想申请英语教师的职位。

B:Sorry,the vacancy has been filled already.

抱歉,这个职位已经招满人了。

情景对话 Preparing Resume

Owen:Hi,glad to see you. You know,I’m about to graduate ,but I have the faintest idea of how to go about finding a job.

欧文:嗨,见到你真是太高兴了。你知道,我快要毕业了,但我对如何着手找工作一无所知。

Henry:Oh,first you should prepare a resume. You should include your name,address and phone number in it.

亨利:哦,首先你应该准备一份简历。你应该在简历中写出你的姓名、地址和电话号码。

Owen:Then what else should I put into my resume?

欧文:还有什么应该写进简历呢?

Henry:Your job objects. In other words,what kind of job are you searching for?

亨利:还有你的工作目标。换句话说,就是你想要找什么样的工作?

Owen:How about my education background and working experience?

欧文:我的.教育背景和工作经验呢?

Henry:Yes. And don’t forget to list them by date.

亨利:是的,也要写。而且别忘了按时间顺序列举。

Owen:I see. Is that all?

欧文:知道了。就这些吗?

Henry:No,it’s also necessary to list a few related interests.

亨利:不,还有必要列举一些相关的兴趣爱好。

Owen:Oh,good point.

欧文:噢,有道理。

Henry:At last you’d better attach a list of references to your resume.

亨利:最后你最好在简历中附上推荐信。

单词注释:

faintest ['feintist] adj.极小的

attach ['tt] vt. 附上

references ['refrnsz] n.推荐信

精彩点拨:

① be about to do sth.指“即将做某事”

例:The United States may be about to do something really stupid,which is to launch a trade war with China.

美国好像要做一件实在愚蠢的事,那就是和中国打贸易战。

②go about doing sth.指“着手做某事”,注意about后的动词要用动名词形式。

325 评论(11)

转瞬壹刻

简短英语面试情景对话

英语,属于印欧语系中日耳曼语族下的西日耳曼语支,是由古代从丹麦等斯堪的纳维亚半岛以及德国、荷兰及周边移民至不列颠群岛的盎格鲁、撒克逊和朱特部落的日耳曼人所说的语言演变而来,并通过英国的殖民活动传播到了世界各地。下面是我为你带来的简短英语面试情景对话 ,欢迎阅读。

A: Tell me a little bit about yourself.

请介绍一下你自己。

B: My name is David and I live in Shanghai, I was born in 1980. My major was electrical engineering.

我叫David, 住在上海,出身于1980年。我的专业是电子工程。

A: What kind of personality do you think you have?

你认为你有怎样的性格?

B: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, I think, and I don't like to leave things half-done.I'm very organized and extremely capable.

嗯,我做事非常热心,我不喜欢把事情做一半。我非常有组织能力,也非常能干。

A: What would you say are your weaknesses and strengths?

你的弱点和优点是什么?

B: Well, I'm afraid I'm a poor speaker, however I'm fully aware of this, so I've been studying how to speak in public. I suppose my strengths are I'm persistent and a fast-learner.

嗯,我不太擅长说话,我已经意识到这点,因此正在学习如何在公众场所说话。我想我的优点就是非常执着,而且学东西非常快。

A: Do you have any licenses or certificates?

你有执照或资格证书吗?

B: I have a driver's license, and I am a CPA (Certified Public Accountant).

我有驾驶执照,我还是注册会计师

A: How do you relate to others?

你和别人相处如何?

B: I'm very co-operative and have good teamwork spirit.

我能与人合作,富有团队精神。

A: I see by your resume that you have been working?

从你简历可以看出你一直在工作。

B: Yes, I have worked for two years with an American Company.

确实,我在一家美国公司工作过2年。

A: Tell me what you know about our company please.

请告诉我对于本公司你知道些什么?

B: Well, the company was founded in New York in 1950 by Mark Ward, who was the first president. It has 1 billion dollars in capital; it employs 5,000 people, and it is the largest company in its field in the States.

好,1950年Mark Ward,公司首任董事长在纽约创立公司。资本额为10亿美金,有5,000雇员, 是美国同行业中最大的企业。

A: What do you know about our major products and our share of the market?

关于本公司的产品和市场份额你知道些什么?

B: Your company's products are mostly marketed in Europe and the United States, but particularly has sold very well here in China. So I think in the future you'll find China to be a profitable market as well.

贵公司的产品主要在欧洲、美国市场销售,但是在中国市场的销路非常好,所以我想你会发现中国也是一个容易赚钱的市场。

A: What made you decide to change your job?

你为什么决定换工作?

B: I would like to get a job in which I can further develop my career.

我想找一个工作进一步发展自己的`事业。

A: May I ask you why you left the former company?

可以问一下你为什么离开以前的公司?

B: Because I want to change my working environment and seek new challenges.

因为我想换一下工作环境,迎接新的挑战。

A: What is your working experience?

你的工作经历是怎样的?

B: I have worked for IBM for 3 years.

我在IBM工作过3年。

A: How will your experiences benefit this company?

你的经历对公司有什么好处?

B: I know the marketing from top to bottom and. I can develop a new market for you. That will increase your profit margin and keep the shareholders satisfied.

我对市场营销非常熟悉。我能为贵公司开发新的市场,这会增加贵公司的利润, 让股东们感到满意。

A: Are you aware of the aspects of this position and do you feel you are qualified?

你对这个职位了解吗,你认为自己合格吗?

B: Yes, I understand my qualification and your needs by researching your company.

是的,通过对你们公司的研究,我理解你们的要求,并认为我对这能胜任这个岗位。

A: If you enter this company, what section would you like to work in?

如果能进公司,你想在哪个部门工作?

B: If possible. I'd like to be positioned in International Trade Department.

可能的话,我想在国际部工作。

A: What starting salary do you expect?

你想要多少起薪?

B: I'd like to start at ¥5000 a month.

我想要每月5000元。

A: How long does it take to get here from your home?

从你家到公司要花多少时间。

B: It takes about 40 minutes.

大约40分钟。

A: Do you have any particular conditions that you would like the company to take into consideration?

你有需要公司特别考虑的事情吗?

B: Yes, do you have allowance for transportation as well a housing packages, medical insurance, unemployment insurance and annuity.

是的,你们有交通补贴、公积金、医疗保险、失业保险及养老金吗?

What are your performance incentives and the bonus structure?

你们的奖励、奖金系统是怎样的?

A: How can we get in touch with you?

怎样有跟你联系?

B: You can reach me at 62****.

你可以打电话给我,号码就是625***。

A: How can I contact you when we reach our decision?

我们决定后如何跟你联系?

B: You can call me at this number between 4 and 6 in the afternoon.

你可以在下午4点到6点之间用这个号码打电话给我。

A: Do you have any questions you would like to ask me?

还有问题要问吗?

B: What are the company's working hours?

公司的上下班时间是怎样的?

Would I have to work overtime very often?

是否要经常加班?

Would there be any opportunities to work abroad in the future?

将来有机会到国外工作吗?

315 评论(14)

相关问答